[Los Angeles, California, 4/27/13] BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: Los Angeles Qualifier

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: beybladerevolutionquali.png]

SATURDAY, APRIL 27 2013
5202 Zoo Drive - Los Angeles, California 90027
ZERO-G FORMAT

Start: 12:30PM

THE REVOLUTION BEGINS! California Bladers, this is your chance to earn paid travel expenses to Toronto to play in the WBO North American Championship, BEYBLADE REVOLUTION!!

Mandatory $5 Entry Fee = More Qualifiers + Extra Credits + Free Face Booster!
To help subsidize the high cost of flying/busing the qualifiers to Toronto, a mandatory $5 entry fee will be imposed on this WBO North American Championship Qualifier Series tournament, regardless of whether or not participants have a Blader Passport (if you do not have one, you are welcome to purchase one in the place of the $5 fee, though), and there will be no prize reimbursement apart from the travel expenses for the winner. We hope that everyone can understand this! The more funds we have, the bigger this championship will be! However, to show our appreciation for your cooperation and support in helping to fund the championship, all participants in Qualifier Series tournaments will receive the following:

What can I win?
The winner of this qualifier will receive the following:
  • Paid travel expenses, by plane or bus (whichever is cheapest) to ANIME NORTH 2013 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada for BEYBLADE REVOLUTION.
  • An ANIME NORTH 2013 Pass
Qualifiers will be responsible for finding/paying for accommodations in Toronto, but the WBO Committee will work closely with the winner to make sure that they find somewhere suitable. Additionally, the winner will be required to consult with the Committee before booking their flight/bus, and then after approval, provide a booking confirmation to the WBO Committee before they can provide reimbursement for the traveling costs.

If you think you'll be able to make it out to BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: California Qualifier, please post here and I will start building an attendance list!

Attendees:
poliswag
chrisgonzo23
shadow196
bdeww
draketheawesome
hyperproblader
clefairy
aurawolf
hellkaiserzero
dazbadass
edgar116

Possible Attendees:

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

WE ARE ANONYMOUS
WE WILL NOT FORGIVE
WE WILL NOT FORGET
EXPECT US
(Apr. 17, 2013  2:44 AM)hyperproblader Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2013  9:04 PM)GATO_69 Wrote: i cant wait to meet you all at this tournament n_n.. its gonna be freakin' epic cX..

BTW, how do i practice for a zero g stadium if i dont have one??

Yeah i dont have a zero g stadium either. I think that you should watch some of the bladers on youtube on how the zero g stadium works. That way, you could think about your strategy. Thats what I did.

Thanx for the advise Smile.. i was able to make a Zero G Stadium so i can train Joyful_2...
Really appreciate it Stupid
(Apr. 19, 2013  7:03 PM)GATO_69 Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2013  2:44 AM)hyperproblader Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2013  9:04 PM)GATO_69 Wrote: i cant wait to meet you all at this tournament n_n.. its gonna be freakin' epic cX..

BTW, how do i practice for a zero g stadium if i dont have one??

Yeah i dont have a zero g stadium either. I think that you should watch some of the bladers on youtube on how the zero g stadium works. That way, you could think about your strategy. Thats what I did.

Thanx for the advise Smile.. i was able to make a Zero G Stadium so i can train Joyful_2...
Really appreciate it Stupid

Your welcome.
What time do u think the tournament will end? Because my brothers have a tennis tourney on the day of the beyblade tourney. So im trying to figure out my schedule. It depends on what time my brothers' matches start.
I have a Zero-G stadium. I'm still a maybe for this event though.
(Apr. 21, 2013  6:24 AM)hyperproblader Wrote: What time do u think the tournament will end? Because my brothers have a tennis tourney on the day of the beyblade tourney. So im trying to figure out my schedule. It depends on what time my brothers' matches start.

It will most likely take about 2-3 hours depending if everyone shows up on time. We usually wait about 30 mins due to traffic and others who drive from long distances.
Do you think you can wait till 2:30 by any chance?
nvm im not going good luck every one HKZ and kyubibey try to win for me
Im definantly going put me on the list
(Apr. 22, 2013  6:27 AM)poliswag Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2013  6:24 AM)hyperproblader Wrote: What time do u think the tournament will end? Because my brothers have a tennis tourney on the day of the beyblade tourney. So im trying to figure out my schedule. It depends on what time my brothers' matches start.

It will most likely take about 2-3 hours depending if everyone shows up on time. We usually wait about 30 mins due to traffic and others who drive from long distances.
Wouldn't the battles go fast because of the zero g stadiums?
We got 3 more days! Hopefully everyone will come and who would record this?
I might be able to if my battery isn't too low from my basketball game, But like I've been saying, I won't be there until about 2:30. In case the tournament doesn't start when I get there, I'll bring my BB-46 to free battle in.
Everyone, if anybody is able to contact poliswag directly by text/phone/Facebook, can you please tell him to check his PMs? It's urgent.
(Apr. 25, 2013  6:58 AM)Kei Wrote: Everyone, if anybody is able to contact poliswag directly by text/phone/Facebook, can you please tell him to check his PMs? It's urgent.

I just let him know. He'll be on in a few.

(Apr. 25, 2013  5:34 AM)Clefairy Wrote: We got 3 more days! Hopefully everyone will come and who would record this?

I will try to. I'll see if my phone will actually be charged Pinching_eyes_2
(Apr. 25, 2013  6:58 AM)Kei Wrote: Everyone, if anybody is able to contact poliswag directly by text/phone/Facebook, can you please tell him to check his PMs? It's urgent.

What happened?
(Apr. 25, 2013  5:34 AM)Clefairy Wrote: We got 3 more days! Hopefully everyone will come and who would record this?

I'll be recording some footage. I have my phone battery to 100% every morning.
I will be coming to the Los Angeles Qualifier event!Stupid
I'll join in on the filming epidemic, lets see if I could charge the unchargable iPod..
Can some add me on the list plz because im definently going (100%) and im bringing a few friends
Looking forward to some awesome matches! Please everyone try to be there on time.
(Apr. 27, 2013  5:55 AM)poliswag Wrote: Looking forward to some awesome matches! Please everyone try to be there on time.

I may or may not be there because of my brothers' schedules. So, Im on 50%.
Good luck to everyone today. Can't wait to see the winners.
Just a question before I go. Will free play be around 10:00 AM?
WE ARE ANONYMOUS
WE WILL NOT FORGIVE
WE WILL NOT FORGET
EXPECT US
(Apr. 27, 2013  3:46 PM)Fluttershy Pony Wrote: Just a question before I go. Will free play be around 10:00 AM?

I hope so. Will you be there at 10?