World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone out there?!! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone out there?!! (/Thread-Long-Island-New-york-USA-Anyone-out-there)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

[ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone out there?!! - lightninglibraX - Sep. 13, 2010

Well i was actually able to get a few people to sign up for this website. So i was wondering if there were any others that may wanna join up and maybe have one of those small tourneys!=3 so any1?

RE: [Long Island, New york] Anyone want to blade? - Daegor42 - Sep. 14, 2010

You should add USA to your prefix, as North America contains other countries.

RE: [USA Long Island, New york] Anyone want to blade? - lightninglibraX - Sep. 14, 2010

wups! sry about that...i knew i was forgetting sumthing, thx man

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - Cyber Blader - Sep. 14, 2010

I would be interested in coming.

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - lightninglibraX - Sep. 15, 2010

AWESOME!! im still working out the details and stuffz but im pulling together a list. TY for ur interest btw. I didn't think i'd be able to get more people this way.

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - gianc6 - Sep. 15, 2010

bey blade sucks! lol i jk ill join haha i no u

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - lightninglibraX - Sep. 15, 2010

dude dont txt stuff like that. plz tell me u read the rules and stuffz. cuz if not do so now. and yes u do. The info has not been decided yet. Im thinking it will be sometime in November.

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - gianc6 - Sep. 15, 2010

kk im rly tired ill chel8r but im def thr we talk 2morrow at skool k?

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - Kai-V - Sep. 15, 2010

(Sep. 15, 2010  1:50 AM)gianc6 Wrote: kk im rly tired ill chel8r but im def thr we talk 2morrow at skool k?
Write things like that in private messages, not here. Also, improve your writing.

I warned him *sigh* sry bout that.

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - Dark Werewolf - Sep. 15, 2010

Hey, I might be able to come to I just need a date to go on.

ok AWESOME!! i just hav to let the othr two ppl i was talking about sign up and post here. Also my brother will be coming/participating. We hav the same computer so dont say we r same person. his usernsme is rayunicornoQ

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - Dark Werewolf - Sep. 16, 2010

Cool i need to get my skills up anyway.

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - gianc6 - Sep. 18, 2010

yo sorry bout tht lol umm yeah im definitely joining just but the date man

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - lightninglibraX - Sep. 18, 2010

I know we just need JB and Jarred now. after that we es good. also i need to figure out where now because people outside my friend circle are coming. So where is a good place in nassau county?

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - Dark Werewolf - Sep. 18, 2010

Do you know where Eisenhauwer park is?

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - lightninglibraX - Sep. 18, 2010

yh that's not to far. That's actually perfect. Also i need to know if u hav a Takara Tomy stadium cos all i hav is the PTW,super vortex, and L-drago stadium

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - Dark Werewolf - Sep. 18, 2010

I also have an L drago stadium but its the only stadium i have. Ask some of your friends and ill try to find more ppl on here that live in nassau county ok Grin and by the way im 12

that sounds awesome. hey that's kewl, im 13, and my bro 10. im bidding on 1 tommorow cuz i need my dad lol. so if u could get one that would be Gr8.

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - gianc6 - Sep. 18, 2010

ya umm i dnt got a stadium but could get one if u want but what the problem wiith l drago stadium im kinda new too this lol but ya i cango to eisen whatever park cuz lighting libra it right by skool remem?

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - d.a.h.blader - Sep. 18, 2010

blade me
idont lose i'm am the blader of mississippi
i shrede bey blade and i make sparks

r u in nassau county now blader of mississippi Grin

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - lightninglibraX - Sep. 19, 2010

uh wut? u live in mississippi, but u want us to blade u? r u in our area now? ur welcome to come. the more the merrier rite? and dark werewolf would u be able to buy a takara tomy stadium? they're pretty expensive and i'm only able to buy one. PM me if u haz questionz.
ohh! i think the best date has been found. the ninth of october. its a saturday and im free. now if any1 cant make it on this day just say why, and maybe we can change it. =3

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - Dark Werewolf - Sep. 19, 2010

Kool im probly going to go but can u make the tournament in september if you can and we also need a rain date.

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - lightninglibraX - Sep. 19, 2010

i dont think i can do september. and yh i knw. i'm ordering a stadium rite now btw. i'm getting the super attack stadium. yeh october second is the closest day for me. sorry. my parents are going away b4 then so yea...