MF Gravity Perseus (Counter) 100RF (Right or Left)

Nice tests!!!! This thread turned out better than I thought.
I'm using the original Perseus clear wheel.
Also I'm am using one Hasbro grip for the beylauncher L and a 3 segment launcher grip for the beylauncher.
(Feb. 05, 2011  8:58 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  8:54 PM)othellog Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  8:18 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Just to let you know, this works better on 85. In fact, much better. 100 is a good substitute though. Which clear wheel are you using by the way?
Here are the list of bey's I was using.

First test-
MF-H Earth Aquario GB145RS
MF Gravity Perseus 100RF

Second test-
MF-H Gravity Perseus GB145RS
MF Lighting L Drago 100 RF
They allow for different capabilites which can change results. Are you using the original?
Aren't the metal wheels different too.(regular gravity compared to gravity from the reshuffle set.) My uncle came over(he has the reshuffle set) and I noticed that the two wheel's were different.
(Feb. 05, 2011  6:54 AM)Dan Wrote: Okay;
1. Energy transfer is a two way street, yes. Tracks play a big role though.. (Earth 100WD > MLD 100WD)
Look at McFrown's thread in the advanced forum.
2. Left-spin Gravity destabilizes the RS making it win more..? Its in his post.
I can't seem to find this thread, could someone please link me to it? Sorry if this is necroing..
i use GP(attack version, opposite spin of opponent) 85 LRF/RF as a fun combo, left spin or right spin really only matters against the opposite spin direction, sorry if this is SPAM, this is just what puny intellect of beyblade that i have
This has definitely been said before in a variant style with MF Gravity Perseus 85/100/D125/R145RF.

All you have done is add a 100 track which in many aspects is worse...
Is there any bigger picture?
(Feb. 22, 2011  1:29 AM)othellog Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  8:18 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Just to let you know, this works better on 85. In fact, much better. 100 is a good substitute though. Which clear wheel are you using by the way?

First test-
MF Gravity Perseus 100RF

Second test-
They allow for different capabilites which can change results. Are you using the original?
Aren't the metal wheels different too.(regular gravity compared to gravity from the reshuffle set.) My uncle came over(he has the reshuffle set) and I noticed that the two wheel's were different.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Gravity-Molds

Only if your non-URS version is SonoKong. Sonokong has the lighter second mold.
(May. 28, 2011  9:32 AM)ControL_ Wrote: This has definitely been said before in a variant style with MF Gravity Perseus 85/100/D125/R145RF.

All you have done is add a 100 track which in many aspects is worse...
Is there any bigger picture?
(Feb. 22, 2011  1:29 AM)othellog Wrote:

First test-
MF Gravity Perseus 100RF

Second test-
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Gravity-Molds

Only if your non-URS version is SonoKong. Sonokong has the lighter second mold.

Just to say I was lacking a lot of beyblade knowledge back then, so ya your right. Sorry to get you all pissed off, but it was my first combo thread I didn't know what the hell I was doing. Also I didn't have a lot of parts.