MF-H Basalt Gasher 230D

(Mar. 05, 2011  7:33 PM)SoySauceXp Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  1:10 PM)X1 Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  1:00 PM)ControL_ Wrote: PD/DS doesn't work as well as D. Smaller win margins overall. DS just doesn't work well with anything really - I did those tests weeks back.

"PD >SD>EWD>WD>D>MS>DS>ES>S>BS>B"

The Sequence Goes Like This.
WD,EWD,SD Outclassed D.
Use Beywiki.

correction.
PD>SD>EWD/WD>D>DS>MB>DS>MS>ES>BS>S>B
This x>y>z>a>b>c is all trash. Read what bladestorm said first as well as this "line-up" being for old/traditional metagame stamina. We have evolved, it is now D/CS.
----------------------------------------

Here for MF-H Basalt Cancer 230D v Earth Bull 145WD
You do realize that not everyone uses 230 for stamina right?
(Mar. 05, 2011  10:15 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: You do realize that not everyone uses 230 for stamina right?

There are 2 good options: 230 low grip bottom variants or Hell BD145 low grip bottom variants. The rest can barely compete.

Anything low track with Traditional Earth/Burn gets near 0% win rates against above combo archetpyes in TT attack stadium for solo testing. 145 Traditonal Earth/Burn does slightly better but is still demolished by Hell/Flame/Basalt 230CS variants.
(Mar. 05, 2011  10:15 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: You do realize that not everyone uses 230 for stamina right?
Ofcourse i realize that, but what's the point of having bottoms that fit combos fit with outclassed tracks? You will lose.
There isn't but some people may not 230 was my point.
(Mar. 06, 2011  12:44 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: There isn't but some people may not 230 was my point.

What I mean is that D/CS works well for Basalt/Hell/Flame 230 variants. So the lack of 230 means that they should opt for something conventional like WD.
Okay then. Anyway could someone test this against Earth/Burn Bull AD145PD/WD/SD. PD is the preferred bottom.
(Mar. 05, 2011  8:17 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  7:33 PM)SoySauceXp Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  1:10 PM)X1 Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  1:00 PM)ControL_ Wrote: PD/DS doesn't work as well as D. Smaller win margins overall. DS just doesn't work well with anything really - I did those tests weeks back.

"PD >SD>EWD>WD>D>MS>DS>ES>S>BS>B"

The Sequence Goes Like This.
WD,EWD,SD Outclassed D.
Use Beywiki.

correction.
PD>SD>EWD/WD>D>DS>MB>DS>MS>ES>BS>S>B
This x>y>z>a>b>c is all trash. Read what bladestorm said first as well as this "line-up" being for old/traditional metagame stamina. We have evolved, it is now D/CS.

I know it hasn't been tested but wb on 230 is just as good as cs/d. I been playing around with the 230 track last night for around about an hour test beys against it but I don't have the right stadium.
wb definitely isnt as good looking at previous testing. Balance issues big time. Will formally test later but im sure the win rates will be noticeably different. On phone.
Ok. here is an issue I am having. First of all, I will say that this combo is good and useful BUT it does not beat all Earth/ Burn Based combos. Earth Aquario 85 WD/EWD can beat this. or maybe thats just me since I just kill 230 tracks with my launches. For someone who can not do it, Earth Aquario/Bull AD145EWD handles this combo quite well considering EWD is rather tall. Also, CS<WD/EWD. It may have exceptional stamina but when it comes to the final stages of a match, it does not have anywhere near the amount of LAD that WD/EWD does. The top stamina parts are WD/EWD, then CS, then D and so on. Also, if you want a combo that will kill this, try MF-H Meteo LDrago (absorb) ED145EWD. See if you still like this combo anymore after this. I'll post tests as soon as I get home.
There a plenty of counters, of which are not competetively viable.
(Mar. 11, 2011  6:00 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: There a plenty of counters, of which are not competetively viable.

Test it and you see if its competitively viable. You will not be disappointed.
(Mar. 11, 2011  6:02 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2011  6:00 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: There a plenty of counters, of which are not competetively viable.

Test it and you see if its competitively viable. You will not be disappointed.

I only do 2 player testing.
Can you test against MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS (boost mode)
uh why? It will blantantly lose. I mean it's a defence combos right? At least that's what it looks like.
Bluezee
With an aggressive tilt shot the 230 KOs it so often, the OSing from MLD becomes useless. Literally the second i got Basalt, MLD was the answer for me, but it was just KOed WAY too easily.

WB gets 100% win rates against your MF-H Meteo LDrago (absorb) ED145EWD. Both OSing and KOing.

I am shifting my love towards WB.
It seems WB doesn't do great with the previous Hell/Flame but fabulously on Basalt.

Try MF-H Basalt Cancer 230WB v any of yours.
(Mar. 11, 2011  11:41 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: uh why? It will blantantly lose. I mean it's a defence combos right? At least that's what it looks like.
No blatant loss, it's not just a defence combo, which is why typing beys becomes so difficult. You shouldn't, but if you must it's a merge. A hybrid. MF-H Basalt Cancer 230D/CS/WB can be thought of one similarly.
I really wouldn't call it a hybrid. And I kinda doubt it will win against a 230 stamina combo tbh. I mean if Hell Kerbecs BD145PD can't win what chance does that have.
(Mar. 12, 2011  12:14 AM)ControL_ Wrote: I am shifting my love towards WB.
It seems WB doesn't do great with the previous Hell/Flame but fabulously on Basalt.

Odd, I love WB with Flame 230 and get decent results too.. :V
people are thinking "oh, but D is outclassed in stamina by everything" well, some parts do better w/ other parts. sometimes, beys dont have a type, get over it. i agree with whoever said the f>y>h>t>s>d>r>a is trash. beyblade has evolved.
(Mar. 12, 2011  2:36 AM)MoonAlchemist Wrote: sometimes, beys dont have a type, get over it. i agree with whoever said the f>y>h>t>s>d>r>a is trash.

i call those balance types, and saying F>Y>H>T is trash is like saying CS>WB>S for defence is trash...

anyways like i said, this beyblade is like a balance type, it KOs stamina, outspins defence, and can take hits from attack
That doesn't make it a balance type though, that makes it Balanced.
Balance is a Beyblade type that is used to classify a Beyblade which combines attributes from the three main types.
(Mar. 12, 2011  2:48 AM)Dan Wrote: That doesn't make it a balance type though, that makes it Balanced.
Balance is a Beyblade type that is used to classify a Beyblade which combines attributes from the three main types.

well libra ch120rf was considered a balance type yet i don't see stamina in there at all...
Brad said it was an incorrect title, but at the time there was no alternative type or classification. It is trash now anyways so.
Any there any reason to use Gasher/Cancer on this or would Bull or Aquario be better?