You buy a lot of RB's and get the prize bey
9.70%
You buy a few RB's and don't get the prize bey
23.75%
You have boughten 2+ RB's and got the prize bey more than once
18.39%
Total: 100% 299 vote(s)
(Jan. 01, 2011  6:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  6:12 PM)Mrflamelibra Wrote: What is an RB??
This is very easy to figure out ... Random Booster. The name is even in the topic title, and that is what everyone is talking about ...

That being said, to contribute to the thread, I bought one Random Booster Vol. 2, and almost got the worst Beyblade which was a Bull, but instead I got Aquario DF145SF.

how can you buy a random booster
(Jan. 01, 2011  6:17 PM)tman14 Wrote: How can you almost get bull?
I knew that the possible content of this Random Booster had a Bull DF145HF. So, when I saw DF145, and a Bottom that is a clear version so it was not obvious which one it was necessarily, I thought I had gotten Bull. I think the Wheel and the other parts are put in different bags also, or I just saw the Wheel last.

Bey Libra Wrote:how can you buy a random booster
... Online, like everything else ?
Why do i keep getting the prize beyblade??? I bought 3 wind aquario version for Heat Leone D125FS but i got 2 Aquarios so now i have 3 Wind Aquarios and i got a Clay Sagittario 145B...
i just bought a hms random booster act 3. i will post what i get as soon as i get the results
Got any results?
Oh, i thought it came since you said you just brought it so i thought that you have one and your about to open it...
Your explanation makes no sense. He obviously would have got it online therefore would not have it yet....
(Jan. 01, 2011  3:54 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Just got a Random booster vol. 2. I...Got...A...Red...Aquario 105B. Man, I wanted that Libra.
just weigh the boxes.
whe you buy a lot of them
Hey Evan, in Plastic/HMS Random Boosters you don't get a complete bey.
(Jan. 01, 2011  3:54 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Tbh I don't really understand why people even buy random boosters anymore when they can get pretty much all the prize beys from hasbro and sonokong....

I recall some Ebayer selling pre-opened Beyblades included in a volume, he has/had Storm Libra, Rock Libra, Flame Capricorne, Poison Unicorno, etc. The list really goes on.
I bought 5 vol.5 and no Ketos D: but hopefully my 3 random booster vol.6 will come through for me.Also littlechipz,how do you do the luck dance? Ill need it lol.
(Jan. 01, 2011  9:28 PM)AggregateS36 Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  3:54 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Tbh I don't really understand why people even buy random boosters anymore when they can get pretty much all the prize beys from hasbro and sonokong....

I recall some Ebayer selling pre-opened Beyblades included in a volume, he has/had Storm Libra, Rock Libra, Flame Capricorne, Poison Unicorno, etc. The list really goes on.

Yes i bought my poison phoenix from him, also how they have killer beafowl for sale but its $125. And also Ultrablader, IIRC RB's are alot cheaper than the beys when sonokonng/takara releases them. Take grand ketos for example, people might buy them because they dont want to spend that much for the bey and with RB's they have a chance to get it and might be lucky (LIKE AKIRA!) but then there are people (like me) that buy them so they can get good parts (mainly only from RBV6) even if they dont get the prize bey they still get good parts from beys that are more expensive.
Is there a list of Top Tier Beyblades (customized, basically) included in these boosters or at least parts here?
I don't think so. In fact, I doubt it. Assuming you mean specifically from the RBs.
Oops I meant to include besides the prized Beyblade....
(Jan. 01, 2011  10:42 PM)AggregateS36 Wrote: Oops I meant to include besides the prized Beyblade....

If u mean beys with like burn, RF and CF etc then yes those are top tier parts in only RBV6. Usually top tier parts are not in RB's (from the past MFB RB's)
(Jan. 01, 2011  9:28 PM)AggregateS36 Wrote:

Buying the takara prizes are much more expensive than getting the sonokong starters though.
I try so hard to get the prize bey and now it's making me go mad.
Meh. It's probably 'cause your luck sucks like most people's. I got a decent bey, but I was lookin' for Pisces so I could make "Shark Sashimi" (Pisces 100WD)
I know this is a tired topic, but how could Takara get away with making light wheels plastic instead of a lighter metal? The Anime appearances of them clearly imply that they are made of alloy.
(Jan. 02, 2011  5:46 AM)AggregateS36 Wrote: The Anime appearances of them clearly imply that they are made of alloy.

The anime also implies that if you train hard enough, you can create giant wind storms with your battling spirit.

Got a Heat Wolf WD145SF, Earth Cancer DF145ES, and Dark Sagittario WD145SD.
I bought 1 random booster because i wanted to know what a light wheel was. It was a vol.2. The aquario one.
I got a heat wheel...
(Jan. 02, 2011  5:53 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: The anime also implies that if you train hard enough, you can create giant wind storms with your battling spirit.

Got a Heat Wolf WD145SF, Earth Cancer DF145ES, and Dark Sagittario WD145SD.
I wish I was like you when I bought Vol.4. I need the Cancer face and an Earth... You're lucky!
KK, I decided to open up one of my remaining 4 RBV6. Killer Beafowl. I opened up one more, because Dark Fox wanted me to screen it for him. Damn it, I hate random boosters. Another Beafowl. Lol, its ironic, the whole time I had three beafowls out of the 19 i bought, and probably even more, and the first 13 I open up are all Burn Escolpios, Galaxy Cancer, etc...

I am so p*****. Oh well, atleast now they will go for more, since its confirmed they are so...

~Wraith ~ NIB
~Soldier-F3AR ~ NIB
~Dark Fox ~ Killer Beafowl, if you still want it. PM me an offer if you do.

If you guys seriously want to know the luck dance, ill post a video, happy?

Ahh, this was ages ago, but I wanted to reveal what happened with my HMS 5 Sainst Booster, lol.

I got the Wolborg MS. I originally wanted that one, but now I just wish I got the MS UV, because Id rather sell my current MS UV now, than wait for my uncke to ship it, lol.