[London, UK] Official Event Interest Thread

(Sep. 21, 2019  10:05 PM)Sowmi Wrote: hey yall i am new here and i was wondering if there would be any tourneys in london any time soon

They’re usually held once a month (although there wasn’t one this month) so it should be some time next month.
Nostalgia is kicking in. Is this a good time to get back into playing super casually? A mate of mine found his MFB too, he never played anything after so he's curious to check out Burst.
(Sep. 21, 2019  11:03 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  10:05 PM)Sowmi Wrote: hey yall i am new here and i was wondering if there would be any tourneys in london any time soon

They’re usually held once a month (although there wasn’t one this month) so it should be some time next month.

oh thats awesome. i recently bought beyblades and have forneus and bushin dragon. if ther eis one enxt month in london i'll be there
I would be interested in attending tournaments wouldn't mind becoming an organizer in order to have more tournaments happen
Me and Bcpaws were thinking about organising a London Tournament so maybe we could get some ideas on dates so we can confirm who’s coming
Hey, Jacob would be interested in attending. Do you have any idea on at least the month you'd be looking for it to take place?
(Oct. 23, 2019  3:03 PM)Jacob-rapid Wrote: Hey, Jacob would be interested in attending. Do you have any idea on at least the month you'd be looking for it to take place?

Hi here there may be a tournament on the 16th of November depending on how many people are interested I could let mana know for you as he is the one organizing the event

I'm not set on a date for when I would be hosting a tournament of my own just yet but thank you for letting me know Jacob-rapid
Myself and my 5 year old son may very well be interested in attending depending on what the details are
(Oct. 23, 2019  3:56 PM)Artemis13 Wrote: Myself and my 5 year old son may very well be interested in attending depending on what the details are

More then likely will be hosted at regents park in London as most tournaments hosted by mana are there and it would save confusion on 2 different tournament locations
(Oct. 23, 2019  3:13 PM)bcpaws Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2019  3:03 PM)Jacob-rapid Wrote: Hey, Jacob would be interested in attending. Do you have any idea on at least the month you'd be looking for it to take place?

Hi here there may be a tournament on the 16th of November depending on how many people are interested I could let mana know for you as he is the one organizing the event

I'm not set on a date for when I would be hosting a tournament of my own just yet but thank you for letting me know Jacob-rapid

oh hey there, i would also love to attend. and personally 16th sounds good as a saturday. Just a little input and personal request if it goes ahead. If the even could happen in the afternoon, possibly around 3 pm. Another request (sorry if this is too much) if the event could be a burst format. (selfish of me since i only have a cho z and gt bey as of rn)
(Oct. 23, 2019  11:54 PM)Sowmi Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2019  3:13 PM)bcpaws Wrote: Hi here there may be a tournament on the 16th of November depending on how many people are interested I could let mana know for you as he is the one organizing the event

oh hey there, i would also love to attend. and personally 16th sounds good as a saturday. Just a little input and personal request if it goes ahead. If the even could happen in the afternoon, possibly around 3 pm. Another request (sorry if this is too much) if the event could be a burst format. (selfish of me since i only have a cho z and gt bey as of rn)

I'm personally not hosting the tournament  however the last one that was held started around 12 30 and it will be in burst format hopefully standard
Hi guys .
I am playing Beyblade around a year now and I wanna do a step forward and become the Organizer.
I would like to become a new Organizer in London and help Mana Organize more than one turnament in Month.
Maybe I don't have a lot of experience but I have read a whole Rules Book and now I know a lot more about Beyblade. I have lot's of Beyblade stuffs and Stadion.
I hope you guys can help me progress and make more turnaments in the future.
(Oct. 24, 2019  10:48 AM)bcpaws Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2019  11:54 PM)Sowmi Wrote: oh hey there, i would also love to attend. and personally 16th sounds good as a saturday. Just a little input and personal request if it goes ahead. If the even could happen in the afternoon, possibly around 3 pm. Another request (sorry if this is too much) if the event could be a burst format. (selfish of me since i only have a cho z and gt bey as of rn)

I'm personally not hosting the tournament  however the last one that was held started around 12 30 and it will be in burst format hopefully standard
Oh cool. i was just saying since i always have something around midday. but if i think about i should be able to...no no i wouldn't be abkle to at that time XD. well i'll have to just see what happens and what time the enxt tournament is
Tournament I host are pretty much always 12:30 start times unfortunately. I don't live in London myself - I'm actually from a town beyond Bristol, so it's a 2.5-3 hour train journey in the morning on event days - so it's extremely difficult to commit to any event that doesn't happen within that timeframe as I need to both arrive and travel home at a possible time, haha.

