9.70%
You buy a few RB's and don't get the prize bey
23.75%
You have boughten 2+ RB's and got the prize bey more than once
18.39%
Total: 100% 299 vote(s)
I got a Random Booster light Vol.3 and got a Heat Leone D125FS
Also a random booster Vol.5 and got a Burn Unicorno SW145JB
Just got a Random booster vol. 2. I...Got...A...Red...Aquario 105B. Man, I wanted that Libra.
(Dec. 31, 2010  8:55 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  8:53 PM)Hypersonic Wrote: On my attempt on the wind aquario version i was hoping for Heat Leone D125FS, just like JeeReggy got that on his try. But i ended up getting Wind Aquario

U sound kinda disappointed u GOT the prize bey Tongue_out

I was dissappointed when i got the prize beyblade Tongue_out
Lol jaems voted all.
I bought 3 RBV5's and no Grand Ketos

Earth Virgo at one RBV4...I checked before buying.
(Dec. 31, 2010  9:43 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: ~Littlechipz buying 12 RBV6 and not getting Killer Beafowl (LMAO)

And you better beleive it Serious

Lol, bb18libra and I both got owned...

I dont even think you can get a beafowl, lol.

You can. But thats just from speculation...

I just lost my touch, thats all.

I tried a luck dance, but stopped halfway through because everyone was looking at me Pinching_eyes_2
My RBV6 shall be opened tomorrow, (?, chipz? Okay?) wish me luck!
Luck dance O.o Hahah I'm gonna just... Wait nvm can't say that here XD well maybe just have my driger with me. Lol so i take it u won't be getting any more rbv6 littlechipz?

Edit: good luck wraith!!! R u gonna record it?!
I suck at making unboxings. If you don't believe me, check my channel (WraithWBO) and view 'Mystery Unboxing O.o'
I got a stardust pegasis and wind aquario.
littlechipz is opening 2 more!!! Hahah if he doesn't get a killer beafowl I think that's like a record!
Just wanted to add, I bought 19 RBV6 for a cheap as price, it came out pretty expensive but worth it, anyway I opened three up now, ripped the boxes open, first was a galaxy cancer/sagittario? yet to have a closer look but the face was a cancer so id assume so

secomd was a beafowl finally!!!!!!!

i opened another because i got bored

it came out as burn escolpio
Lol so after 14 u got it Tongue_out how much was it for all 19?
im not testing it, nor selling it so back off!

i has to buy it from two stores because i bought practucally all of them lol.

im not good with YEN, but ill try XE in a few minutes...
They're about $6 each there right ? So all together, $114 ? |:
That's still quite a lot of money being spent on Random Boosters. D:

Hehe, lucky for me I bought an RBV6 which had a Killer Beafowl confirmed in it. [:
Blah, you are one luck thing.

Yeah, it mightve been about $120, but atleast I got a Beafowl in the end.

Plus, Im selling the last four boosters.
(Dec. 31, 2010  3:51 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Isn't there a thread for this in the beywiki forum? Someone is trying to find out how you can determine what bey specificly is in what box
Eh I guess this is a bit different
That would be me.

Anyway I cant get any further than what I can at the moment. Not until I can somehow get a whole untampered carton. I'm vying for a Vol 6 since there are RFs and CSs added in the mix.

There are SOO many ways to guess the contents but only so many methods work.
Tbh I don't really understand why people even buy random boosters anymore when they can get pretty much all the prize beys from hasbro and sonokong....
(Jan. 01, 2011  3:54 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Tbh I don't really understand why people even buy random boosters anymore when they can get pretty much all the prize beys from hasbro and sonokong....
Ever considered that some people could only get Random Boosters but not Sonokong prize releases and Hasbro variants?

Sonokong releases was meant as a Korean release only. Anything else would parallel imports or through private sellers. Besides, I'd rather get a random booster than a fixed bey any day. Its more fun that way.
Ever consider that what you just said makes like no sense? Very few people here live in Asia so they would have to order the random boosters online and sonokong blades are abundant on ebay.... Also it's not fun if you want to do parts testing with new parts.
(Jan. 01, 2011  6:12 PM)Mrflamelibra Wrote: What is an RB??
This is very easy to figure out ... Random Booster. The name is even in the topic title, and that is what everyone is talking about ...

That being said, to contribute to the thread, I bought one Random Booster Vol. 2, and almost got the worst Beyblade which was a Bull, but instead I got Aquario DF145SF.
I Live in Asia. They allow you sometimes to check the box contents. I got a Clay Aries and Earth Virgo in one each.
(Jan. 01, 2011  6:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: and almost got the worst Beyblade which was a Bull

How can you almost get bull?
(Jan. 01, 2011  6:06 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Ever consider that what you just said makes like no sense? Very few people here live in Asia so they would have to order the random boosters online and sonokong blades are abundant on ebay.... Also it's not fun if you want to do parts testing with new parts.
I'm sorry but that is the scenario in my country. Please do not dismiss it as it is the truth for my case and a few others. And you buy online cos you cant get it locally. Its available locally for me. For the same money buying online + shipping I could get a few random boosters which I can physically choose and get the prize. Which is why I would not buy online unless I am sure it wont arrive on my shores. And I just like random boosters. Thats all really.

I for one am intrigued by random boosters. Still trying to figure out is there anyway to get the prize by checking the box externally...
I haven't bought any MFB random boosters, but I bought a few plastics and a lot of HMS.

Random Booster 7 - I bought one and got either a Red Galman or a Brown Gazly, can't remember which came from which booster.
Random Booster 8 - I bought two and got Dark Dranzer, and whichever one I didn't get in RB7 from above.

Random Booster Act 1 - I bought 6, can't remember all the beys I got but I know I got two Thunder Dragons.
Random Booster Act 2 - I bought 12. Got a lot of green Wyvern DJs, and a couple of both versions of Sea Dragon
Random Booster Act 4 - I bought 3. I got Dranzer MF, Advance Striker, and Advance Defenser.

Hukubako 2004 - I bought one and got a green Einstein MS and a black Gaia Dragoon MS
Hukubako 2005 - I bought three, all of which were the white Slash Riger. I can't remember the prize beys I got, but I know one was a Phantom Fox.

I think I've had decent luck with em.