[ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone out there?!!

hmm, lol. either way, i can;t make it... this weekend is just too busy for me. lol. also, just making this clear, you are aware that since this not a legal tournament, you are not permitted to take an entrance fee. I'm just making this clear so that no one gets cheated out of their money. anyways, yeah, i might be available next weekend. :3
OK! i just confirmed things with Kai-V. LONG ISLANDERS are allowed to host tournaments if you propose an event but there is ONE HUGE requirement. You need history of hosting a VERY SUCCESSFUL TOURNAMENT IN THE PAST. If you meet that requirement, start looking for people willing to come and find and indoor area to start a tournament (that requires no renting). ALSO, some people NEED to bring one or 2 takara tomy attack stadiums.... we don't want the same fiasco to happen like what happened in Manhattan. I would love to host it but i do not meet the requirement.... so anyone.... ANYONE AT ALL who meets that requirement, speak up. =)
Or at least somebody who has a serious experience of Beyblade tournaments, even if they did not directly host them by themselves.
Well, once I acquire a tournament legal stadium, I'd say I'm pretty close to what Kai-V and the other committee members are looking for. I've played a part in one of Guardian Odin's past tournaments and have also competed in many Hasbro official tournaments. Normally while at these tournaments Guardian Odin and myself also organized small mini-tournaments at the hotels in which we were staying.

Hopefully as I become reintegrated into the community I can get something going for Long Island/Manhattan Bladers.
ok, cool. let us know when u get ur stadium so we could start planning things out. =)
The Balance Type Beystadium, which I believe you wrote you had in another topic, is legal by the way.
I wrote that by mistake I believe. I have the Stamina stadium, the orange one.
(Nov. 10, 2010  4:29 AM)AlphaOmega Wrote: I wrote that by mistake I believe. I have the Stamina stadium, the orange one.
The Balance Type one is also orange, hah ... The Stamina Type Beystadium is more red.
Okay, did some searching around. Without a doubt I ahve the Stamina Stadium. It has the two "holes" on the outside of the stadium. The Balance type does not have these holes but "pockets".
lol. now im confused... do u or do you not have a legal stadium. o.O because i really wanna have this tournament... also, the best week for me is the weekend after the next 2 weeks (27 & 28 AND the weekends after)... got too much work. but yeah, i never versed anyone on long island... only people in Manhattan... i just hope it gets interesting. >:3

sad part is that i'm not sure when ikki is gonna send the money from the tournament... i really wanna participate in the next tournament... he was supposed to send it a week ago.. Pinching_eyes_2'
he does not have a legal stadium. he has the stamina stadium which is not legal. the standard/blance stadium, attack stadium, and super attack stadiums are the 3 legal stadiums
man... does ANYONE have a legal stadium? i mean, it would be better and would lower the chances of having any issues with stadiums.
(Nov. 15, 2010  12:13 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: man... does ANYONE have a legal stadium? i mean, it would be better and would lower the chances of having any issues with stadiums.

a lot of times people don't have money to buy the stadiums or aren't allowed to order stuff from like ebya and toywiz, etc like me
true true... man, i hate how takara tomy keep all the good stuff to themselves.... if they sold in the US, they'd get a lot of buyers... oh well, no use complaining. not like it's gonna change anything. let's just hope more people get stadiums. =)
(Nov. 15, 2010  12:36 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: true true... man, i hate how takara tomy keep all the good stuff to themselves.... if they sold in the US, they'd get a lot of buyers... oh well, no use complaining. not like it's gonna change anything. let's just hope more people get stadiums. =)

me too TT should bring their stadiums in the US then there will be more tournaments and not only that, they will be more organized and not using the wrong stadium like the last tourney
we should have a beyblade camp in the summer or every saturday providing beypointers and beypassports and little matches and trainnig. starting on the east coast.
(Nov. 15, 2010  1:07 AM)pegasis2409 Wrote: we should have a beyblade camp in the summer or every saturday providing beypointers and beypassports and little matches and trainnig. starting on the east coast.

it is a good idea and it might happen but i doubt the part about passports and beypointers. to me the beypointer would seem more likely to be given at this beyblade camp if they ever made than the pasport
yeah, it's either Hasbro needs to make stadiums like Takara Tomy or Takara Tomy need to bring stadiums to the US.
Hello Bladers from New Jersey and the Local Area looking for a group to join!

come join the NJ Bladers ---------> http://njbeybladers.webs.com/
dude... wrong thread... and don't worry, i reported your comment as "advertising messages"... so you have nothing to worry about... =)
Long Island/Wantagh/Levittown Member Recruitment
Team:
[Image: royalscopy.png]
Leader: Sky Prince
Strong points: good leadership skills when revved up, smart, good analysis skills, and decent artist
Weak points: very shy when it comes to meeting new people, very awkward at times, LOVES ice cream :3

"We are the shining knights who fight to become the strongest. If you are weak, we will be there to give a helping hand. With our blades and speed, we keep our feet on the earth and our heads to the sky. We focus on our goal and we keep to it. If you are tired of losing because of your fantasies, then throw those away to fight battles with us. We will never give up until the battle is won."

If you have what it takes, contact me. I'll be ready. I want to test your skills and see how bad you want to get to the top.
ROYALS! "FIGHT WITH COURAGE!!!!"

PM me with this info (secrecy is my policy). however, the rules to my team is that we treat each other with respect and fairness. All those who break those rules shall receive penalty or expulsion from my team.
Your Real Name or Nickname:
Your favorite BeyBlade:
Types of BeyStadiums you've previously played in: (Hasbro Tornado Whip, Takara Tomy Balance Stadium, etc.)
Your age: (accepting kids 8+ ... if ur under 8... how did you get a beyblade???? o.O)
Your Location: (Town, State)
WBO BeyPoints(Optional):

You are free to comment on this topic if you are already confirmed OR applying. =) it's good to have friendly competition. I shall host a tournament once we reach a number of 20 applicants. I will take the top 5 players.
(Nov. 15, 2010  1:07 AM)pegasus2409 Wrote: we should have a beyblade camp in the summer or every saturday providing beypointers and beypassports and little matches and trainnig. starting on the east coast.

wow I hope cen go there, wait where is it in Long Island? If I do go to the camp I am warning u all I beat the 7th best blader in the world (not from wbo, from world tournament)
it seems this thread kinda died.... i might host after my semi-successful hosting in Brooklyn (well... i think i did well... whether it was successful or not is up to the attendees and the WBO). anyone near the Wantagh/Levittown/East Meadow area? i might host in Speno Memorial park.
I would be interested in coming. I thought i was the only one in Long Island in here.
haha. if u were the only one, then there wouldn't be a reason for the "long island thread". now would there.... XD