[London, UK] Official Event Interest Thread

I won the mfb auction so when it is my birthday (1/06) I'm hoping to sell a few and buy burst if hasbro come to England luckily I got a stadium with it as I didn't have one before
14 beys ,stadium , case,launchers plus assembling chamber isn't bad for £26
(Mar. 29, 2017  6:31 AM)Ryan Valkyrie Wrote: I won the mfb auction so when it is my birthday (1/06) I'm hoping to sell a few and buy burst if hasbro come to England  luckily I got a stadium with it as I didn't have one before
14 beys ,stadium , case,launchers plus assembling chamber isn't bad for £26

omg i saw that bidding on ebay lol, yeah thats a very good price dude congrats, just to let you know hasbro aint coming to england till the summer dude, i asked zankye before and he told me, the only thing you can do is order them on ebay from america, i got every burst at the moment for takara tomy and hasbro dude, i just ordered from leo burst for the first time his a reall nice guy dude, you can trust him to send your stuff but i got most of my stuff from ebay, leo is cheaper then ebay just so you know, thats who i will be getting my beys from now on
(Mar. 29, 2017  1:52 PM)Mr LT Wrote: omg i saw that bidding on ebay lol, yeah thats a very good price dude congrats, just to let you know hasbro aint coming to england till the summer dude, i asked zankye before and he told me, the only thing you can do is order them on ebay from america, i got every burst at the moment for takara tomy and hasbro dude, i just ordered from leo burst for the first time his a reall nice guy dude, you can trust him to send your stuff but i got most of my stuff from ebay, leo is cheaper then ebay just so you know, thats who i will be getting my beys from now on

Yh buying from Leo is defo a better than ebay in more than one sense lol
(Mar. 29, 2017  1:52 PM)Mr LT Wrote: omg i saw that bidding on ebay lol, yeah thats a very good price dude congrats, just to let you know hasbro aint coming to england till the summer dude, i asked zankye before and he told me, the only thing you can do is order them on ebay from america, i got every burst at the moment for takara tomy and hasbro dude, i just ordered from leo burst for the first time his a reall nice guy dude, you can trust him to send your stuff but i got most of my stuff from ebay, leo is cheaper then ebay just so you know, thats who i will be getting my beys from now on
Thanks. I love your videos by the way 
anyway when it's my birthday I hope I'll get to buy from Leo burst 
Thanks for letting me know when hasbro is coming to England
(Mar. 29, 2017  5:22 PM)Ryan Valkyrie Wrote: Thanks. I love your videos by the way 
anyway when it's my birthday I hope I'll get to buy from Leo burst 
Thanks for letting me know when hasbro is coming to England

wow you watch my videos, thanks for the support dude.

yeah i was abit shocked when zankye told me how long i had to wait for hasbro burst to come to the uk thats why i started buying them from america lol, anyway dude hope to see you at the next tournament..
SUMMER!!! Thanks dude. (If another tournament comes up hope i see you all there. I'm free this Easter apart from April 1st)
Yeah I hope to be there
For adults just to let you know Easter break is two weeks starting from Saturday
If we can get a tournament going in the next week of the holidays I would be able to come as on Saturday I'm going on holiday and I'm coming back the next Saturday
Well, as mentioned on the previous page, anyone interested in events should fill out our April Doodle poll with their availability, and would help us for planning any events this month.

So far, the 29th is looking likely, but maybe we could also get something arranged for the 8th or 15th depending on people's availability.
The mfb parcel turned out to be fake
There was no beys
Just a broken stadium and a fake launcher grip
The good thing is that I should get a refund
Dang that really sucks Ryan!

I'd be so down for the 8th!
Whoops seems like Royal Mail made a mistake
It turned out there were two packages and we only got one
I'll hopefully get the package tomorrow
But the guy is still paying a minor refund as the stadium broke in the post even though it isn't major damage
XD Did my thing twice by mistake

rip BUYERS BEWARE
Yeah it did twice
Apparently the seller sent 1 first class and the beys second class which is kind of annoying
Wow, Such a nice seller
Cant wait till the next tournament (22nd is looking likely as well)
So are we going for the 22nd or the 29th?
Yeah is there any news yet?
Hopefully 29th, I wanna get some new bey's before the tournament
May Doodle poll is up! This one does include an option for June 3rd, as that'll be our BeyDays event (aka an event will happen on that day regardless).

Make sure to fill it out with your interest! Let's see if we can get something in May outside of BeyDays!
(May. 11, 2017  5:47 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: What is a BeyDay??

What we hope is one of the best Beyblade days of your life hah. You can browse the News forum for past announcements on BeyDays of previous years, but basically we hold some festivities to celebrate Beyblade really together and simultaneously. In the past, when BeyDays used to be on only one weekend, we could litterally say that there were groups of us always blading somewhere around the world during 72 hours in a row hah. Now we spread on two weekends to make sure to accomodate as many regions as possible.
Has the date for the next tournament been confirmed yet my parents need to know
Yea @[SpigganJoseph] It's June 3rd. Check the BeyDays thread for the link.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BeyDays...d-BeyLotto