METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread

Poll: What do you think of the Metal Fight Beyblade Anime/Manga?

It PUMPS ME UP!
76.00%
It PUMPS ME DOWN... ):
24.00%
Total: 100% 75 vote(s)
(Mar. 13, 2009  2:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Just use an online translator ...

The new opening theme is "Metal Fight Beyblade". Songwriting by Martin Kucaj (who also worked on the English Beyblade music/themes ...) and song by YU + KI.

Perhaps this is YU + KI : http://yu-kiweb.avexnet.or.jp/discography/index.html
Neil Parfitt is also the composer. He works on the music composition for the Bakuman series in America. The idea's being thrown around that maybe it's being co-produced by Nelvana--it wouldn't be a stretch.
Please god no. Or at least just let em do the music. Don't touch the script for the love of god...
(Mar. 10, 2009  7:53 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Wonder when we'll actually get to see commercials and trailers for MFB.
The trailers/commercials that have been aired so far are pretty plain and only 5-10 secs, not worth recording or even seeing.
If Nelvana is involved in this, as they seemingly are, it pretty much guarantees domestic release.
Witch means there is a high chance that someone will pick up MFB!
I'm geting pretty excited for MFB now..Once the anime is out I'm sure I will be obsessed with MFB.
(Mar. 13, 2009  1:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If I tried to contact the new voice actors, would people have a decent amount of things to say or ask ?

Of course, they will be very busy, they might not be as kind as Adachi Takafumi is, and they will not reveal any spoilers either, but perhaps some will find the time to answer a few questions. On the other hand, I might not receive any reply from them.

A good question I have thought of is "What do you think of the character you are playing ?".
Just posting this again to make sure people do not want this to happen.
I'd be interested to hear there thoughts but I have no idea about questions.....it's up to you I guess. Smile
(Mar. 13, 2009  5:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: seriously why is this show basically allergic to having a female blader? are japanese kids that sexist?
They should make an all female group just to counter this statement. I'd laugh so hard...

WITH UNICORN, BUTTERFLY AND FAIRY FACES. That would just be hilarious. And Ginga gets the carp kicked out of him.
I think you should attempt to contact them Kai-V. I'm sure we'd be able to think of some good questions.
Damn, I can't even watch this live anymore, an event came up that day and I have to go.
Well it's only one day right? You can watch the other episodes. Joyful_3
Chapter 1 is Awesome! Kenta can beat Beneki Cool

Is someone gonna translate the Anime so I can watch while understanding whats going on ?!
If you went a couple of pages back, you would've seen that Shikamaru said that he would be working with ZeroPositive to translate the anime.
Yes, I'll be working with ZeroPositive on translating the MFB Anime.
This makes me feel like an idiot, but I installed keyhole tv, and I cannot find TV Tokyo. There is no Japanese text since most of the channel descriptions are just squares for me. Does anyone know the exact number?
(Mar. 15, 2009  5:49 PM)Arjun Wrote: This makes me feel like an idiot, but I installed keyhole tv, and I cannot find TV Tokyo. There is no Japanese text since most of the channel descriptions are just squares for me. Does anyone know the exact number?

Woah, Shika's helping?! Awesome.
I did not find 503 in my list, but I clicked on the only 500+ channel 523 and that was it. Thanks a lot though!
Japanese CMs are hilarious. I rediscovered that. lol
Anyone trying to watch from LiveStation rather than KeyholeTV? I've got both and I prefer LiveStation but I'm not sure if I have the right channel. XD
I haven't tried LiveStation... I can't bother signing up for anything so KeyHole TV will work for now.

But what are some of the differences between LiveStation and KH TV?
(Mar. 15, 2009  6:00 PM)Rocky Wrote: Anyone trying to watch from LiveStation rather than KeyholeTV? I've got both and I prefer LiveStation but I'm not sure if I have the right channel. XD

LiveStation. Think it's right
You don't have to sgin up really. They ask you to make an account but you don't even get a validation email or anything - you just put in your email and you're done.
It's basically better quality, easier to use and is an English program rather than Japanese so anyone can understand how to use it. Smile

Here's a screenshot (you can change the size of the screenand everything btw):
[Image: livestation.jpg]
Yeah, DranzerX13 told me about Livestation the other day. I haven't tried it out yet though.