MF-H Basalt Aquario TR145RB/ TR145 discussion.

The TR145 is a very interesting part to me, the rollers had me dreaming up defense combos and well I had some rather surprising results.

MF-H BASALT AQUARIO TR145RB vs MF-H BASALT AQUARIO BD145MB

BASALT RB 24-25
BASALT MB 1-25

The RB OS the MB almost every time... and the TR145 dealt with the BD145 quite well...

Basalt TR145RB -96% YAY!!!!

MF-H BASALT AQUARIO TR145RB VS MF-H BASALT KERBECS TH170RSF

V.170
TR 9-10
TH 1-10

V.195
TR 7-10
TH 3-10

V.220
TR 7-10
TH 3-10

The stamina when on a heavy combo like MF-H Basalt is quite decent against other defense customs... maybe the RB is destined to be a heavy defense/anti-meta counter.

Basalt Aquario TR145RB -76% overall

this last one was truly unexpected

MF-H BASALT AQUARIO TR145RB vs MF-H HELL UNICORNO II BD145CS (NON-AGGRESSIVE, VERY STABLE)

BASALT 30-30
HELL 0-30

1 KO, 29 OS... and these are a few seconds of OS time for the most part, a clear win, not a one rotation victory.

BASALT RB 100%

MF-H Basalt Aquario TR145RB vs Hell BD145WD

Basalt 18-20
Hell 2-20

Mostly KO, a few OS wins

Basalt 90%

The TR145 rollers seem to really take care of the BD145, for me at least, maybe we finally have an anti-BD145 part. This combo does quite terribly against decent attack combos such as Blitz_100R2F, Beat Lynx S130RF, VariAres R145R2F et cetera, winning at most 3 of 25 battles... though I am positive this was due to the RB bottom, either not being worn in enough or just being over hyped... When weak launched (versus attacks) it would get OS, when power launched, KO'd...

more tests to come!

If anyone wants any specific tests done, I have at least 2 of every part and wheel made, just PM me and I'll happily oblige.

PS. All tests done with:

BB-10
BB-15 w/ grip, ext, Beylauncher and a rubber

MF-H BASALT AQUARIO TR145RB vs. MF-F BURN CANCER 100WD
BASALT 25-25
BURN 0-25

BASALT 100%

MFH BASALT AQUARIO TR145RB. vs. MFH HELL BD145EWD
Basalt 24-25
Hell 1-25

Basalt 96%

MFH Basalt TR145RB. vs. MF BEAT LYNX T125MF
Basalt 22-25
Beat 3-25

Basalt 88%

[size=large]To all non believers, watch and learn

Pay attention to how much longer the BasasltTR145RB OS the MB

MFH Basalt TR145RB vs MF LLD BD145LRF
Basalt 15-20
LLD 5-20

Several ties, all matches VERY close, but the Basalt just barely, yet clearly, got the last full spin in.

Basalt 75%

The TR145 really helps prevent the Spin steal, and again deals with the BD145 quite well. I was going to post in the "lightning tank" thread to get the people with 'more experience' with LLD BD145 to confirm, but thats closed now so... If Dan, Bluzee, or Control are reading... would you mind testing my combo out?

I'm rather proficient with LLD CH120RF/R2F/LRF but I have read you need a 'magic touch' to made the LLD tank perform optimally and is different from other LLD variants... So again if the so called 'skilled' tank users might be willing to perform tests, much appreciated... Try banking 100% power the basalt, weak bank, middle of the stadium shot, etc. THANK YOU!!!

Try reading the posting test results thread so its easier to read.
How is RB osing cs and mb?
I'm very skeptical about these results to be honest...
Hmmm,OS?Very impossible.RB has more friction that MB,so can you show us a video?TR145 is quite,err.Useless to me.
Plus, weak launching = OS against same spin combos? lolwut.

And use Kerbecs, it is better for defense and stamina than Unicorno II.
I'm having a really hard time believing this... RB creates way more friction than CS or MB and causes to have low spin time, therefore it's impossible for it to outspin metallic bottoms like CS and MB unless you are making up these results... I'm not gonna make an actual verdict until other people do some testing and prove this but seriously?
(Oct. 09, 2011  8:18 PM)ControL_s SouL_ Wrote: I'm having a really hard time believing this... RB creates way more friction than CS or MB and causes to have low spin time, therefore it's impossible for it to outspin metallic bottoms like CS and MB unless you are making up these results... I'm not gonna make an actual verdict until other people do some testing and prove this but seriously?

well its far from impossible, thats why I did 25 battles, try it for yourself using the same combo.. I was surprised as you were, as I stated in the OP... this was originally posted in the RB thread, and it was so surprising that I created a new one for this combo...

like I said I'm not sure if its because of the TR145's rollers taking the pain off the combo, the rotational weight/power of the combo (same reason basalt works as a stamina combo), or the plastic content of the RB... it is definitely not the same rubber as an RF.
(Oct. 09, 2011  2:56 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Plus, weak launching = OS against same spin combos? lolwut.

