MF-H Basalt Aquario TR145RB/ TR145 discussion.

The ones with MLD. The top tier list is not accurate. Hell BD145 can't beat any of the newer releases for stamina.
Can you test MLD TR145 EWD against VariAres CH120 RF, or something of that sort?
Why exactly? It will get demolished...
(Oct. 11, 2011  6:56 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Why exactly? It will get demolished...
I don't really know exactly... I'm just interested to see what happens...
What I said is what will happen. MLD is completely dominated by attack.
(Oct. 11, 2011  12:45 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: MF MLD TR145EWD vs. MFH HELLBD145CS
MLD 24-25
Hell 1-25

MLD 96%

MF MLD TR145EWD V. MFH HELL BD145RB
MLD 23-25
Hell 2-25
ONE TIE

MLD 92%

Also updated the OP with more basalt tests against all new requests... keep requests coming in, I have at least two of everything so anything you want I got.
Standard Procedures.

MF MLD TR145EWD v MF Hell Cancer BD145CS (calm unless heavy banked)

MLD won 8 - all OS - WR 35%
Hell won 12 - all KO - WR 60%

What do you expect, Hell CS should be KOing.

--
MF MLD TR145EWD v MF Hell Cancer BD145RB (relatively new, still moves like it should, sliding shoot done)

MLD won 4 - all OS - WR 20%
Hell won 16 - 15 KO 1 OS - WR 80%

RB moves like an SF, a tad bit more.

--

My results differ from yours heavily, you must be using a sliding shoot/banking do get Hell to do most of its job, which is to KO.

EDIT:
@ Gibsonmac
From the beginning of this thread, how many RBs have you owned? I assume just the one?

---
I think that your launching of MB makes it much weaken that it really is.

You must deep bank it so that maximum contact is made, that way, MB makes large OS gaps and KOs are quite frequent.
I own 2 of them, I have at least 2 of everything.
were you shooting the MLD weak or strong? and the Hell weak or strong?
(Oct. 11, 2011  8:59 PM)gibsonmac Wrote: I own 2 of them, I have at least 2 of everything.
You have used both of them equally yes?

Also:

MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB v MF-H Basalt Aquario TR145RB- MB banked to maximum w/o scrape)

MB wins 8 (6 OS 2 KO) - 80% WR
RB wins 2 (2 OS ) - 20% WR

2 Draws redone.

BD145MB needs the plastic contact and early heavy hits to win, it's always like that with Basalt BD145MB.
I'm also VERY proficient with L'Drago's its my FAV.
Yeah I can't lose to the basalt MB, banking, weak shoot, strong shoot... following standard as the video shows a 5-0 victory for my combo...

And yeah I've used both so its not just one tip that is getting the results its multiple rb's (two of mine and one of my brother ).
(Oct. 11, 2011  9:02 PM)gibsonmac Wrote: I'm also VERY proficient with L'Drago's its my FAV.
Yeah I can't lose to the basalt MB, banking, weak shoot, strong shoot... following standard as the video shows a 5-0 victory for my combo...

And yeah I've used both so its not just one tip that is getting the results its multiple rb's (two of mine and one of my brother ).
Make sure MB goes into the flower pattern.

Just because your "proficient" with L-Drago, doesn't mean it's the same with MB.
Yeah did exactly what you said, same results... even shot TR145RB first, BD145MB didn't win at all.
(Oct. 11, 2011  9:45 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Just because your "proficient" with L-Drago, doesn't mean it's the same with MB.

I meant with the MLD combo, and I was not heavy banking Hell in my test, I was launching MLD strong... these could account for the difference in test results. [standard procedures, known combo shot first, attacks shot banking/sliding, defense shot middle, etc]