[ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone out there?!!

october 2
lol yes it is! 7 days. but we have to propose it. what should we call it and what system should it be on?
It's gonna be kinda tough getting a tournament approved and everything set up if its's only a week away.
October 3 and we should name it Long Islands Bey Super Smash Bonanza
I know this! itz just we had to have everything set b4, and i'm already taking tests and extra tests because im in some advanced classes, so this was the best weekend. How about we call it the LIB! like the long island express, but Long Island Blades
long island express.what does it lie about?
I still like Long Islands Bey Super Smash Bonanza also OCTOBER 4TH
(Oct. 03, 2010  6:53 AM)kngoftherng Wrote: It's gonna be kinda tough getting a tournament approved and everything set up if its's only a week away.

Also, just because you propose an event a week before, doesn't mean it's going to be approved right away. It takes a week at tops for it to get approved or not.
don't worry i know this as well. i was just about to propose we move it. its supposed to rain on that day. also i just ordered a balanced stadium so that will be better for a tournament than a super attack stadium
What date is it getting moved to?
i'm not sure yet but it seems like the best thing to do. we can still have the event to not let all the planning go to waste, but we shouldnt propose becoz theres little to no chance. and it will be hard to hav a tourney with only a super attack stadium
So what do we do?
So we won't have a tourney we'll just notify each other if we want to blade one day and it doesn't have to be official and we can bring any stadium we want!
yeah that's what i was thinking. next time we'll see what we can do, cuz school came up for alot of people and they couldnt come. so we can hav this one, just wont have to be an official.
awww man ask if thy can rush it cuz i want the bey points lol
no.... besides we will have mostly novices so they will lose some, which will suck 4 dem! plus my little cousins r coming so, they will want to participate lol
I HAVE BAD NEWS! I WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE IT! A TEST has come up so rayunicornoq and blademac can't come. im pretty sure giac6 and freedom man have the same thing(we all attend same scool). itz test prep so we hav to go there at 2:00
This sux!!
R U SERIOUS?! THIS SUX BAD I WAS WAITING SO PATIENTLY AND THIS HAPPENS! WE HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER DATE!
in one sense this is good. maybe with a new date more people (like myself)could attend

LI Bladers FTW
Ok whatever so if we need a date will just make another date.No problem.
ya sry bout it but im pretty sure i can make it to mbigapple brawl and im sure lots of you guys well be hr soo thtll b koool
yh ok dat kool
whats the story with this tourney? do we have atleast any idea for a new date?
i don't think so, not yet. maybe next month. during the break...man thats far! also it would have to be at a park closer to me, like coes neck or something, cuz my parents will not drive me to any other bey thingy. (not worth it they say!)
OK! i just found out that i would only be able to have a tournament at Coes Neck park in Baldwin. My parents think beyblade aint worth a drive,so Coes neck is the only place where i would be able to have one. if thatz to far, then baldwin park is also ok...man life hates me bad
do we have a when as of yet? possible prizes?