MF-H Basalt Gasher 230D

(Mar. 12, 2011  10:51 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Any there any reason to use Gasher/Cancer on this or would Bull or Aquario be better?

You can tweak the agressiveness of the combo via launch and clear wheel.

Horuseus/Byxis = most agressive, unstable (in our 2-player testing)
Bull/Aquario = least agressive, most stable

Cancer would lie somewhere in between.
Not exactly sure what you mean by aggressive since the combo uses a stamina bottom.
So? The bey doesn't become stamina because of the bottom. The Basalt makes it move far more than a SF, so therefore it's aggressive paired with its clear wheel. Potential to KO being very high. OS being 100%.
I don't really know much about Basalt and how it performs.
Can you do a video do demonstrate how it's performance on WD is? That would be good to see since I like proof.
(Mar. 12, 2011  1:05 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Can you do a video do demonstrate how it's performance on WD is? That would be good to see since I like proof.

Most 230s on WD have lower win rates than their CS/D counterparts.
You've all said that but can I have some proof cause so far there are no tests to compare.
(Mar. 12, 2011  2:03 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: You've all said that but can I have some proof cause so far there are no tests to compare.

Proof to me is different than proof to you. Games involving 2 players is proof to me. I disregard most solo testing as proof.
You don't need any proof though cause you have all the parts to make this whereas I don't.