And use Kerbecs, it is better for defense and stamina than Unicorno II.

actually they are both pretty much the same!!! look at them, nearly the same weight, similar design... also read yamislayers thread about CW's in the advanced thread... they really do not matter much AT ALL, except when one protrudes more than another causing extra contact points (think libra CW on rock, compared to leone CW for instance).
(Oct. 09, 2011  9:07 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Hmmm,OS?Very impossible.RB has more friction that MB,so can you show us a video?TR145 is quite,err.Useless to me.

Like I've said, do not claim something is impossible unless you have tried the exact same combo for yourself! and its not like I did 5 battles and then went off on a tangent... it was over 100 battles against various combos!!!

and according to your logic, RB would be the ultimate defense bottom, nearly impossible to KO, but if you read the RB thread you will find it is quite opposite... of course you need to ignore the people whom claim things without trying them out, much like yourself, most of them don't even own the part.
Video is UP, music is my band, After the Burial, out of Minneapolis MN!!! gotta rep it lol.
What in hell? . . . . .

Holy sh-, what is this I don't even.

There were a few KO's, but although CS was launched first, RB OS'ed it?

I think it's because Basalt has the ability to drain rotation from an opposing bey, plus RB is difficult to KO, making it contact more often.
(Oct. 10, 2011  12:30 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: What in hell? . . . . .

Holy sh-, what is this I don't even.

There were a few KO's, but although CS was launched first, RB OS'ed it?

I think it's because Basalt has the ability to drain rotation from an opposing bey, plus RB is difficult to KO, making it contact more often.

I know right !?!?!?

and the Basalt spins for a good 5-10 seconds past Hell... though its hard to tell with my handy camera work lol.

Also according to standard proc. the proven combo (Hell) must be launched first

and it did it 25 times in a row, that first battle in the video was the only KO win in the total of 30 done with the pair
Since this is also a TR145 discussion, could you test it for spin-stealing since I've heard people say that it's good but no results have been posted (that I know of).

I don't have TR145, TH170 or MB so I can't say anything about the tests you did.
Just something control said about a similar combo in the RB thread so I guess the same thing applies here?
(Oct. 05, 2011  6:44 PM)ControL_ Wrote: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145RB is an incredible balance type.

In the same way MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB can outspin, it's due to the weight rule I have discovered, and I'm thinking about writing an article on it.

(Oct. 10, 2011  1:14 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Since this is also a TR145 discussion, could you test it for spin-stealing since I've heard people say that it's good but no results have been posted (that I know of).

I don't have TR145, TH170 or MB so I can't say anything about the tests you did.

sure thing, what do you want tested?? and against what combo??
Well from the videos thus far it appears this combo is pretty good. Due to the friction of RB it might be possible to use it as an pseudo attack type to KO stamina beys like MF-H Phantom Orion BGrin as well. Well I guess other members should do some testing to confirm the results as well. I would but I don't have Jade Jupiter.
(Oct. 10, 2011  1:19 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Just something control said about a similar combo in the RB thread so I guess the same thing applies here?
(Oct. 05, 2011  6:44 PM)ControL_ Wrote: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145RB is an incredible balance type.

In the same way MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB can outspin, it's due to the weight rule I have discovered, and I'm thinking about writing an article on it.

I'm not sure if the same applies, Because as you can see against the Basalt BD145MB combo, (a combo with as much weight, and a bottom with supposedly less friction) it gets OS by quite a margin...

I think its the TR145! I believe it to be a hugely underrated and overlooked part, those rollers are AMAZING, they neutralize BD145 defense combos
PLease Test against MF-H Hell Aquario bd145(boost mode) EWD
and against Mf Beat Lynx (attack mode) t125 MF
(Oct. 10, 2011  2:10 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: sure thing, what do you want tested?? and against what combo??

I'm not sure what the exact combo was but please test MF-H Meteo L-Drago TR145EWD against MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS/MB/RB.
Wow. All I can say about that. But how does this do against proper stamina combos?
Idk why people are making Basalt Combos when its already on the verge of being banned, and we know how great it is. Or is this for TR145.
It's to show that TR145 has competitive usage in this combo, which does quite well. It's a single combo, but performs well.
yeah there are a few others I've concocted that are decent, I'll post a bit later.
MF MLD TR145EWD vs. MFH HELLBD145CS
MLD 24-25
Hell 1-25

MLD 96%

MF MLD TR145EWD V. MFH HELL BD145RB
MLD 23-25
Hell 2-25
ONE TIE

MLD 92%

Also updated the OP with more basalt tests against all new requests... keep requests coming in, I have at least two of everything so anything you want I got.
Those are both basically defence combos so it's not surprising that the MLD combo won. Can you do some tests against top tier stamina since Hell BD145 with a stamina bottom on it is not good anymore.
(Oct. 11, 2011  11:51 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Those are both basically defence combos so it's not surprising that the MLD combo won. Can you do some tests against top tier stamina since Hell BD145 with a stamina bottom on it is not good anymore.

tests of what?? the basalt?? or MLD?? Also Hell with WD/D/SD/EDS etc.. is still very top tier, it is in the 'top tier list' after all