[ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone out there?!!

well ill probly be the one to come up with prizes... well ill come up with some, IF we get something goin. i don't have any whens yet. best time would probly be during the Thanxgiving break.
i have recomendations for prizes

New DS game with blade (Bakushin is the only good one)
String Launcher
Face off set
Some TT booster pack bey or whatever

just a thought

hopefuly i can make it to this one. i also hope that this will turn out better than the Big Apple Brawl Tourney, if this gets going at all
yeh i have a few thoughts. i will be buying random boosters around that time so they could be good prizes. RBV5 1st place. RBV4 second place,RBV2(because of good pre-HWS wheels) for third. sound good? i will be able to buy two of those, but som1 may need to buy the other prize.(low allownce)
sounds fine. its really all up to you though. i was just brainstorming

those are really good prizes. now i really want to go!
hah. yeh i want the prizes now. but i already hav RBV5 and RBV2. so maybe ill purposely take secind place, and i need a GB
so do we have a date for this cuz my mom prob fine wit it
no date, but the place HAS to be coes neck park
how about November 6? no skool, good place, not too far. good enough time to get prizes and stuff. ill get the RBV5,RBV4. any1 up for the other one? (RBV2)
coool i like nov. but are ur pernents gonna be ok cuz u no they "dont take it seriously"
i live around the corner from coes neck. and darkwerewolf don't live to far.
so any1 up for coes neck park on that date? it doesn't have to be official. just a meet up.
yup!!!!!!
well i knew you were Tired.... any1 else? if so then i can get the prizes. i may be buying a RBV4 for myself as well haha. earth virgo is a must have
Well, don't count me out I'll be the winner of this tournament. i left the big apple bey brawl early cause their wasn't much of a challenge theirSmile.What was the confirmed date again?
(Oct. 19, 2010  11:52 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: so any1 up for coes neck park on that date? it doesn't have to be official. just a meet up.
i swear if you dont propose this im gonna Punch my puppy in the FACE!
Idea Time: My idea is called the East Coast Battle Royale. Every state in the East Coast has a big tourney and the top 3-5 winners in every states have a big tourney in NYC. THank you for listening and plz PM me if you think this is a bad idea.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-East-coa...oyale-3-11
Just getting back into Blading. I'm from Long Island as well. I've participated in quite a few tournaments, some hosted by Bladers here, others by Hasbro a few years back.
Just wanted to bring the thread up to the front. I know Kai-V has stated that she is weary of tournaments in this region because of recent events, but, if I can get enough support from local bladers I would like to try and set something up.
BAD NEWS!!! SPOILER ALERT!!!!! I CANT MAKE IT ON NOVEMBER 6 BECAUSE MY LITTLE BROTHER PLAYS HOCKY AND I WILL BE THERE ALL DAY! Can we please move it to sunday if you have the chance?!
oh, man. dude. that is so far from me. i'm not even sure if i can make it. This weekend is really bad for me. I have 2 storyboard homeworks to do... i really wanna go... also, why would the tournament be outdoors (assuming coes neck park is outdoors). haha, imagine people in big winter jackets trying to launch a rip cord/string. man, everyone's gonna be blaming their losses on that. XD
i can't even go long island is too far from me so i would have gone if it was closer
Maybe this meet-up should be cancelled until something that everyone can attend is thought up. Outside Blading in these temperatures just won't work. Besides the excessive size of winter jackets, peoples hands will start to lock up from the cold.
coes neck does have indoor facilities. and if you live in wantagh...isn't that not far from baldwin? and ok postponed it is. i go there every weekend so i dont really care lol.
kk sun is kk
wut?
you now what i mean and will you propose it?
so what is the offical time