MF Gravity Perseus (Left-Spin, Counter [Attack Ver.]) GB145 XF

Someone explain how an aggressive CS would be at all worse for defense? I mean, it sounds like that was being insinuated.
(Jun. 28, 2011  9:54 PM)Dan Wrote: Someone explain how an aggressive CS would be at all worse for defense? I mean, it sounds like that was being insinuated.

I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to insinuate that at all actually. The aggressive CS is still great at defense, much like RF is also good. This is why I have been referring to a docile CS as Defensive/Stamina, as it kind of has the attributes of both going for it.

By no defense mode I meant, it usually doesn't go docile. My worn one has a long-ish burst of speed before retreating to the middle, tho it is entirely dependent on launch.
LOL no I meant Beyblade Station for posting;
(Jun. 28, 2011  8:31 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I think this happened because of Hasbro's CS, if that is what you used. I can do some Hasbro CS Testing versus this soon.
It sounded like an aggressive CS (most, if not all Hasbro CS' according to you, since I don't have one.) would skew results as if it was of lesser quality than a passive one.. I could have easily taken it the wrong way.
Evan and I have found an amazing breakthrough with CS. But he's been on it more than I have, has more knowledge on it, and you actually have to quite wear it down. That's why I was saying this. For testing with Flame on a Hasbro CS could be different.
(Jun. 28, 2011  10:04 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Evan and I have found an amazing breakthrough with CS. But he's been on it more than I have, has more knowledge on it, and you actually have to quite wear it down. That's why I was saying this. For testing with Flame on a Hasbro CS could be different.

Testing Flame on a Hasbro CS would be pointless. Hasbro's CS does in fact have much less stamina as the rubber is hitting way more than a stationary TT one. TT's stationary CS will always be the better choice in 230 combos, I guarantee it. However, Hasbro's CS will probably become a new attack/anti-meta piece.
Just did some tests a while ago-
VS.Hell KerbecsBD145D.
Equipments-BeyGloves,Segment Launcher Grip,BeyLauncher.Attack Stadium
HK always launcher first-
Round 1-GP-KO
Round 2-GP-KO
Round 3-GP-KO
Round 4-GP-KO
Round 5-HK-OS
Round 6-HK-OS
Round 7-HK-OS
Round 8-GP-KO
Round 9-HK-KO
Round 10-HK-OS

GP win percentage-5
HK Win percentage-5
I'll do more tests tom if i have time cuz of school.Just made 10 today due to lack of time.
lol! i made this combo recently and i would give an advice:

USE ED145.
Why?
Take your gravity ed145 xf and watch what happens while it ends spinning. ed 145 makes contact with the stadium allowing gravity making free spin rotations at the end of the match.
this is really cool if you want steal spin potential.

here's a video of the combo, it's in italian language explaining destabilization KO, tornado ridge stalling and the ed145 fact, so just ignore me speaking about it hahah http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqogqhfKr...re=related
(starts at 0:45)
Nice tests, Rance! Uncertain I would hope Gravity was going to do a bit better.

Yamislayer, I will watch the video.
Yamislayer - Wow, I guess this combo is actually a common concept. :\ I'll go ahead and credit MF Gravity Perseus ED145XF to you, though.
(Jun. 29, 2011  11:03 AM)Yamislayer Wrote: lol! i made this combo recently and i would give an advice:

USE ED145.
Why?
Take your gravity ed145 xf and watch what happens while it ends spinning. ed 145 makes contact with the stadium allowing gravity making free spin rotations at the end of the match.

here's a video of the combo, it's in italian language explaining destabilization KO, tornado ridge stalling and the ed145 fact, so just ignore me speaking about it hahah http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqogqhfKr...re=related

I pledge allegiance to the Italian metagame.
(Jun. 29, 2011  11:03 AM)Yamislayer Wrote: lol! i made this combo recently and i would give an advice:

USE ED145.
Why?

You're right, haha - LeeDraciel regularly uses a variant on this: Meteo L Drago ED145WD.
Lots of tests on a variant of this combo! Sorry I only did 10/10 for fear of wear on my XF, it would have been 100 battles instead of 50!

MF-H Gravity Perseus (Attack Version, Defense Mode) ED145XF - Always launched with a light banked launch (between 20-50%) using a Light Launcher L and TT winder.

vs

MF Earth Bull BD145CS shot with a straight shot at 100% power (Click to View)
MF Earth Bull GB145WD shot with a light straight shot (between 20-50% power) (Click to View)
Burn Bull 145WD shot with a straight shot at 100% power (Click to View)
MF Libra GB145RSF shot with a straight shot at 100% power (Click to View)
Flame Cancer 85SF shot with a banked shot at 100% power (Click to View)
How exactly does it make a difference if XF is worn down? Because its plastic... BTW When i use Gravity Perseus ED145XF, ED145 floor scrapes...
(Aug. 22, 2011  12:19 PM)swany10 Wrote: How exactly does it make a difference if XF is worn down? Because its plastic... BTW When i use Gravity Perseus ED145XF, ED145 floor scrapes...
ED145 scrapes the floor for its' advantage.

ED145 and say WD145/R145 would scrape at the same time when they are both at low rotational velocity. However, ED145 doesn't really scrape, it just holds onto the stadium floor and adds a couple of rotations.

This happens less with Gravity it's a lower metal wheel.
Well How about

Gravity Perseus R145XF

Can someone test it against Basalt Kerbecs 230RS?
Basalt Kerbecs will get OS.
(Sep. 03, 2011  3:02 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Basalt Kerbecs will get OS.

It could.. R145 has OK spin stealing capabilities + it is heavier then GB145. It also isnt affected by low attack combos. Basalt Kerbecs might do that or GP could spin steal it. But spin stealing of 230 is quite difficult so Confused
(Sep. 09, 2011  12:13 PM)Swany10 Wrote:

It could.. R145 has OK spin stealing capabilities + it is heavier then GB145. It also isnt affected by low attack combos. Basalt Kerbecs might do that or GP could spin steal it. But spin stealing of 230 is quite difficult so Confused

no because R145 cant spin steal from beys above, only from below, plus XF has more stamina than RS, and will OS Basalt before touching the bey.
(Sep. 09, 2011  12:26 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2011  12:13 PM)Swany10 Wrote:

no because R145 cant spin steal from beys above, only from below, plus XF has more stamina than RS, and will OS Basalt before touching the bey.

Isnt R145 wider then ED145? Its just for extra weight. And yes XF in this combo has more stamina then RS. R145 is heavier then GB145 and it gives SOME spin stealing power unlike GB145. overall R145 would be good 4 this combo