METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread

Poll: What do you think of the Metal Fight Beyblade Anime/Manga?

It PUMPS ME UP!
76.00%
It PUMPS ME DOWN... ):
24.00%
Total: 100% 75 vote(s)
I must download it, I didn't know this kind of program even exsisted Gasp
DGoon, you might consider changeing your signature. Only the staff are allowed to use that(the WBO banner, right?)
(Mar. 05, 2009  9:01 PM)Giga Wrote: DGoon, you might consider changeing your signature. Only the staff are allowed to use that(the WBO banner, right?)

i don't really care lol
It just looks abit out of place, but if you don't mind then whatever.
i have signature display turned off so i didn't notice
I found something even better then Keyhole TV. you can fullscreen it and the quality is great fullscreen, though not 100%. Maybe around 88% or so.

This program is completely free and very easy to use.

to download the program, go here:
http://www.livestation.com/downloads?tra...e_download

once installed all you have to do is open up the program, then:

1. Create an account if you don't have one.
2. once signed in, on the search bar type in TV Tokyo. you'll see 3 different results, click on the third one then add channel. You can full screen it, great quality which is way better than keyhole TV.
I just downloaded it and it seems fine with pretty good quality picture, I feel a little closer to Japan watching this. Grin
My computer cant get internet (so i use my psp) and im gonna hav to wait til someone uploads it Unhappy
You probably won't have to wait very long for someone to upload it after it originally airs.
Im trying to find a mobile/psp version (tho i doubt i will XD )
Thanks Kai-V.
i got wifi working on my laptop! (for now lol) i just hope i still have this working on the air date...
What an unrealistic way of him getting storm pegasis. I thought it was just going to be an update of pegasis, not randomly apear.
(Mar. 07, 2009  9:46 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: What an unrealistic way of him getting storm pegasis. I thought it was just going to be an update of pegasis, not randomly apear.

IT'S A FANTASY SERIES
Odd way to get a blade.....but hey, at least he worked for it. Unlike Tyson. ^^; Jumping off that bridge for the face was a tad extreme though.....being as it doesn't have a bit beast or anything. Pinching_eyes_2 Ah well.

Ginga running up the stairs reminded me of Ash fighting up those stairs in the third movie to get the last stone thing. And when he got the Peg.......reminded me of how the digivices appeared. XD
The Face is from his father, and I imagine the spirit of Pegasus is related to it.
(Mar. 07, 2009  9:46 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: What an unrealistic way of him getting storm pegasis. I thought it was just going to be an update of pegasis, not randomly apear.
This manga's target audience is young boys 6+ years old.
I'll most likely be translating the MFB anime. Grin
What?! REALLY! UBER WOOTs. Post on Veoh and youtube!
Yeah, that's really great Skikamaru.
I'll be working through ZeroPositive, so they'll be doing all the uploading and what-not.
I didn't know ZeoPositive was still doing beyblade....Anyways so there will actually be sub-titles on the video? And it'd probably be uploaded on their site right?