MF-H Basalt Gasher 230D

MF-H Basalt Gasher Test Results
Test done in Takara Tomy Attack Stadium. Launcher Grip with Beylauncher LR
100% Launch with alternate beyblades being lauched first.

MF-H Basalt Gasher 230D vs Burn Bull 145WD [ Burn is Takara Mold, WD brand new]

Winner: MF-H Basalt Gasher by OS
Winner: MF-H Basalt Gasher by KO

Win Rate:100%

MF-H Basalt Cancer 230D vs Hell Kerbecs BD145WD [ Boost Mode]

Winner: Hell Kerbecs 145WD by OS [ Destabilized]
Winner: MF-H Basalt Gasher by KO

Win Rate: 70%

MF-H Basalt Gasher 230D vs Earth Bull 145WD

Winner: Earth Bull 145WD OS [by Destabilizing]
Winner: Earth Bull 145WD OS [by Destabilizing]

Win Rate: 90%

ALL CREDIT TO ControL FOR MAKING THIS COMBO!
Check his channel. He has made the videos of Basalt Gasher!
Could you test this against Gravity perseus R145 RF
and
Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD
I don't have R145.. Will test against Hell kerbecs BD145WD
then do Gravity perseus 145 RF
Sure! I'll do that soon! Gotta do some errands now...
Kinda weird that it defeated Hell without a prob
You can try testing for yourself. I might do several re-testings because Hell should have beaten it in my opinion. Or at least have had a better ratio...
I would but I don't have an MF-H Basalt 230 nor D.
Why would you use D anyway since there are at least 3 bottoms better than it? Using D reduces it's chances of winning compared to using other bottoms which are better.
Maybe D would be better for this combo
How? That makes no sense. It is quite outclassed.
According to ControL's video, D is better for stamina... I'll try it with CS,WD,SD and other tips. But I don't have RS Gasp Maybe someone who does can do a test?
Thank you The Tester for confirming these results for me - As you can see, D has small problems in stability but in OSing it is near-superior to CS. We shouldn't look at 230WD, the outcome is so similar every time, as soon as the sliding begins, the bey will drop in a matter of seconds.

Also, SD simple fails, not enough surface area to keep the Bey up although the low friction.

I will do some tests.

ED: As you know, this goes very far in tournaments - I'll do another vid for these results.

ED2: The 230 region of good bottoms becomes very narrow; CS and D are so similar when not headtohead simply because they react best with all these under230 traditional stamina. With a nice tilted launch D is incredible for KOing; and exactly the same with a sliding shoot on CS. Basalts high collision is a great upside imo.

No, Hell should have done worse if you correctly launched it. 1v1 testing can lie. - For hells sake, you would have gotten slightly better results with Hell on a MF-H also.
True... Hell Kerbec's would have performed better with an MF-H. Unfortunately I only have one remodeling set, which limits my options for testing... Basalt seems to have a decent amount of smash, but not enough to make an entire attack combo. Basalt with RF doesn't work well...
Finished the 2 videos.
1 Vid measuring MF-H Basalt Cancer 230D v Earth Bull 145WD
Then MF-H Basalt Cancer 230D v Burn Bull 145WD.
Both with 100% win rates to Basalt.
Uploading--
EDIT: Unfortunately I have no BD145
Do One With Hell Kerbecs BD145 PD/DS.
PD/DS doesn't work as well as D. Smaller win margins overall. DS just doesn't work well with anything really - I did those tests weeks back.
PD works better than D as it is D with a sharper tip and less friction
Really PD is worst than D even though it has a lot more stamina?
(Mar. 05, 2011  1:00 PM)ControL_ Wrote: PD/DS doesn't work as well as D. Smaller win margins overall. DS just doesn't work well with anything really - I did those tests weeks back.

"PD >SD>EWD>WD>D>MS>DS>ES>S>BS>B"

The Sequence Goes Like This.
WD,EWD,SD Outclassed D.
Use Beywiki.
Nope it's
HF/S(HF/S in flame combo with 145 defeats 145 based combo's and ltscs>PD>WD/EWD>SD>D>B>CS>DS>ES>WB>BS>MS>S
Your completely wrong. Beywiki needs editing in that matter. PD does no where near as well as D on 230, not everything you read is right. PD may be better on other customizations but definitely not on D, I would know, i own both parts, battles hundreds of times, gone to tournaments - The answer is obvious.

Everyone here has been baffled by old traditional stamina thinking PD/WD is still up there.
That's OLD STAMINA - WE HAVE MOVED ON.

The new parts for bottoms are D/CS on 230, why use PD/WD when they don't stand a chance to D/CS.
PD/WD/EWD SUCKS on 230, as i said, the sliding is such a trouble, the "tower" drops in a matter of seconds for both of these beys forced onto it's uncomfortable angles.
The most important point is that certain tips work well with certain other parts so you can only generalise up to a certain point. Also the generalisation chain is based on same combos with different tips instead versus each other. Is it not the case that 2 different combos battle each other?
(Mar. 05, 2011  1:10 PM)X1 Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  1:00 PM)ControL_ Wrote: PD/DS doesn't work as well as D. Smaller win margins overall. DS just doesn't work well with anything really - I did those tests weeks back.

"PD >SD>EWD>WD>D>MS>DS>ES>S>BS>B"

The Sequence Goes Like This.
WD,EWD,SD Outclassed D.
Use Beywiki.

correction.
PD>SD>EWD/WD>D>DS>MB>DS>MS>ES>BS>S>B