[London, UK] Official Event Interest Thread

(Mar. 07, 2019  7:12 PM)James Games Wrote: Yo can we get a tourney in like greenwich park or lewisham pls i really wanna go to a tourney

They're usually held at regents park when a host is free.
Hi there
Really up for a tournament in April. How’s Sunday 28th?
Happy to become a host if hosting is needed

Lockexplosion
(Mar. 30, 2019  9:46 AM)Lockexplosion Wrote: Hi there
Really up for a tournament in April. How’s Sunday 28th?
Happy to become a host if hosting is needed

Lockexplosion

Appreciated! Hosting isn't really the issue as much as getting participants unfortunately. I've asked around about setting events up on the last two weekends and a sizable chunk of people can't make those. I'm currently looking at April 13th as a potential one? But even that seems a bit "ehhh maybe?" to people, haha.

We'll have something up as soon as we can. Just yeah, I guess it's a bad time for some people at the moment.
The only weekend that isn’t good for us is the 13th as my son is 11 on that day and we’ve already arranged to go out !!!!

(Mar. 08, 2019  3:59 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  7:12 PM)James Games Wrote: Yo can we get a tourney in like greenwich park or lewisham pls i really wanna go to a tourney

They're usually held at regents park when a host is free.

yeah. Not sure I’d go for either of those areas ???.
Hi 
I am a new beyblade player and I am looking for active players who will want to play Beyblade from time to time.

Willing to introduce me to the Beyblade community, I invite you to post ^^

I am waiting for your suggestions in advance thank you for all the posts.
Can anyone hold a tourney at regent street where u can use tt beys

Can someone do a tourney at regent next saturday where u an use tt beys
Hi Guys, just wondering how often tournaments are run in the London area ?
(Jun. 24, 2019  2:29 PM)Lewtaylor27 Wrote: Hi Guys, just wondering how often tournaments are run in the London area ?

Used to be every 1 or 2 months but I dont know anymore...
I'm trying to push for one a month, though I'm the only one hosting at the moment and I live nowhere near London, so it feels more like whenever I can get up there, haha.

Fingers crossed for the 13th or 20th, but neither are set in stone right now.
Are there any beyblade tornuments for kids in london or europe?

We are from asia and my son is a fan. We are moving to london and i want to ensure he can play in london, nothing super competitive just kids who can get together and play.

Any london websites facebook sites would be great.
(Jun. 25, 2019  5:52 PM)vyfli Wrote: Are there any beyblade tornuments for kids in london or europe?

We are from asia and my son is a fan. We are moving to london and i want to ensure he can play in london, nothing super competitive just kids who can get together and play.

Any london websites facebook sites would be great.

Havent got any but if you do find some please tell me aswell needing tournaments in London

Can anyne hold a tournament regent park on saturday july 6th with al beyblade burst beys allowed
Going to be in london on the first weekend of september, would be great to have an event to attend. I am busy on the 7th (saturday) but the 8th is free and I'll be around on neerby weekdays, too.
Can anyone hold a tournament befor the 4th of aug or after the 28th
Any chance of a summer holiday meeting?

(Jul. 22, 2019  12:19 AM)James Games Wrote: Can anyone hold a tournament befor the 4th of aug or after the 28th

We would appreactie that!

(Jul. 01, 2019  3:55 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Going to be in london on the first weekend of september, would be great to have an event to attend. I am busy on the 7th (saturday) but the 8th is free and I'll be around on neerby weekdays, too.

We can meet on the 8th. Who is eligible to hold the tournament?
(Jul. 22, 2019  11:44 AM)Lockexplosion Wrote: Any chance of a summer holiday meeting? We can meet on the 8th. Who is eligible to hold the tournament?

Any update on this? If an event is happening, I could really do with knowing the format now, before I start to pack.
Hi i want to know whereabouts in regents park do the kids nornally play? Does this need to be organised or will there normally be some casual players there...

I am new to london
OK, there's been an unexpected change of plans. I won't be free on sunday but will be on saturday.
If its in Regent’s Park i could meet Saturday morning 10am. I am at an event in east london the rest of the day so if meeting later i would suggest the lovely cafe in Victoria park

Can we meet 10-12 at the Hub in the centre of Regent’s Park saturday?
OR 11am at the lakeside cafe Victoria park. What is better for people?
Personally, I know little enough about london as to have no preference. What do the rest of you think?
(Sep. 03, 2019  11:50 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: OK,  there's been an unexpected change of plans. I won't be free on sunday but will be on saturday.

Hey
Are you able ot meet? We have a busy weekend and can’t wait out much longer
Please let us know!
(Sep. 05, 2019  8:55 PM)Lockexplosion Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2019  11:50 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: OK,  there's been an unexpected change of plans. I won't be free on sunday but will be on saturday.

Hey
Are you able ot meet? We have a busy weekend and can’t wait out much longer
Please let us know!

I've been trying to get something sorted for months now. This is my one week in london all year so yes, I'm definitely down to meet. Both parks seem equally easy to get to so just state a preference and I'll see you there on saturday. I have only the absolute bear minimum of beyblades with me, though because bag space and not knowing which gen(s) would be relevant.
Yeah, sorry Dracomageat! Would've loved to pop up and meet you, but I'm not particularly local to London anyway (2.5-3 hours away) and I have some family ongoings this weekend anyway Unhappy

If another opportunity arises, I'll try to organize something! But it unfortunately isn't possible from myself this time Unhappy
No worries, thanks for the response and perhaps we'll see each other next year. I'm sorry that things haven't worked out but hopefully your family stuff goes well.
hey yall i am new here and i was wondering if there would be any tourneys in london any time soon