Loomian Legacy Random Thoughts and Discussion!

Just tried the game out real quick, and I gotta say, it’s nice to have a Pokemon style game on Roblox, especially since Pokémon Brick Bronze got removed from Roblox and it was a really good Roblox game. I’ll continue to play it and see just how good it continues to get.
(Sep. 04, 2021  6:55 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Just tried the game out real quick, and I gotta say, it’s nice to have a Pokemon style game on Roblox, especially since Pokémon Brick Bronze got removed from Roblox and it was a really good Roblox game. I’ll continue to play it and see just how good it continues to get.

It seems you should know of such a game as Pokemon Brick Bronze... fascinating.

yeah i think its pretty epic, you have pvp where you can fight players all around, and trade where you can trade for gud stuff, and then you have mastery just in case if you get bored!

me personally im a pvper and i love to battle
(Sep. 04, 2021  6:55 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Just tried the game out real quick, and I gotta say, it’s nice to have a Pokemon style game on Roblox, especially since Pokémon Brick Bronze got removed from Roblox and it was a really good Roblox game. I’ll continue to play it and see just how good it continues to get.

Welcome to the Community! Good luck with Battle Star Naya

SHE WAS IMPOSSIBLE (I got lucky when I defeated her)
(Sep. 04, 2021  8:33 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:

Welcome to the Community! Good luck with Battle Star Naya

SHE WAS IMPOSSIBLE (I got lucky when I defeated her)
Just started, really am enjoying it. I picked winglet.
(Sep. 04, 2021  10:09 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Just started, really am enjoying it. I picked winglet.

`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./~!@#$%^&*()_+QWERTYUIOP{}|ASDFGHJKL:"ZXCVBNM<>?QWgtwhYWUhiuvswgvsgiHVs22
(Sep. 04, 2021  10:09 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Just started, really am enjoying it. I picked winglet.

Good luck on your Journey Now I just have to ask why pick Wonglet?
Light! Griffin!
(Sep. 04, 2021  10:29 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Light! Griffin!

Ohhhhh!!! Well I’m stuck on something….

I picked the Scorbunny rip-off and named it Scorbunny.
Alright Heads up for everyone: Before you battle a Battle Star Always get 2-3 other pets ! Or A LOT of meds lol

(Sep. 04, 2021  11:00 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

So you chose Embit and named it Scorbunny, That makes sense!

So you chose Embit and named it Scorbunny, That makes sense!
Scorbunny my boy
I pop in and pop out

What's Loomian Legacy
So Sephanite City is hard how do I get past the people there?!
(Sep. 05, 2021  3:45 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: So Sephanite City is hard how do I get past the people there?!

hmmmm
i think you would have to defeat them
they are pretty hard so i'd suggest to train up ur looms a bit
(Sep. 05, 2021  3:50 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2021  3:45 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: So Sephanite City is hard how do I get past the people there?!

hmmmm
i think you would have to defeat them
they are pretty hard so i'd suggest to train up ur looms a bit

Alright BUT THERE LOOMIANS COPY THE MOVES OF MY LOOMS!!!!
I need help.... I'm still stuck in sephanite city.
Bump
ok this is the thread I've been looking for, I am a loomian legacy LUNATIC!!
Any of you guys like PvP?

I am pretty sure Embit was made before Scorbunny.
I used himbrr. And try to pull a journeys by rotating between members
game is too big brain for me i cant get past 2nd puzzle at 2nd battle theatre

(Sep. 05, 2021  1:25 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: Scorbunny my boy
I pop in and pop out

What's Loomian Legacy

roblox game that was originally called Pokemon:Brick Bronze but nintendo sued roblox for like a lot of money so they shut down Pokemon:Brick Bronze but the owner decided to make loomian legacy,the same game but copyright-free (uhhhhhh nintendo stinky lol)

also is no one gonna talk about how two people just created this and used it like discord to chat while playing loomian legacy?