[ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone out there?!!

Thats fine so its october ninth thats good.LET IT RIP!!!!!!!!!!!!
thts gud now, we haz the location, date, but now we just need the time.
How about 1:00 in the afternoon cause everyone will have to eat lunch before they come so we wont have people coming in and out and it will end at 4:00 that way everyone will want to leave at thst time its prefect
is there an entrance fee? or is that just for the pool? i don't go there much cuz i live in baldwin. kk ill call up the othr's and see if it's ok. also i hav to get them to sign up URG!!!
I think you have to pay(not for sure) to get in now so tell everyone you need money to get in tell them to atleast bring a 20 ok just in case. and do you agree with my times to come?
ok i just did some research and yeh we may need some money.the entrance for kids is 4$, so maybe bringing 15-20$ sounds about rite, and we'd have to meet up in one of the picnic areas. they have an on-grounds restaurant too.
I didnt know they had an on grounds resturant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin well actually i did but its supposed to be expensive.
yup! im starting to think about going there more often cuz it sounds awesome lol. so, a list of definites so far is:
me,Dark Werewolf,Ray unicorno q,Gianc6,one of my friends yet to sign up and that's it. so we need 3 more ppl for definites.
You should put up a banner that says beyblade on it so everyone can see where to go if they dont go to eisenhawer park as much and is this WBO sponsered?
not yet we just need the list. it's not for about three weeks. 3 of them r coming in my car.
3 of what?
lol three of the participants. i 4got to tell one of them to post here but he signed up
btw im coming also. i wasnt sure to post here or not cuz of our situation.
we alread know ur coming ur on the list
A possible tortament near my home...i will consider this...when and where? rules? its been a while since i have been in any type of tortament?
ughh all u had to do was read the previous posts, but its at eisenhower park, october 9th 1:00-4:00. time may vary depending on, the turnout and the amount of time it takes to finish, but that time should be the end
i dont think so, but dark werewolf may want one. i dont rly care.
There are no age restrictions on the World Beyblade Organization.
kk. then u can come. plz man if u do then we'll only need two ppl
We have 8 people now but we need to make sure everyone's coming
i will ask my parents and see if i have time. I will get back to you on this matter
AWE YEAH THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! LET IT RIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEY Leowind r u on a team?
its Leonwind, or just Leon. Whatever you prefer

And what do you mean? a team?
u know a team