MF-H BASALT AQUARIO TH170MB

As we all know basalt is one of the best beyblades in the game. and with the scary good balance type basalt th170cs i just felt there was just not enough stamina. i tried wd but it was way to easy to be knocked out. and then i though. Metal Ball. the beys performance with mb has been great and been proven in the test results below
ALL TESTS DONE IN BB-10 CLEAR STADIUM

MF-H BASALT AQUARIO TH170MB VS MF GRAVITY PERSEUS 90RF (COUNTER RIGHT SPIN) BASALT LAUNCHED FIRST
BASALTS MATCHES WON:10
PERSEUS'S MATCHES WON:0
basalt win rate: 100%

VS EARTH KERBECS AD145WD
kerbecs launched first.
BASALTS MATCHES WON:9
KERBECS MATCHES WON:1
basalt win rate: 90%

at 190 height VS MF EARTH BULL 230CS
bull launched first
basalts matches won:7
bulls matches won:3
basalts win rate: 70%

VS LLD BD145RF
BASALTS MATCHES WON: 10
LLD MATCHES WON:0
BASALTS WIN RATE:100%

Mf-h basalt aquario th170mb provides the defence that wd cant provide. th170 provides the stamina bd145 cant provide. this combo is a solid combo with a good amount of stamina.
more test result would be appreciated also testing it out against th170 cs and th170 wd but i doubt some has 2 th170s XD

Could,you test it against LLDBD145RF/R2F/LRF,please?
ok
give me a few minutes i should have it up i will pm u when its up. i was planning on doing it but decided not to.
Thanks,for the results,I don't have MB nor TH170.
your welcome. mb and th170 are hard to come by lol
Take MF-H VariAres [RIGHT] BD145RF and this thing is dead.

That don't work ya say? Try MF-H VariAres R145RF [RIGHT] spin.
I would say this is to much of an obvious combo. Could you try it in 220 height. I am interested in seeing results.
This combo will get owned by any good 145 height attacker... Try MF Beat Lynx R145RF or MF Fang Leone C145RF , the combos that BBS mentioned should destroy this as well.

EDIT: Thanks for reminding me @wesome , you should read the posting test results thread ...
Were these matches won by KO or OS?
Are you shooting LLD BD145 RF right? How are you shooting it?

And you should do 20 tests
This thread needs some work. Also? I know everybody is telling you this. Even with RF LLD BD145 should be doing ALOT better than that. I believe this Just a copy of MF Basalt Cancer GB145MB. I mean I can see how in SOME ways it's better. I say this Best to worst because in my status it's BD145/230/TH170/GB145.
No, this isn't a copy of MF Basalt Cancer GB145MB. GB145 and TH170 are totally different parts.
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs GB145CS isn't even an excellent combo while MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170CS is arguably the best defense combo.
One part changing can make a lot of difference.
You've Got to be kiding me. Your telling me, MF-H Basalt Kerbecs Th170CS is arguably the best Combo for defense. We've only known how to KO MF-H Basalt Bull/Kerbecs BD145CS/MB. I've been exparamenting with Low heavy attackers like Ray. and I have seen BD145 fall. and know you say TH170 is out classing it. When you tell me ARGUABLY, I laugh, though I've not used TH170 before I don't see it being stronge than TH170. Also Basalt using TH170MB that sounds a little odd. I believ al this really is, is just a amped up Basalt GB145MB. Also I know when I first used LLD BD145RF. I was like the worts user. ever. I just completly failed. Then after killing like 2 RF's to perfect it. Same with MLD CH120XF, and I used MF MLD D125/DF145XF. and it tuk me longer to master. Beside the point nothing real special on this bey. Though I will say it is good. But it is already discovered in a diffrnt way. Also I suggest he practices a little eith attack types. Also just work a little with LLD BD145RF. I used to thin MF-H Earth Bull 145HF/S could beat it, boi I was wrong. Anyways pretty good Combo just some results need refining. Any Ways, I just remembered in GB145MB usinng Basalt how TehKevin/Control got OK win rates agains MF LLD BD145LRF. So I cam see how this can happen, but I don't see How TH170MB can win 10 times against it.
I love that you say MB gives the defence that WD can't provide considering MB sucks for defence due to it's low friction. The only thing that it does to add defence is add weight.
@BigOBangPegasus: TH170 is very useful considering its versitality. Many people say that MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170CS > MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS. Imo too the TH170 variant is better.

