Lord spryzen's owner theories

I really like the character shu and he's probably one of the most popular bladers out there. But, Shu's voice actor quit and some people are saying Aiga/Aiger will own spiggan. Shu better come back because around 6728683638364936493 want shu back, including me. There may be other theories, and I'd like to see what they are. But anyways, shu better come back or else 648364837682683648 people will quit beyblade.
Shi is coming back. I know it.
Aiga won't get Spriggan. Everyone's bey's name starts with their owner's first letter of their name. Spriggan doesn't start with an A so Aiga will probably get another Achilles. As for Shu, I have a feeling Shu will be there, just sounding a little different since its been two years I think since Cho Z
I don't think this requires a thread
My guess is shu. Can't think of another person unless Delta abandons diabolos(which is never gonna happen)
As I start this "Aiga owns Spriggan speculation" I'd like to back my theory with another little statement. I don't reckon TT would release Diaboros, Spriggan and Achilles, three red and gold balance type beys own by super relevant characters in the same season. They are basically very similar beys ownd by rivals characters and if there is a rule that never get break is: if two characters in a story have the same role, one has to go. Considering Aiga has been confirmed in GT, we got 2 options: either Aiga owns Spriggan and we won't have an Achilles, or Lord Spriggan will not appear in the Anime.
Why would agia own spriggan? He has a beyblade.
My guess is that Shu's VA quitting was probably announced after recording his last lines for Shu. That or it's another predictable prank that TT/CoroCoro is pulling on us (like when they lied about Red Eye not being Shu or when they said that Spriggan Requiem is the final Spriggan).

That or we get a new owner, maybe a trainee from New York Bulls.
I think it might be just another release like Guardian Kerbeus and Galaxy Zeus. Or if it isn't I think the owner will be Shu
why does the thread have lord spryzen and not spriggan?
Why Can’t Spriggan just get a new owner I’m tired of shu tbh
(Jul. 16, 2019  9:30 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: why does the thread have lord spryzen and not spriggan?

dunno

(Jul. 16, 2019  10:06 PM)Requim Wrote: Why Can’t Spriggan just get a new owner I’m tired of shu tbh

You're right. However if he comes back, I hope he plays a bigger role. He seemed pretty weak in Cho Z tbh.
Total human population is 7.7 billion. Where did you get 648364837682683648 bladers from?
(Jul. 17, 2019  9:36 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Total human population is 7.7 billion.  Where did you get 648364837682683648 bladers from?

bro he was just over exaggerating lol
(Jul. 17, 2019  3:50 PM)Riptide1115 Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2019  9:36 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Total human population is 7.7 billion.  Where did you get 648364837682683648 bladers from?

bro he was just over exaggerating lol

And he was being sarcastic( I think )
(Jul. 17, 2019  4:04 PM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2019  3:50 PM)Riptide1115 Wrote: bro he was just over exaggerating lol

And he was being sarcastic( I think )
Yes I was exaggerating. Lol but still if shu leaves I'm quitting beyblade. There's also these other theories too.

(Jul. 16, 2019  10:06 PM)Requim Wrote: Why Can’t Spriggan just get a new owner I’m tired of shu tbh

NANI!?

(Jul. 16, 2019  9:30 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: why does the thread have lord spryzen and not spriggan?

Mistake.
I still think that Spriggan will have a new owner and Aiga will have a developed Achilles
Where are you getting this number? That's insane. I do wish there's something we could so though. I wonder why he quit.
I think Aiga will own it 'cause if you see opening of GT then you can see Spriggan, And just directly after that you can Aiga slashing the Moon,while if you watch the first intro of GT,you have saw Slash Valkirye then Valt, which you can say the bey and then blader, Which we can see in these two situations
(Jul. 18, 2019  10:50 AM)Monsterblader Wrote: I think Aiga will own it 'cause if you see opening of GT then you can see Spriggan, And just directly after that you can Aiga slashing the Moon,while if you watch the first intro of GT,you have saw Slash Valkirye then Valt, which you can say the bey and then blader, Which we can see in these two situations

the bey you see there is venom diabolos not lord spriggan
(Jul. 18, 2019  6:41 AM)Chessmaster Chi Wrote: Where are you getting this number? That's insane. I do wish there's something we could so though. I wonder why he quit.

Exaggerated
From now on, we know the bahamut user, where is the spriggan user?
I hope it does have a new owner, not like Galaxy Zeus and Guardian Kerbeus from god
The owner will probably be Shu. He’s a fan favorite
(Jul. 16, 2019  7:03 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Aiga won't get Spriggan. Everyone's bey's name starts with their owner's first letter of their name. Spriggan doesn't start with an A so Aiga will probably get another Achilles. As for Shu, I have a feeling Shu will be there, just sounding a little different since its been two years I think since Cho Z
So i think Shu is gonna stay as you said but if Shu isn't there im thinking maybe Suoh? or like Silas, nah idk just my opinion
(Jul. 23, 2019  3:41 AM)Niggaruto Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2019  7:03 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Aiga won't get Spriggan. Everyone's bey's name starts with their owner's first letter of their name. Spriggan doesn't start with an A so Aiga will probably get another Achilles. As for Shu, I have a feeling Shu will be there, just sounding a little different since its been two years I think since Cho Z
So i think Shu is gonna stay as you said but if Shu isn't there im thinking maybe Suoh? or like Silas, nah idk just my opinion

Silas has a very low chance of getting Spriggan. As for Suoh, maybe an upgraded Salamander?? That'd be cool.