[Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament

I would do it just have to make sure with my parents. And my friend will probably want to go also

So put me under possible please and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Sign me up! I can do it :3
I can make it!
(Jul. 23, 2015  2:35 AM)Alta Wrote:
-Tournament announcement-

"Rise Above The Storm"

===============================================

Saturday, August 15th - 2015
Standard format

-It's time to dust off your blades and get ready to battle, let's bring back LA's activity!-

|Comment below to confirm attendance|

Confirmed attendees:

Silver-Fox

OwnageDerp

Possible attendees:

nickdbeyblader

VeiledEnigma

===============================================

|PM me if you are interested in co-hosting, I could really use one|
I like what you're trying to do.
I'm a maybe.
Put me down a possible. All depends if I can use my mom or aunt's car.
gotta alert my cousins 4 this tourney ill see if I can make it
Would everyone be cool if I reschedule the event to the 22nd of August? I thought the 15th left me with quite enough time, but I don't want to overestimate how much time I have to get everyone together for this in time, and it seems like it's going to be even slower than last time.
I sincerely hate to change dates, but there are only a couple people confirmed and I really want this tournament to work out, so I might as well make this change early on, last time there were lots of issues, but it was so close to happening.
as long the tournament is still happening I can wait after all we all have patience and time
(Jul. 28, 2015  10:02 AM)Alta Wrote: Would everyone be cool if I reschedule the event to the 22nd of August? I thought the 15th left me with quite enough time, but I don't want to overestimate how much time I have to get everyone together for this in time, and it seems like it's going to be even slower than last time.
I sincerely hate to change dates, but there are only a couple people confirmed and I really want this tournament to work out, so I might as well make this change early on, last time there were lots of issues, but it was so close to happening.

That is fine with me. My mom wouldn't have let me use her car on that day due to some events of her own.

Has the Event Proposal thread been made already?
(Jul. 28, 2015  5:26 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2015  10:02 AM)Alta Wrote: Would everyone be cool if I reschedule the event to the 22nd of August? I thought the 15th left me with quite enough time, but I don't want to overestimate how much time I have to get everyone together for this in time, and it seems like it's going to be even slower than last time.

That is fine with me. My mom wouldn't have let me use her car on that day due to some events of her own.

To clarify, do you mean she won't allow you to use the car on the 22nd?

And no, not yet, I have to have at least 7 confirmed attendees to propose it, which is also why I wanted to move it to a later date.
(Jul. 28, 2015  11:26 PM)Alta Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2015  5:26 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote:

To clarify, do you mean she won't allow you to use the car on the 22nd?

And no, not yet, I have to have at least 7 confirmed attendees to propose it, which is also why I wanted to move it to a later date.

Oh, I meant on the 15th; she has an engagement party to go to.

I'll ask about it again, but it is more than likely that I'll be able to go.
I'm a possible, after all school starts up around that time...
(Jul. 29, 2015  3:35 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I'm a possible, after all school starts up around that time...

Alright, well I suppose we'll see if anyone signs up before the 15th, if it goes too terribly slow then I'll extend the date, nothing is official right now.

Anyone got any ideas as to gathering more activity for LA Beyblade? we only have so many users that are active and typically interested in going, and even they aren't always around to sign up for events, so it's pretty hard to just scrape by with enough confirmed members. Last time the tournament most likely would've happened if it wasn't for Kai-V's unavailability to confirm the tournament, it's just a matter of getting enough members this time.
I will see about going, but school starts next week for me, so weekends are best. I will see if the club will want too join.
(Aug. 01, 2015  2:29 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I will see about going, but school starts next week for me, so weekends are best. I will see if the club will want too join.

Since I'm not in school I hadn't realized that it's starting so soon for some of you guys, but it would be very helpful if you could get the interest of more people and sign them up for the WBO, and if anything we can always plan it on a day that works best for everyone, the date is still just an approximation until we get enough attendees.
(Aug. 01, 2015  9:39 AM)top beyblader10 Wrote: When is it

The date right now is being worked out so that we can be sure we've got enough attendees, and so it can work with people's schedule as best as possible, but the approximate is somewhere around the 15th or the 22nd of August. It will likely be moved to the 22nd, possibly even later, because it's taking a very long time at the moment to gather confirmed attendees.
I can confirm for the 22nd, but I wanna be sure that we get the event proposal started right away. Can anyone else confirm as soon possible? The time span is getting shorter and shorter.
Me and SynchronKid can confirm for the 22nd.
Looks like we just need one more confirmed, considering I included Alta and myself.
(Aug. 05, 2015  9:17 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Looks like we just need one more confirmed, considering I included Alta and myself.

Good to see you confirmed, however I don't think that I count as a confirmed member of the list, I'm not sure how that works, I'm pretty sure it has to be 7 people other than the host.

(Aug. 05, 2015  9:09 PM)username2130 Wrote: Me and SynchronKid can confirm for the 22nd.
I've got you confirmed now, and the date will likely be changed to the 22nd, but there is some confusion, is SynchromKid a user on the WBO? I've tried several different spellings and I can't find them as an actual account, maybe you could link to their page if they have one.
(Aug. 05, 2015  10:45 PM)Alta Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2015  9:17 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Looks like we just need one more confirmed, considering I included Alta and myself.

Good to see you confirmed, however I don't think that I count as a confirmed member of the list, I'm not sure how that works, I'm pretty sure it has to be 7 people other than the host.

According to many of the confirmed events, the host does count under confirmed. But we should check, just to be on the safe side.
No no, it is indeed seven confirmed participants including the host.
I'm still figuring it out because school is starting up next week.