[Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament

Is it alright if I bring in a Zero-G stadium, for pre-tourney battles?
(Mar. 22, 2016  4:47 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Is it alright if I bring in a Zero-G stadium, for pre-tourney battles?

PLZ DO

(Mar. 22, 2016  2:03 AM)jojospud247 Wrote: I'll try to get that day off. Please put me on the possible list. I'll do my best to make it!

(Mar. 20, 2016  5:29 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Does anyone have a spare left spinning string launcher?

I'll bring a BB-10 stadium and extra launchers (left and right) if I can make it.

Do you have prizes for the placed winners yet? If not, I can donate Beyblade Burst Neptune Armed Zephyr. It's an extra I have and it's still in box. PM me to let me know!

i can bring what is equivalent to a MFB starter set
also i really want to battle you jojo
I'm sure we all do. You can bring or do just about anything for before or after the event, so long as it is ethical and doesn't infringe on the actual event.
(Mar. 22, 2016  2:03 AM)jojospud247 Wrote: I'll try to get that day off. Please put me on the possible list. I'll do my best to make it!

(Mar. 20, 2016  5:29 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Does anyone have a spare left spinning string launcher?

I'll bring a BB-10 stadium and extra launchers (left and right) if I can make it.

Do you have prizes for the placed winners yet? If not, I can donate Beyblade Burst Neptune Armed Zephyr. It's an extra I have and it's still in box. PM me to let me know!

Perhaps you could record the event if you are able to make it, considering you've recorded events before. It would definitely be good for the LA Beyblade community to get tournament videos up on the WBO YouTube channel.

(Mar. 22, 2016  2:58 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I have a NIB Kreis Cignus, Jade Jupiter random Booster, and another 4-D bey. You don't need to worry about buying anything for the main event, but s side event prize would be cool. Otherwise people tend to leave sooner.

I have an unopened Galaxy Pegasus, if we do a side event for another prize we could likely use one of them as long as we have more than three prizes. Is the other 4D blade unopened or in good condition?
They are all NIB. I'm away from home, that's why I forgot what the third one is.
Please shoot me an e-mail of PM when the time is figured out so I can plan this out. I really want to go.

By any chance are they string launchers?
They are legal to all events if you have any. Jp0t said that she'd lend out spares if she comes.
We only need about 2 more attendees to make the proposal, the date might be moved but for now it's roughly two weeks away. If any of you know others who might want to join, it would be a good idea to ask them.
(Mar. 27, 2016  11:47 PM)Alta Wrote: We only need about 2 more attendees to make the proposal, the date might be moved but for now it's roughly two weeks away. If any of you know others who might want to join, it would be a good idea to ask them.

if it's moved to a weekend I might be able to make it and i'll try to bring my stadium and beys for people to use to help out
(Mar. 28, 2016  12:09 AM)infernoblader8 Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2016  11:47 PM)Alta Wrote: We only need about 2 more attendees to make the proposal, the date might be moved but for now it's roughly two weeks away. If any of you know others who might want to join, it would be a good idea to ask them.

if it's moved to a weekend I might be able to make it and i'll try to bring my stadium and beys for people to use to help out

April 9th is the working date, which is on a Saturday. I always hold events on weekends because it works best for everyone, if the date is changed it will still be a weekend.
(Mar. 28, 2016  1:16 AM)Alta Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2016  12:09 AM)infernoblader8 Wrote:

April 9th is the working date, which is on a Saturday. I always hold events on weekends because it works best for everyone, if the date is changed it will still be a weekend.

ok thanks now all I need to do is make sure I have it as an open day and if it is changed may I get notified if it does get moved to a later date
Thank you for setting up this tournament! By any chance has the time been set for the event?

Also, are there going to be spare parts brought for others? I am willing to bring some spares myself, but I was wondering because it would be nice if I could borrow a Dragooon chrome wheel.
Usually, these events start around noon or noon thirty. @[Alta] Is that when you wanted us to all start showing up?
(Mar. 29, 2016  2:55 AM)Prophet2 Wrote: Thank you for setting up this tournament! By any chance has the time been set for the event?

Also, are there going to be spare parts brought for others? I am willing to bring some spares myself, but I was wondering because it would be nice if I could borrow a Dragooon chrome wheel.

Registration will start at 11:00 AM, the event will start around 12:00 PM.
I will definitely be there
We only need one more blader to propose the event, but the date will probably be bumped to the 16th, it will still be a Saturday.
Well if you bump it up to the 16th you will have to put me down on the possible list now. My father's birthday is on the 15th and we may choose to celebrate on Saturday. I can't skip that because of Beyblade.
(Apr. 04, 2016  9:55 PM)Prophet2 Wrote: Well if you bump it up to the 16th you will have to put me down on the possible list now. My father's birthday is on the 15th and we may choose to celebrate on Saturday. I can't skip that because of Beyblade.

We're definitely going to have to bump it regardless, the 17th on Sunday could also work unless it interferes with anyone's schedule.
16th may work for me, since I've been sick this whole week, and I would have time to prepare. All I gotta do is see if my grandpa would be willing to take me on that day. Also, I forgot, would we be doing standard or limited format?
(Apr. 07, 2016  1:10 AM)IrlZeo Wrote: 16th may work for me, since I've been sick this whole week, and I would have time to prepare. All I gotta do is see if my grandpa would be willing to take me on that day. Also, I forgot, would we be doing standard or limited format?

It may be the 16th or 17th, either way there will be parts you can borrow at the event.

The event will be Standard format, and there are plans of Plastics and Burst freeplay afterward, but not for points.

Does the 17th work for everyone?
(Apr. 07, 2016  1:22 AM)Alta Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2016  1:10 AM)IrlZeo Wrote: 16th may work for me, since I've been sick this whole week, and I would have time to prepare. All I gotta do is see if my grandpa would be willing to take me on that day. Also, I forgot, would we be doing standard or limited format?

It may be the 16th or 17th, either way there will be parts you can borrow at the event.

The event will be Standard format, and there are plans of Plastics and Burst freeplay afterward, but not for points.

Does the 17th work for everyone?

awesome! I still gotta ask if I'll be able to go, but those may work, although I'm not sure if my grandpa (or anyone in my family for that matter) would be willing to drive 4 hours away from home. It really depends on if we have money for a motel/hotel or not. Also, what's the admission price if there is one?
(Apr. 07, 2016  1:49 AM)IrlZeo Wrote: awesome! I still gotta ask if I'll be able to go, but those may work, although I'm not sure if my grandpa (or anyone in my family for that matter) would be willing to drive 4 hours away from home. It really depends on if we have money for a motel/hotel or not. Also, what's the admission price if there is one?

To my knowledge the entry fee is currently $6.
Admission is always $5 unless you have a WBO passport, which gives you free admission. If it's the 17th, I might only stay for the main event or so, because my dad has to drive me to San Bernadino.

Since when did they bump up the price?
Ah no, the entry fee is still five United States dollars. You must have seen six dollars from tournament topics hosted in Canada, where the value of the dollar varies is currently low.

The Blader Passport's cost has increased to fifteen United States dollars though, since before 2016 if I remember correctly.