[London, UK] Official Event Interest Thread

(Nov. 13, 2019  6:16 PM)Lockexplosion Wrote: Hey all
Would be great to confirm a location for sat
Can we go central to give ergyone equal distance to gte there?
Southbank centre Regent’s Park hub?
Looking forward !

Apparently regent's park is where it usully happens.
Hey guys Is the tournament on for tomorrow?
Let’s meet at Regent’s Park hub 12.30!
There’s no message from the organizer so I’m guessing it’s a no go?
i assume so. They may just be super busy and like they mentioned they dont exactly actually live near london. but if it is announced it'll surely be posted here and ofc it is will be in the tournaments page so maybe subcribe to that.
Yes you’re right. Anyway I’ll be heading out of town for winter break but once I’m back and if there is no tournament then I will do my best to organize one
Can’t believe all the hard work to one person.
Come on guys. Why don’t we just meet and play? We’ve been talking about it for weeks! I’m sure between us we can have a good time. Ordered begs especially!

(Oct. 29, 2019  1:06 AM)Beywizz Wrote: My 11 year old and I are free to come up to London on the 16th  November if it happens ?.
(Nov. 16, 2019  9:20 AM)Lockexplosion Wrote: Come on guys. Why don’t we just meet and play? We’ve been talking about it for weeks! I’m sure between us we can have a good time. Ordered begs especially!

(Oct. 29, 2019  1:06 AM)Beywizz Wrote: My 11 year old and I are free to come up to London on the 16th  November if it happens ?.

Lockexplosion I feel you bro. We should legit  organize a future meet and play and have at least 8 people commit to showing up. So then if at least 6 actually turn up we still have a good number of battles.  I know a bunch of people were going to show up for the tournament today but I don’t know if they would show up just for casual play.  It’s a long tube ride into London from where I am at and I have to get my mom or dad to come with me.  Right now with no tournament and no bladers committed to even casual play, parents are going to straight up refuse.
Well i would defo be up for it except fo rthe fact i'm not free weekends till like after 2 which i think would be ok. but also with GCSEs happening my mum would pobably only let me up there during the holidays
New to the site, looking for a tournament to come to with my child who is SO into BEYBLADE.
Just thought i'd pop in here again. i think at this point the best time for a tournament may (or maybe just for me) would be during the christmas holidays near the end of december.
I'll be living like 40 min from London for the next 3~ months so I expect tournaments every other week like in Toronto Andrew
(Dec. 07, 2019  11:10 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: I'll be living like 40 min from London for the next 3~ months so I expect tournaments every other week like in Toronto :andrew:

[Image: D5TdiNt.jpg]

But for real, a tournament is long overdue. Just struggling to find the time to come up at the moment, and exploring indoor possibilities.
(Dec. 10, 2019  12:25 AM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2019  11:10 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: I'll be living like 40 min from London for the next 3~ months so I expect tournaments every other week like in Toronto Andrew

[Image: D5TdiNt.jpg]

But for real, a tournament is long overdue. Just struggling to find the time to come up at the moment, and exploring indoor possibilities.

honestly with all the rain it's a good idea. but a tournament every other week?!? idk if us londoners are capable but we can try. someone mentioned a places before called dark orbit or something. maybe the time in between christmas and new year for a tournament

(Dec. 07, 2019  11:10 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: I'll be living like 40 min from London for the next 3~ months so I expect tournaments every other week like in Toronto Andrew

bro calm down there haha. but seriously toronto seems like a hotspot for tournaments
I wanted to ask here but if a tournament happens i may be new but i'd like to help out as much i can!

Lolwut
Well I'd potentially be up for returning from hiatus if this happens (tho I don't have any of the new stuff and haven't played in like half a year)
I would host tourneys here myself but my passion is just burnt so I'm more looking for just a meetup with the London community to have a fun time like we did at anime north.
(Dec. 19, 2019  10:34 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: I would host tourneys here myself but my passion is just burnt so I'm more looking for just a meetup with the London community to have a fun time like we did at anime north.

I know the feels. Yeah I'm defo down for a meet up at some point
(Dec. 20, 2019  1:31 PM)Manicben Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2019  10:34 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: I would host tourneys here myself but my passion is just burnt so I'm more looking for just a meetup with the London community to have a fun time like we did at anime north.

I know the feels. Yeah I'm defo down for a meet up at some point

i think a meet up would be nice. I'd really love to meet people who have been part of this for years and also try out the standard stadium too if we play since i havn't used it yet.
Guys i create group on FB if you want meet we can talka about it in this group . it would be nice to meet and play. Think about it and if you decide to join the group we can organize a meeting.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/602361503851843/
Depends what time and also will you be selling beys
anything in 2020? I've just started blading in april 2019

does anyone know of any Beyblade tournaments in London
Searching for a beyblade tournament XD rip anyone starting one?

And BeybladeLedgend tournaments are tough maybe a lil bit more training unless you think your that good
Hi Smile We live in Scotland but I would be willing to travel to London to allow my son the chance to enter a tournament he is a massive Beyblade fan so im trying to find something reasonably close to home. Does anyone know of when the next tournament will be?
(Jan. 12, 2020  1:26 PM)UKblader Wrote: Hi Smile We live in Scotland but I would be willing to travel to London to allow my son the chance to enter a tournament he is a massive Beyblade fan so im trying to find something reasonably close to home. Does anyone know of when the next tournament will be?

Hi there mate. i'm new here so i am not sure about any informations but i think i can say that there probably wont be many tournaments around now but i can't be 100% sure. i would love to organise one myself however i have not yet met the requirements. I may be coming up north near newcastle some time soon so if there are any organisers around there maybe the weekend of friday 14th to sunday 16th we would arrange something. the main organiser of london i belive is Mana and he doesnt actually live close to london so he cannot always organise tournaments but if anyone else is able to we could possibly ask them to do so. (not sure who though)