[London, England, UK] Whirlwind of God! 旋風神

Poll: If the team allows worldwide bladers, would you join?

yes
42.86%
no
57.14%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
Hey it's me Nwolf, and i'm setting up a team that will take you by storm! but I need members, so that we can become the best! This is a team with certain rules, but the rules aren't the same as other teams.

Just to let the team members know that the official translation is Gami no senpuu (god's whirlwind, or senpuujin can still be our team name, but it means whirlwind person)

rule 1) Do not be rude to any of the other members in this team.

Rule 2) Whenever you win something, a tournament for example, or come second or 3rd, you must say that you represent the team.

And some people will be glad at this next one:

We won't have any Meet-ups, as that can be complicated. however if any of us meet in a tournament we won't hold back, but will do so with respect. we will also all be equal in the team. i do not class myself above any members, this is for fun so this is where i'll be posting members, max 10, for now:

Nwolf
KidTala
Itachi8

fisrt come, first serve. if you have any questions, feel free to ask on here, also it would be nice for people I KNOW to join up, not just strangers.
What area is this aimed at (Where in the UK)?
well because it's not a meet up, it's kind of aimed at anywhere, but i had to put the city aswell, to be honest it's all of england, but since i'm based around london i put london, it can be anywhere from england. also to join i need to know what bey's you use. just so i can give you a title if you want. like mine is the name of the team since i'm the one with a custom bey named after it.
I'd like to join the team, it'll be cool.
sure, beys? of course you don't need to tell me, it's just if you want me to think up a title for you?
You know I run a Team Name Shop? Anyway I would like to join this team.
yeah, but i really like this word, and also the translation is pretty epic, but i don't think anyone else has done what i have, also beys itachi? for if you want a title.
It's your team you chooseSmile But I would go for forbidden bladers.
well the rough translation is actually God's whirlwind, which i thought went well with my beys which i use, and i thought it sounded pretty kick-butt. also forbidden bladers no offence sounds like something others could easily come up with. so i thought i'd do something original
Sure thing It's your team.
also at the moment i'm making the representative bey it's a custom rock virgo T125WD, i just have to get the stickers done, and then i'll show you guys! i won't fight with it or it will chip the varnish and the colour will rub off, but i hope you guys will like it, also i might go to a sig shop and ask for lie a pic or something people can put in their sig if they want, which says the team name which is rougly Senpuujin. and if they can i'll ask if they can put the bey custom as the pic on it...
will soon have the video up, however all thats been customized is the clear wheel and metal hweel, just to let you guys know.
You don't even go to tourneys? I swear you have been on this site long...
Oi, don't take out the fact your team leader left your team.

1) i go to local tournaments, but due to medical issues I can't go on trains or anything for hours long.

2) actually i'm pretty sure i've been on here longer than you have. unless you weren't being sarcastic
!!! OMG !!! Are you crazy! I have already said he is nothing to do with my team! I don't even know who he is! Also that is what i said, I know you have been on here long, which is why i said it! Also how am i taking it out on you! All i said is you don't go to tourneys, but in the OP you said if you meet at tourneys.
Nwolf what is up with you and Senpuujin? Are you an Izuma Eleven fan like me or something?

I don't recommend the Chinese/Japanese characters for a thread title, if your not me, how will you use the search function to find this thread?
aah, good point control, i'll change it to the God's Whirlwind bit, and then say what it actually is to represent it ok?, and yes i'm an inazuma eleven fan, but i also like the word too,

@beyhyperkiller, sorry I posted that before i read your post, also i took your meaning the wrong way. I thought you were being sarcastic as you added the ... at the end of the sentence, also i do attend tournaments, but not many as I have IBS
actually i already have a link to it in my sig, so if everyone else put it in then it would be easily accesible, and if you're looking for the team then it should be you look in europe no?
Yeah... i do that a lot. So it was just a slight misunderstanding, lets put it behind us.

Also good luck,

From
Team
MWH
thanks dude, hopefully we'll meet sometime! like i said i go to occasional tournaments
But how comes you haven't got any beypoints?
What do you mean? You don't have to have a Beypointer! Only some people who go to tourneys have them... not to mention they have nothing to do with the WBO since the WBO is the unofficial body of beyblade so they have no connection to Takara Tomy. The official body is the WBBA.

If you compete in a official WBO tournament you get beypoints.
(Sep. 02, 2011  9:59 PM)Nwolf Wrote: because i don't have a beypointer...

He means the WBO BeyPoints. The BeyPointer is useless. You get BeyPoints when you win battles at official tournaments.
aaah, thats because i haven't been to an official one since i got IBS, so i have only been doing local tournaments
would you guys like to see your teams custom bey?

so that's it with the WD tip on it, but i've recently changed it to a HF tip. sadly this bey is too precious for battles. it's basically a rock virgo T125WD/HF so what do you guys think? Also i'm happy to say that the team is accepting 4 oversea representatives, so ireland people can sign up, and so can sctoland, if this is ok with the mods.
What is this bey actually for? Because that combo isn't good in battles.