[Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament

(Apr. 07, 2016  2:05 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Admission is always $5 unless you have a WBO passport, which gives you free admission. If it's the 17th, I might only stay for the main event or so, because my dad has to drive me to San Bernadino.

We'll try for the 17th unless it interferes with anyone's schedule, if you can only make it for the main event that's fine.
I can make it on the 17th
i can make it on the 17th
I won't be able to make it. I'm busy that weekend.
Not gonna be able to make this one, but I do want to start planning one for May 14 at 1:00 in the same location. Anyone up for an event called "Mashing Metal" or "Bruisin' Burstin'"?
Alright, the 17th should work for me. I will be there.
I can make it, but I have doubts that everything can be made official in one week. In case we don't get enough people again, we should look two or three weeks ahead.

@[Taiwo Seigi] , I'm free for now, but you will be Bruising for a Bursting.
(Apr. 12, 2016  2:55 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I can make it, but I have doubts that everything can be made official in one week. In case we don't get enough people again, we should look two or three weeks ahead.

We only need one more attendee, but even at that I will have to bump up the date again so we don't end up having an event happening only a few days after it's official announcement.

I'm considering the 30th, as long as it doesn't interfere with anyone's schedule.
(Apr. 13, 2016  7:50 AM)Alta Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2016  2:55 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I can make it, but I have doubts that everything can be made official in one week. In case we don't get enough people again, we should look two or three weeks ahead.

We only need one more attendee, but even at that I will have to bump up the date again so we don't end up having an event happening only a few days after it's official announcement.

I'm considering the 30th, as long as it doesn't interfere with anyone's schedule.
30th is fine for me, it's also a day before my brother's birthday.
Are we gonna plan for a BeyDays tourney or is it too early to tell?
I think that's what Taiwo Seigi was trying to do.

So far I'm available for both.
Down for the 30th as well. Should I try a Craigslist Ad for this one?
I am capable of making it on the 30th

If you can get the proposal in, we can make sure it's ready in time. Would love to see this finally get off the ground. Lemme know if there's anything I can help with.
Did a Craigslist ad quickly using the one that I did for our last tournament. I added Alta's poster for it as well, so check it out before I post it, please. @[Alta] @[Bey Brad]

[Image: 2oCpHRE.jpg]

Also, I want to do one for May 14th. If someone wants to make a poster/logo for it, that would be great. Are we leaning towards MFB or are we going for Burst? If we are going to go for Burst, please PM me so we can try to get stadiums at least.
I would like to try a burst tourney and I do have a stadium, but I'm fine with either format. Which one would it be easier to get prizes for?
Either one is fine with me. I would like for this community to start up on Burst, but if not, we can always do a side event. We should make sure that Jojo can come for that date, too.

@[jojospud247], will you be able to make it for April 30th, and May 14th?
(Apr. 15, 2016  4:03 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Did a Craigslist ad quickly using the one that I did for our last tournament. I added Alta's poster for it as well, so check it out before I post it, please. @[Alta] @[Bey Brad]

Also, I want to do one for May 14th. If someone wants to make a poster/logo for it, that would be great. Are we leaning towards MFB or are we going for Burst? If we are going to go for Burst, please PM me so we can try to get stadiums at least.

The ad looks fine. It was going to be Standard for the main event, with Burst and Plastics freeplay after the event or on the side, but we'll see.

(Apr. 15, 2016  4:30 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I would like to try a burst tourney and I do have a stadium, but I'm fine with either format. Which one would it be easier to get prizes for?

I'm considering Burst as the primary format, I also have a b-08 stadium, or we could just make the next event Burst Format since Taiwo is planning an event for the 14th.
I think starting with Standard but introducing Burst casually is a good idea, FWIW.
Here is the link for the Craigslist Ad Let me know if there are any changes that need to be made.

I think that you might be right, Bey Brad. And plus, we should have the release of Burst in the US soon, so no need to rush it, I guess.
I think it would be fine to have a frequent amount of burst tournaments in Little Tokyo, because we can buy them from Anime Jungle, which is a block away from the event and Korea town as well now.
So is it going to be on the 30th for sure? My schedule should be fine for that day.
Yes, unless we somehow don't get enough members again.
(Apr. 15, 2016  4:37 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Either one is fine with me. I would like for this community to start up on Burst, but if not, we can always do a side event. We should make sure that Jojo can come for that date, too.

@[jojospud247], will you be able to make it for April 30th, and May 14th?

YES for April 30th!! Can't make it to May 17 as I'll be in the Caribbean Smile

So once again I'll bring BB-10, some string launchers (L&R), and a camera to record the event! I'll also bring some Burst Beys for funsies.
April 30th will be the official date then, I'll send the update out to everyone, the only person who hasn't reconfirmed their attendance is GreatgodzeusHD, but we should be able to make the proposal soon.