[London, England, UK] Titan Bladers

(Jul. 04, 2011  9:35 PM)zflare3 Wrote: and btw does hb sauce have a ldrago destroy

Yh i think so
Nice 1 Keiton tryin to steal my blader's!!!!! Angry
Zflare3 when you are in 1 team you can't bee in another so you will have to choose so u cant be in Team mera mera bladers and be in Team Titan Bladers
and you should update the OP kieton that blazing dragon left
(Jul. 05, 2011  7:15 AM)TheChosen1 Wrote: Nice 1 Keiton tryin to steal my blader's!!!!! Angry
Zflare3 when you are in 1 team you can't bee in another so you will have to choose so u cant be in Team mera mera bladers and be in Team Titan Bladers
and you should update the OP kieton that blazing dragon left

I will update when i got time you know i am a lively person and play out with friends and my little brother does take the laptop alot so i cant use.

And who am i stealing out of your bladers?
Zlare3 you stole him just jking i got Blaazing DRagon anyway
Hey... wait he can't being stealing your players since zflare wasn't even in beydestroyers... i swear?
(Jul. 05, 2011  9:45 PM)zflare3 Wrote: im leaving the team
srry,
but its not active enough

Ok, but i cant really do anything much seen as i just started doing this team up again and we haven't had a tourney yet.
(Jul. 04, 2011  9:35 PM)zflare3 Wrote: and btw does hb sauce have a ldrago destroy
No I don't have ldrago destroy why u asking
Team Update.........and one of the last..........

I am closing the team untill further notice and i am leaving it to join other teams.

If i need a new leader for the team to keep it open, HB SAUCE its yours Smile
Team Bey Destroyers Is now Team Hero's.
I have left the team might as well close the thread