METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread

Poll: What do you think of the Metal Fight Beyblade Anime/Manga?

It PUMPS ME UP!
76.00%
It PUMPS ME DOWN... ):
24.00%
Total: 100% 75 vote(s)
(Mar. 03, 2009  10:55 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: So who will be doing the english scanlations for MFB, now that DATS isn't anymore?

From the looks of it, nobody.
Carp, that really sucks..... I don't really like reading/watching things I can't understand but I guess that's what I have to do now.
It depends on time and involvement.
I tried to translate the first page of chapter 2, if you like it I'll try to translate all pages of the chapters currently released. I can't transelate everything because I'm still learning Japanese.
[Image: translationbeybladechap.th.jpg]
Pretty good. Grin I'd use a different font but that's hardly the most important thing.

Plus you made me realise that I started the manmga from chapter 3. XD Need to go back and read some more. :3
Thats awesome, try and do more Grin
(Mar. 04, 2009  2:50 PM)ikore Wrote: I tried to translate the first page of chapter 2, if you like it I'll try to translate all pages of the chapters currently released. I can't transelate everything because I'm still learning Japanese.

You can PM me if you have any questions about Japanese.
(Mar. 04, 2009  2:50 PM)ikore Wrote: I tried to translate the first page of chapter 2, if you like it I'll try to translate all pages of the chapters currently released. I can't transelate everything because I'm still learning Japanese.
It could have been kind to ask before editing the scans, anyway ...

Plus, I can see that there are some things in your translation that are wrong, whether text is actually missing or because your interpretation differs.

Well, I have been dropping many hints in the past few months ... I do not know if somebody will not want me to say this, but I have been working with Zanon/Metapod/DATS on some of the chapters. The second one could have been ready weeks ago, yet they might be working on aesthetics right now.
But BBF doesn't exist anymore and DATS dropped the project :pwn:
I posted the 'first' official picture of the new anime :
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/index2.php

They had to add a girl ...

Bey Brad Wrote:But BBF doesn't exist anymore and DATS dropped the project
Beyblade Forums is just a message board, and DATS picked it up again ...
http://forums.dats.us/showthread.php?t=11137
i like how they made benkei not-ugly in the anime lol

other than that though the art quality looks pretty great! thanks!
Hmm, I like it, getting exited now, can't wait for April
Yeah Kyouyo looks badass.
Eh, at least she's cute. :\ Though personally I'm all for Kyouya. Cool
The art style's looking really great though. Joyful_3 We can only hope the CGI will be the same quality. Pinching_eyes_2
Totally calling "GinKyou" as the new "KaiTaka". I know fangirls, it'll happen.

Girl reminds me of the girl who used Pierce Hedgehog.
carp it's like you're in my mind. Chocked

And that was Mathilda. Smile
The poster looks awesome. I love the art and designs, they're way better than what they orignally had Smile And it's awesome that they added a girl. Because the main charcters of beyblade were all guys; Kai, Tyson, Max and Ray. Hilary didn't do much lol but it's good to know DATS is picking it back up....
Can't wait to watch it XD
Awesome as long as the girl is actually a main character. She'll prolly just be another Hilary. Tired
Well, that would suck. Hilary was kinda annoying.
A little more than kinda. Still, not as bad as Ming Ming. Saying I wanted to tear her apart everytime I saw her would be an understatement.

What's worse is that, as a girl, it was prolly just jealousy. Pinching_eyes
The anime looks wicked XD. Like the new character. And that translation you did, fraigbait, was good.
I updated the site with the whole anime cast.

The girl is called Madoka Amano, and, as I wrote, she will probably only be a secondary character. She seems as important as Kenta Yumiya.
(Mar. 04, 2009  9:59 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: And that translation you did, fraigbait, was good.

He did a translation....?

Rocky:
Yeah, Ming Ming was soo much worse lol
But I don't think that girl will be another hilary she looks more like a blader plus she's wearing "blader-gloves". She reminds me of Mathlinda though.
Oh jeez, Mathilda was bad.
I like the look of the cast though. Storm Pegasis looks pretty bangin'! Grin
I'm really hoping Madoka is actually a Blader and not a Hiromi-esque cheerleader. I would love to see a female Blader as part of the main cast.