MF-H Basalt Aquario TH170MB [170] v MF LLDBD145LRF [upper]

LLD won 16 (12 KO 4 OS)
Basalt won 4 (1 KO 3 OS)

Basalt win percentage: 20%

Basalt was getting knocked around quite a lot, if you do tests with a "bad" RF or slow one, it's not quite the same. I think the speed is extremely necessary.

------

MF VariAres [Right] BD145RF v MF-H Basalt Aquario TH170MB [170]

VariAres won 15 (15 KO)
Basalt won 5 (2 KO 3 OS)

Basalt win percentage: 25%

The RF was quite near mint, I've been doing too many results and gone through 3 prime RFs now, might have to pause and buy more RFs before testing.
ControL, could you try 195 instead of 170? I heard somewhere that it does better than 170 against 145 height Attack-types.
(Aug. 30, 2011  1:03 PM)ControL_ Wrote: MF VariAres [Right] BD145RF v MF-H Basalt Aquario TH170MB [170]

VariAres won 15 (15 KO)
Basalt won 5 (2 KO 3 OS)

Basalt win percentage: 25%
That's my boy.

Nice ControL_. It is impossible to take down that beast, well, maybe not impossible, but extremely hard? Yes.
Yeah I find that to the case as well that 195 does better then the other heights. Control_s testing basically proved what I thought , this combo is not the best.
Is it really a surprise that MB gets these results here?
Guys, also notice MF IS NOT on LLD BD145RF here.
oh it is i forgot to write it though
Firstly, the minimum number of tests is 20. Secondly, this is a stupid idea, a ball tip with low friction on a tall track and unbalanced wheel? Really? Ugh, I just wish people would realise that MB was only any good on Basalt BD145 because of the formers weight (and even then, I'm still adamant that CS is better in almost any situation).

The combo's you've tested against are quite poor, and as we know, MF LLD BD145RF is very launch dependent.

Vs Gravity Perseus 90RF: Great, 170 versus a low attacker. Unfair as gravity obviously will struggle to make contact. You could've chosen an even taller height for TH too, btw.

Vs Earth kerbecs AD145WD: Firstly WTF are you using kerbecs for, it doesn't balance right with earth AT ALL, and it's susceptible to attacks from above more than Aquario or Bull. Again, Basalt wins in these situations without fail usually, especially on TH170, which sits it at a great height to wreck Earths stamina.

at 190 height VS MF EARTH BULL 230CS: 220 is generally a far better choice against 230, but given the height of MB, IDK. Still, basalt vs earth here isn't fair at all, for obvious reasons.

VS LLD BD145RF: I'm calling this as likely due to bad launching, considering CS, which is infinitely better defensively than MB (don't try to argue this, metal ball versus something with defensive rubber), does not get 100%.

tl;dr Use CS or WF (if it still works IDK) instead.

What I hate about this combo is that its just another obvious Basalt tank not well thought out on Balance. Seriously. All he did was find the Best defense parts there are and put them together.

Mf-H: Obvious Reasons
Basalt: Again Very Obvious reasons
TH170: First thing you see on the tier 1 tracks area for the list of top tier defense on UltraBlader's thread
MB: Its been used too much oh Basalt ____ BD145 so he might have thought it would've been the perfect choice for this

He obviously found some parts overly used on Basalt or stuff on the Top Tier thread, put them together, but didn't think on balance.
Why in hell would that matter though? It certainly is not original, but definitely not useless.

If it supposedly suggests as it is, I could see it doing decently against many mediocre Defense Types.

What th!nk said was partially right, and also, there would be nor reason to this because:

1. We have no comparative/suggestive results for CS that could infer something against MB on this cut.
2. Nor could it not be that smaller attackers could take this down.