MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230WF/MF..

Bluezee wanted something related to time for some inconspicuous reason and I choose Rook because of the chess piece; tall, heavy and can move very far/quickly/in one turn. (WF/MF compared to the stationary CS usually found with Basalt 230.)
I'm not sure you read my post properly, these tests are from the hands of experienced Lightning Tank users. (A.K.A us, A.K.A creators of the combo.)
ive been using this for a while as a counter to bassalt 230cs . it beats most 230 combos that ive tested . My original thought was mf can outspin cs wont make so much contactand not exactly easy to knock out.ive never really thought of it as an oppose to the lightning tanks ...
Added a barrage of Stamina/Defense tests with MF courtesy of Bluezee. Do not forget, he also made this Basalt Aggressor as well!
This is quite the useful combination. It's nice to see it's getting >50% against LT but remains viable against the rest of the metagame. I always said MF had some useful defensive properties Tongue_out
Thanks for sharing, and testing, guys, and thanks for the new tests too, Bluezee.
If only I could find my WF, I'll go look right now. If I find it, I'll test more and keep you updated.
Hell Libra BD145XF (Boost Mode) vs. Time Rook (MF Version)
Libra: 6 OS, 1 KO
Time Rook: 3 OS

I alternated shots, Time Rook only won when it was shot first. I don't have WF, so I can't test against the WF version.
I'll look into that, thanks. I'm guessing we can turn the tables with a different launching technique, so I'll find one and tell you about it.
Okay, thanks. I look forward to see Bluezee and your's results.
nooo! thats my secret combo for beyday! well i guess its not a secret combo any more because its now a major thread, ha ha!
100% against Basalt 230CS ehh? Have you tried attacking and defensive CS's, I think attacking might do better, but still won't overcome the Time Rook.
instead of WF,could XF substitute for this combo
Not if you want any ability in the slightest to control it and prevent it from self KO'ing.
MF is easily obtainable, and it's a good part. That's the best substitute, which is why it's listed.
I lost MF,and i dont have WF,but i do have XF(2),thats why im asking
XF will KO too much IMO, so no.
Then what would be a good substitute? I don't have MF or WF either.
Nothing; get MF or WF. WF comes in the WBBA attack and balance tracks & bottoms set along with many other useful parts. You can pick that up for about $15 including shipping.
You people need to understand that sometimes a combo needs certain parts to work at all. Sometimes, if you don't have a part needed for a combo, you'd be better off either buying the part(s), or, shock, horror, NOT USING IT.
I'm kind of broke here so I need a substitute. Are you sure? Can't you test it with something else.
Can't you just use a different combo? Honestly, there are plenty of good combo's out there, so why you wish to make a pale imitation of this one I do not know.

That said, Dan/Bluezee, would F work at all? I'm guessing not, as those win rates look pretty knife-edge already, but I figure no harm in asking. Also, the hf mode of HF/S (it's tall, which might help things)
I can't find my WF or you'd see freight-train loads of WF testing. I think F would be decent, perhaps, but there is already enough variation already. (MF/WF)
What about xf, or is that too uncontrollable?
XF is controllable, or MM would not exist. I used WF because its more accessible to users, apparently, and it is easier to use. Less rewards though, all you need it to do is tornado stall against attackers and bank against stamina/defense types, which WF can do moderately well. Read OP bro.
I can do testing for Both MF and WF. Name it and I'll Test it Eee
Test everything done against MF with WF for me.