[Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament

Man, thank you very much for the help, jojospud247 !

Has anybody looked through the comments on the Beyblade Geeks' videos yet ?
I have not. I'll go through them either tomorrow morning or afternoon.

The person that contacted me about the tournament was kind of confused about the website. Is their any tips you have to help him navigate it so he can sign up officially?
Besides linking them directly to the registration page (http://worldbeyblade.org/member.php?action=register), I am not certain how to facilitate or further explain the sign up procedure.
(Sep. 23, 2015  3:21 AM)jojospud247 Wrote: Hi! I made the video for your tournament! I hope this helps with the attendance.

I am very thankful for your help, this should certainly make it easier to get the information out there and hopefully gather us a few more attendees. I will try to keep you updated on the situation with the prizes as well, I will likely make a Twitter account so that it will be easier to contact you if I need to.

On another note, is anyone aware of a good application for bracket score keeping? I was going to print out brackets, but it would be useful if we had a program to keep better track of it all on a device.
There is a slight chance I can join so put me on the possibly list
I am honored to receive a compliment From Bey-Brad of all members! Challonger is a mobile app by Challonge, the site that Kai-V will recommend you to. It's free so just search and download.
So, how many BB-10's do we have so far for this tournament? I have one.
(Sep. 24, 2015  5:16 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: So, how many BB-10's do we have so far for this tournament? I have one.

I'll be bringing one.

You should also put infernoblader8 and earthwolf1404 on the possible attendees, earthwolf informed me that he may or may not be able to go.
I have two BB-10s and will bring them.
(Sep. 13, 2015  6:13 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Okay, so I am thinking that we should also start getting people confirmed for the later tournaments as well. I want to host one close to my birthday so here it goes:

The Arrow Strikes! Taiwo Seigi's Birthday Bash!
November 28th 2015
Emerald Knights @ 11:00

Confirmed:

Taiwo Seigi
@[Alta]
@[Meta madness]

Possible:
If this tournament happens, I'll be there.

Confirm me for Night of the Spinning Dead.
Just to remind everyone, we still need three more people, preferably four, so please invite any friends you think might be interested. I really want this event to work out, especially because it gets more difficult to get things moving every time the date has to be changed.
I'll have to cancel on going to the tournament. This month is really busy, but I'll see about the November one.
I probably will go, so put me down as possible. I would really love to go!
(Oct. 07, 2015  4:56 AM)Lucal Wrote: I probably will go, so put me down as possible. I would really love to go!

Down for which one, @[Lucal]?
Night of the Spinning Dead or The Arrow Strikes?
(Aug. 30, 2015  4:28 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Okay, so the ad for the tournament has been posted! Tell me if I need to add anything.

WBO: Los Angeles Tournament 10/24/15

Also, we should start seeing who on the site already can confirm.

Night of the Spinning Dead!

Confirmed:

@[Alta]- Host
Taiwo Seigi
@[Meta madness]
@[OwnageDerp]
@[tanzam10]

Possible:

@[infernoblader8]

Please sign me up as possible
No replies since the 7th... Is this tournament still a thing? Because I seriously need to start actually doing things on the WBO and in the Beyblade world.

EDIT didn't see that a new thread has been posted, sorry.
(Oct. 23, 2015  3:36 AM)Legend Pegasis Wrote: No replies since the 7th... Is this tournament still a thing? Because I seriously need to start actually doing things on the WBO and in the Beyblade world.

EDIT didn't see that a new thread has been posted, sorry.

Cool, I really hope you will be able to go to the tournament. By the way, make sure to sign up on the BeyMap if you want to receive a private message notification whenever there is an event near you.
Hi!

I responded to the craiglist ad a while ago and have just been able to get some free time to myself.
I was going to take my brother and little cousin tomorrow to battle! The only thing is we have nothing but beyblade bursts. Unhappy
are those allowed?
if not, i have two beyblades from 2011, one with a crab claw and another with i think a unicorn. can someone tell me if those are legal for this?
I really want to take them so they can have fun.
Also, where is it going to be held and what time?
(Oct. 24, 2015  3:49 AM)Xandrys Wrote: Hi!

I responded to the craiglist ad a while ago and have just been able to get some free time to myself.
I was going to take my brother and little cousin tomorrow to battle! The only thing is we have nothing but beyblade bursts. Unhappy
are those allowed?
if not, i have two beyblades from 2011, one with a crab claw and another with i think a unicorn. can someone tell me if those are legal for this?

Hey,

The format for Saturday's tournament is Standard, so that means that only Metal Fight Beyblades could be used. The two you described from 2011 would definitely work, but do not worry, people could certainly lend you some Beyblades at the event.

You can find all the details about the tournament here in the official topic for it : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-10-24-15...nning-Dead

I hope you will see this post in time and have fun tomorrow at the event !
Can't make it I'm going to a pentatonix concert sorry
(Oct. 24, 2015  3:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2015  3:49 AM)Xandrys Wrote: Hi!

are those allowed?

Hey,

The format for Saturday's tournament is Standard, so that means that only Metal Fight Beyblades could be used. The two you described from 2011 would definitely work, but do not worry, people could certainly lend you some Beyblades at the event.

You can find all the details about the tournament here in the official topic for it : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-10-24-15...nning-Dead

I hope you will see this post in time and have fun tomorrow at the event !

Perfect i wrote there!
are these okay?
http://i.imgur.com/Ia4Nu6p.jpg
(Oct. 24, 2015  4:10 AM)Benjinator Wrote: Perfect i wrote there!
are these okay?
http://i.imgur.com/Ia4Nu6p.jpg

Absolutely, they can totally be used for the tournament !
The Arrow Strikes!

@[Xandrys] @[top beyblader10] @[Benjinator] @[Legend Pegasis] @[Lucal] @[Agent-312] @[Thereaperyolo]
@[Rkriger] @[OwnageDerp] @[infernoblader8]

Can anyone confirm for this? The location will most likely be changed, but we need at least three more people before we can propose the event.

@[Alta] @[tanzam10] @[Meta madness]
(Oct. 26, 2015  3:15 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: The Arrow Strikes!

@[Xandrys] @[top beyblader10] @[Benjinator] @[Legend Pegasis] @[Lucal] @[Agent-312] @[Thereaperyolo]
@[Rkriger] @[OwnageDerp] @[infernoblader8]

Can anyone confirm for this? The location will most likely be changed, but we need at least three more people before we can propose the event.

@[Alta] @[tanzam10] @[Meta madness]
Benjinator and i will attend!