METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread

Poll: What do you think of the Metal Fight Beyblade Anime/Manga?

It PUMPS ME UP!
76.00%
It PUMPS ME DOWN... ):
24.00%
Total: 100% 75 vote(s)
(Mar. 08, 2009  4:25 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: I didn't know ZeoPositive was still doing beyblade....Anyways so there will actually be sub-titles on the video? And it'd probably be uploaded on their site right?

Most likely, yes.
I know this post will make me no friends, and will probably enrage others, but there is certainly a lot of discussion regarding illegal activities here.
What's that got to do with anything ???
It's against the Board's rules to discuss illegal activities. Violating copyrights would be illegal.
Oh, I see. But can't they just put up a Disclaimer...
A disclaimer wouldn't really change anything.
No, what To is saying is totally valid. The board looks down on anything illegal.
I don't have a problem with fansubbing a series that isn't available domestically, so carry on.

However, you're doing it through ZeroPositive? Jesus, we'll never see an episode of this.
Then you should update the rules. Just because you don't mind it doesn't mean it isn't agaisnt the law.
(Mar. 08, 2009  9:36 PM)To Wrote: Then you should update the rules. Just because you don't mind it doesn't mean it isn't agaisnt the law.

I'm making an exception to the rules publicly known right now. Don't tell me what to do, thanks.
(Mar. 08, 2009  9:36 PM)To Wrote: Then you should update the rules. Just because you don't mind it doesn't mean it isn't agaisnt the law.
(Mar. 08, 2009  10:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm making an exception to the rules publicly known right now. Don't tell me what to do, thanks.

Why can't you two just get along? Libruhhh
2009: BEYBLADE'S INSPIRATION?

The first image:
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE

The second image:
© 2006 B-DAMAN CRASH Kuratani Tomoya/Shogakukan・TAKARA・d-rights・SONOKONG・TV Tokyo

[Image: MFBAnimePoster.jpg]
[Image: bdamancrash.jpg]
(Mar. 09, 2009  1:27 PM)DGoon Wrote: ADACHI'S INSPIRATION?
The first image:
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE

The second image:
© 2006 B-DAMAN CRASH Kuratani Tomoya/Shogakukan・TAKARA・d-rights・SONOKONG・TV Tokyo
Some of those things are just very common in anime. Plus, only Ginga slightly resembles that B-Daman main character.

If you look at this picture instead, which actually illustrates the manga design, you will see that, besides part of their head, they are quite different :
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/Ginga4.jpg

Adachi Takafumi is constantly talking with his boss, so the latter might have given him this idea too.
The new anime will be special. Just a curiosity. Grin
(Mar. 09, 2009  1:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If you look at this picture instead, which actually illustrates the manga design, you will see that, besides part of their head, they are quite different :
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/Ginga4.jpg

To me it seems quite...similar Joyful_2
(Mar. 07, 2009  9:46 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: What an unrealistic way of him getting storm pegasis. I thought it was just going to be an update of pegasis, not randomly apear.

you're talking about a series that has monsters come out of spinning tops (MFB has bitbeasts right?) and you're complaining about him getting pegasis in a unrealistic way? lol
(Mar. 09, 2009  1:47 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: To me it seems quite...similar Joyful_2
[Image: gingabdamanchart.jpg]

If all you can see is similarities, then you are looking correctly, especially when you consider everything that is almost obligatory in a popular anime design these days. Is a shirt only defined by its colour, for example ?

I would like to remind you that I was able to see both the Pegasus in the Pegasis and the Cancer in the Quetzalcoatl, so if I think they are different, it is because I see more differences than similarities.

SK, Metal Fight Beyblade does not have Holy Beasts, only metaphorical beasts.
GINGA -> Protagonist of B-Daman

Red hair -> Red Hair
Red T-shirt -> Red T-shirt
Blue Jacket -> White Jacket
Belt (anime) -> Belt
Long trousers -> Short trousers
Red shoes (anime) -> Red and White shoes
I didn't want to say this. (clothes)

I did want to say that the physiognomy of the two characters is very similar
Furthermore the other characters is similar
Yes, I think there are too souspicious similarities that go beyond the "regular" similarities between two anime/manga...
(Mar. 09, 2009  2:42 PM)DGoon Wrote: GINGA -> Protagonist of B-Daman

Red hair -> Red Hair
Red T-shirt -> Red T-shirt
Blue Jacket -> White Jacket
Belt (in anime) -> Belt
Long trousers -> Short trousers
Red shoes -> Red and White shoes
I didn't want to say this. (clothes)

I did want to say that the physiognomy of the two characters is too similar
The physiognomy ? Ginga looks thinner. Both are about the size of any normal Japanese boy anyway. What else do you see ?

You would also have to specify which designs (anime or manga) you want to compare it to, because several changes were made to the anime one, and Adachi Takafumi had little to say about it.

Seriously, I have a very big picture of Ginga from the anime, and besides their hair and their bandana, they are quite different. There is a slight similarity in their eyebrows, but not to the point where they are the same.

DGoon Wrote:Furthermore the other characters is similar
Which characters ?
wow ginga's pants are tight
(Mar. 10, 2009  7:21 PM)DGoon Wrote: TV TOKYO: SPRING

BeyBlade Metal Fight: 4:58/9:48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0FQ6rmc0LA

All that's here is the same picture we've all seen and a cast list in a language most of us can't read. :\

Also, it does appear Dragon Ball Kai will be airing on TV Tokyo, right after Beyblade.
Wonder when we'll actually get to see commercials and trailers for MFB.
is there any place i can find the manga that's not in japen and that is in enghlish