I'm 100% down for helping to train some of you up as Organizers if you're optimistic enough. As mentioned by bcpaws above, I'm hoping to maybe run an event on the 16th (not confirmed yet as I'm seeing if we can grab an indoor venue somewhere) so that could be a good opportunity to share the expectations and responsibilities of organizing. More hosts would help keep London a bit more active for sure, though we can discuss this more towards the event.
Great news,
Me and my 9 year old are super up for some more beyblade action!
We are definitely up for it on the 16th
well i only could hope it was on the sunday and not saturday. well even if i miss this oen im sure i can make it to another one in another month.
I just moved to London from California where we had lots of tournaments. I have really missed beyblade competition so definitely count me in for the tournament on the 16th.
I also enjoy playing for fun so if there is anyone interested near where I live message me then let’s set something up. I live in Chigwell and nearby areas are Hainault, Woodford Green, Loughton, Ilford or Romford.
well due to what redeye said i thought i would also mention and say i am around south eat/south london in the more greater london area pretty much around an hour from any where in london so if anyone ever wants to just have casual battles im here
(Oct. 25, 2019  2:21 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Tournament I host are pretty much always 12:30 start times unfortunately. I don't live in London myself - I'm actually from a town beyond Bristol, so it's a 2.5-3 hour train journey in the morning on event days - so it's extremely difficult to commit to any event that doesn't happen within that timeframe as I need to both arrive and travel home at a possible time, haha.

I'm 100% down for helping to train some of you up as Organizers if you're optimistic enough. As mentioned by bcpaws above, I'm hoping to maybe run an event on the 16th (not confirmed yet as I'm seeing if we can grab an indoor venue somewhere) so that could be a good opportunity to share the expectations and responsibilities of organizing. More hosts would help keep London a bit more active for sure, though we can discuss this more towards the event.

Let me know if I can help with the tournament. My mom is also super helpful

(Oct. 28, 2019  8:18 PM)Sowmi Wrote: well due to what redeye said i thought i would also mention and say i am around south eat/south london in the more greater london area pretty much around an hour from any where in london so if anyone ever wants to just have casual battles im here

That’s cool. I wouldn’t mind coming up to Central London once in a while for casual play it’s just a question of where.
My 11 year old and I are free to come up to London on the 16th November if it happens ?.
(Oct. 28, 2019  11:15 PM)redeye phoenix Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  2:21 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Tournament I host are pretty much always 12:30 start times unfortunately. I don't live in London myself - I'm actually from a town beyond Bristol, so it's a 2.5-3 hour train journey in the morning on event days - so it's extremely difficult to commit to any event that doesn't happen within that timeframe as I need to both arrive and travel home at a possible time, haha.

Let me know if I can help with the tournament. My mom is also super helpful

(Oct. 28, 2019  8:18 PM)Sowmi Wrote: well due to what redeye said i thought i would also mention and say i am around south eat/south london in the more greater london area pretty much around an hour from any where in london so if anyone ever wants to just have casual battles im here

That’s cool. I wouldn’t mind coming up to Central London once in a while for casual play it’s just a question of where.
erm maybe some park. im not sure. hoenstly im not free until the holidays haha
Hey
Super excited for the 16th!
Suggestions for location: the hub Regent’s Park, royals festival hall southbamk centre cafe.
Both are spacious

12.30?
Maybe the Darksphere megastore in sheperds bush could provide some tables for an indoor tournament?

Heres their facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/2096165587084371/
Hey all
Would be great to confirm a location for sat
Can we go central to give ergyone equal distance to gte there?
Southbank centre Regent’s Park hub?
Looking forward !