[London, UK] Official Event Interest Thread

Yh I don't think I'll be able to make it for the 25th, I got a uni exam on Thursday that I gotta revise for. But good luck to all the attendees.
You can’t spare a few hours? It’s still a Saturday event after all Tongue_out

Hopefully you’re not confusing October and November there, haha.
I'm new and live in London, thought I'd get involved in discussions!

I'm just getting back into Beyblade after an absence since plastic gen...there's a lot to catch up on and I am nowhere near ready to enter a tournament but I would still like to come along for the social and to get an idea of it all! It would depend on the time it is held too, I work Friday nights so tend to sleep during the day on Saturdays....
(Oct. 24, 2017  5:48 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: You can’t spare a few hours? It’s still a Saturday event after all :p

Hopefully you’re not confusing October and November there, haha.

Wait nvm, my bad, I thought it was this week lol, I’ll be there. I got 2 exams and an assignment due this week (crying emoji).
Tournament thread is up for the 25th.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-It-s-Be...se-Time-II
Hi guys! Burst seems pretty interesting. Is there anyone here local to the Bracknell/Reading area at all? It’d be nice to find a fellow blader to befriend amd battle (:
(May. 04, 2018  6:08 PM)Mashoga Wrote: Hi guys! Burst seems pretty interesting. Is there anyone here local to the Bracknell/Reading area at all? It’d be nice to find a fellow blader to befriend amd battle (:

If it helps, the next tournament in London is over here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Spriggan-s-Requiem

And then, there's the UK Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/pages/World-Bey...3574777087

I'm not in the UK myself, but I hope it helps!
(May. 08, 2018  11:44 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(May. 04, 2018  6:08 PM)Mashoga Wrote: Hi guys! Burst seems pretty interesting. Is there anyone here local to the Bracknell/Reading area at all? It’d be nice to find a fellow blader to befriend amd battle (:

If it helps, the next tournament in London is over here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Spriggan-s-Requiem

And then, there's the UK Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/pages/World-Bey...3574777087

I'm not in the UK myself, but I hope it helps!

You are an absolute godsend! <3
Is there going to be a event at the end of July?
Afraid not! While we've spoiled the community with two events in both May and June, we've been busy this month and haven't been able to plan any events. Lots going on in personal lives keeping the five potential hosts we have occupied, haha.

We'll be back next month with regular events though!
(Jul. 20, 2018  2:01 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Afraid not! While we've spoiled the community with two events in both May and June, we've been busy this month and haven't been able to plan any events. Lots going on in personal lives keeping the five potential hosts we have occupied, haha.

We'll be back next month with regular events though!

Ok thanks mana.
I'm in london for (arguably) business reasons on the fifth to eighth of October. Are there any plans for an event thereabouts?
Hi everyone when is the next event?
Thanks -
Hey Guys,

My son (4 years old) and i have recently got into beyblade (i played a bit when i was a teenager), we are just about to buy some blades, stadium etc and was wondering if you are planning on having regular meetups going forward in London (we are based in the Essex area).

Also would it be ok for my son to attend and take part (assuming i can keep his concentration going lol) at his age?

Thanks,

Si
(Oct. 22, 2018  6:52 PM)Artemis13 Wrote: Hey Guys,
My son (4 years old) and i have recently got into beyblade (i played a bit when i was a teenager), we are just about to buy some blades, stadium etc and was wondering if you are planning on having regular meetups going forward in London (we are based in the Essex area).
Also would it be ok for my son to attend and take part (assuming i can keep his concentration going lol) at his age?
Thanks,
Si

Hi Artemis,

While London tournaments do happen reasonably often, they also tend to be scheduled fairly late, from what I gather, and not on a particularly consistent basis. Hopefully Balance Blader can keep you posted like he does me.

I can't see any reason why your child shouldn't be allowed to compete but I'm not really qualified to give final say there.

Hope that helps a bit and that someone else steps in to further clarify soon.
@[Artemis13] He can most definitely compete! We allow Bladers of all ages to compete, and many of us on-hand are also willing to help out younger Bladers and give them some tips on how to launch etc as well!
Awesome, well now we've got some bey's we can't wait for the next event.
I, on the other hand, somewhat can. My new beys from japan have not yet arrived.
Hi there,
Excited to find this thread. Cant beleive i just signed up and missed the tournament this weekend! Really keen to meet up with other bladders and swap tips. Anyone up for a relaxed mini tournament 1st or 2nd december? Christmas fancy dress optional...! Or is anyone planning another meet up soon?
Happy blading!
(Nov. 04, 2018  4:49 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2018  6:52 PM)Artemis13 Wrote: Hi, My sons are 6 and 8 and are 100% obsessed with Beyblades at the moment - we would be so excited if there are opportunities to meet up in London for tournaments etc. I'll keep an eye on this thread. And nice to meet you all! Best, Hat

Hi Artemis,

While London tournaments do happen reasonably often, they also tend to be scheduled fairly late, from what I gather, and not on a particularly consistent basis. Hopefully Balance Blader can keep you posted like he does me.

I can't see any reason why your child shouldn't be allowed to compete but I'm not really qualified to give final say there.

Hope that helps a bit and that someone else steps in to further clarify soon.
My son is 10 and a half and desperate to play with others. He is high functioning autistic and knows all things beyblade inside out!! Hopefully there will be a January meet up. We can make any Saturday. ?.
Not sure at the moment! Would love to, but I have some family stuff preventing me from travelling to London to host that puts me out of action until April.

Only other host we have at the moment that might be able to host is Ultra, as Balance Blader has gone MIA.
Yo can we get a tourney in like greenwich park or lewisham pls i really wanna go to a tourney