[ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone out there?!!

no obviously he does'nt know lol. he means r u with a group of other bladers
now i need to know, is any1 able to bring a takara tomy stadium. i know u probly hav a hasbro but that's not what im asking.
U know I'll bring one
kk thts gud so we can have two main battles at once
What do u mean by and i quote so we can have two main battles at once?
How many stadiums do we have?
it seems we hav 2. and we'll probly have 8 ppl, so 8 divided by 2 =4. so two brackets
Wait why cant you bring all of your stadiums and we cant have the same stadium cause i have the L drago stadium and im bringin that one. We need like 4 stadiums so we can have 4 battles and ask the WBO if they can supply us with stadiums when you get it sponsered
(Sep. 23, 2010  12:27 PM)Dark Werewolf Wrote: Wait why cant you bring all of your stadiums and we cant have the same stadium cause i have the L drago stadium and im bringin that one. We need like 4 stadiums so we can have 4 battles and ask the WBO if they can supply us with stadiums when you get it sponsered
You should read the rules : certain stadiums are illegal because they are terrible.

Also, we do not have Beystadiums to supply ...
r they really that bad? i haven't seen that. but then again my stadium isn't here yet..
(Sep. 23, 2010  9:41 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: r they really that bad? i haven't seen that. but then again my stadium isn't here yet..
Yes, they are. Just look at the Pegasus Thunder Whip Discussion, for instance.
ok i hav found about 8 ppl. here we go! lightninglibraX,ray unicorno q,gianc6.dark werewolf,Ian(username unknown),Blade mac,freedomman22, and sissyblader(username subject to change)
Kool, and u Know how morning mess has all the big apple brawl information on one post well thats how u should do it.
kk but we hav to propose it first. and to do that we need to hav our ppl all together
IM coming too! btw this is jarred from b4. i think you know my username now. lol
What do u mean propose do we have to go somewhere or propose to someone online do u know what to do?
Read the Event Proposals forum and the Event Guide.
yeh man i know what to do. we just need 8 ppl. hopefully when we propose it more people will come
You might also want to read the Standard Rules book and the rules in general also. Getting 8 people isn't the only thing you have to do to hand in an event proposal.
yh dont worry i know thnx for the info though
yo im makiong ian a user name right now bro! it gona be ummm ahh ilikechicken32 inside joke
he's coming rite? and what about his sister?
who is Ian and he has a sister?
sum1 who will be coming with gianc6. Also my super Attack stadium came so we can use that
i am so anticipating this event its gonna be my first beyblade tourney. October 9th is just around the corner
yes it is! and i think i was able to get one more person! we just have to figure out if hes going definitely