METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread

Poll: What do you think of the Metal Fight Beyblade Anime/Manga?

It PUMPS ME UP!
76.00%
It PUMPS ME DOWN... ):
24.00%
Total: 100% 75 vote(s)
the first chapter has been translated on Kai-V's site, i believe. the rest is japanese only, though.
wat's kai site??????????
What time was it that it aired?
(Mar. 11, 2009  3:52 AM)Hero Wrote: What time was it that it aired?

read the damn thread
(Mar. 11, 2009  3:38 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: the first chapter has been translated on Kai-V's site, i believe. the rest is japanese only, though.
The scanlated version of the first chapter is not on Beyblade Spirit. However, it is very easy to find. Just search it on Google.
(Mar. 09, 2009  2:13 PM)SK Wrote: you're talking about a series that has monsters come out of spinning tops (MFB has bitbeasts right?) and you're complaining about him getting pegasis in a unrealistic way? lol

No. Only things that represent the face.
I hope this anime is good. I must say I hated daichi and reallllyyyy hope this new character is nothing like him.
If I tried to contact the new voice actors, would people have a decent amount of things to say or ask ?

Of course, they will be very busy, they might not be as kind as Adachi Takafumi is, and they will not reveal any spoilers either, but perhaps some will find the time to answer a few questions. On the other hand, I might not receive any reply from them.

A good question I have thought of is "What do you think of the character you are playing ?".
(Mar. 13, 2009  2:04 PM)DGoon Wrote: NEW SITE UPDATED
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/mf-beyblade/

I don't understand nothing!
Just use an online translator ...

The new opening theme is "Metal Fight Beyblade". Songwriting by Martin Kucaj (who also worked on the English Beyblade music/themes ...) and song by YU + KI.

Perhaps this is YU + KI : http://yu-kiweb.avexnet.or.jp/discography/index.html
Somehow I skipped the character page ...

The characters that were in the manga appear to have the same personality and the same function. Madoka does not seem to have any beyblade : she has some Beyblade knowledge and will act like Kyoujyu with Kenta.
(Mar. 13, 2009  2:04 PM)DGoon Wrote: NEW SITE UPDATED
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/mf-beyblade/

Wowow!! The voice actors are amazing!! All very familiar voices. :3
Aww, I was really hoping Madoka would be a blader. Unhappy
(Mar. 13, 2009  2:29 PM)Crimson Wrote: Aww, I was really hoping Madoka would be a blader. Unhappy

Yea, she's a Kenny-Esque character. :\
(Mar. 13, 2009  2:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The new opening theme is "Metal Fight Beyblade". Songwriting by Martin Kucaj (who also worked on the English Beyblade music/themes ...)

:pwn:
Kyouya is hot. :3
Don't have much else to say on the subject seeing as they're basically the same pics from the promo posters.
seriously why is this show basically allergic to having a female blader? are japanese kids that sexist?
Ugh, missed like a half a page. Sucks that Madoka isn't gonna be a blader. Unhappy Not too bothered about the musician choice though. XD
MFB keeps looking better and better. There's less than a month left until the show starts XD

And yeah I was really hoping Madoka would be a blader..but you never know, maybe later on in the series.
Ugh, I'd rather she didn't blade at all then get some lameass blade like Hopper Attack. Pinching_eyes_2 But if it's a decent blade which she actually uses more than once then yeah, that'd be cool.

I'd love to cosplay her. I'm not really moe enough though. XD
Hopper Attack was pretty lame. Kenny's the one who basically made all the beyblades that the bladebreakers had and you'd think that when he made his own beyblade, it would be at least be descent.....