[London, England, UK] Titan Bladers

ok but block round robin or round robin
(Apr. 20, 2011  5:45 PM)RockL-drago2866 Wrote: ok but block round robin or round robin

Depends on how many people come.
hey i have changed my name so please update that
Team Updates:
I have kicked many people of this team for valid reasons but, even if your still on the team i might kick you off if i need to.

This team is recruiting bladers now.

Reheem is new Co-Leader Grin
hey can ou also put me down as best blader coz i beat you and i have beat blazing dragon not tryin to get cocky but they(you an blazing dragon)were easy to beat and if you dont want that than just put a /and write bey scout
(Apr. 27, 2011  4:22 PM)TheChosen1 Wrote: hey can ou also put me down as best blader coz i beat you and i have beat blazing dragon not tryin to get cocky but they(you an blazing dragon)were easy to beat and if you dont want that than just put a /and write bey scout

Am i a better blader than LeeDraciel? As far as i know, im not. Am i better than Akatsuki? Same again, no but i still beat them. dont mean your better than me or him.

Besides, best blader is decided on bey points and this team dont need scouts. I think third leader is enough for one person :\
ok but how many times did i beat you (lots)and how many times did i beat blazing dragon exactly

and when you beat lee you had to have a rematch coz your peformance tip and if you dont want be on you team then just say coz i got most your players.And beypoints for best blader come on when i came to my first tourney i had hasbro beys and no launcher grip at all and no string launcher my best bey at that time was storm pegasis 105 rf and plus look how many tourneys blitz has one he has bean powning everyone and he is third in the world i think he should be first if he can beat lee lots of times in a row then think about ok he probaly didn-t do to well at the last tourney and look at a.k.a jake he isn-t all that he goes my scool and even he knoes im better than him look at how many times i merked him with a light launcher
(Apr. 28, 2011  8:39 AM)TheChosen1 Wrote: when i came to my first tourney i had hasbro beys and no launcher grip at all and no string launcher my best bey at that time was storm pegasis 105 rf

LOL XD You basicly just said you where lucky!!! You cant become best blader BLAZING DRAGOON is by bey points just leave it at that and i lost to leedraciel the second time because i used my rubbish bey because wasent thinking Tired dopey me.............
This is also going off-topic so just talk about the team and what needs to be done please Smile
i thought u need 1000 or more points to be in this team u and the chosen1 have less
yeh but ksb uchiha told me that i will have to go if i dont get over 980 i had 986 but i did a bit sh** in some the last two tourneys i lost 2 and won 2 and ksbuchiha i dinot get lucky coz when i played you for third leader i used hell kerbecs which i sold coz im gettin a free pack with hell kerbecs gravity persues flame byxis and i just cant wait till tomorow coz if you guys are in my team your going down..............MAybe LOLSmile
good luck your gnna need it
I have yet to await my bey points for the later tourneys so i will have to lower the points if i have less or it wont be fair to any member i kicked if they have a little less then 1000 like me.
thank u i got kicked when i had more than u how dose that work ?
well now that you have over 100 then you can rejoin i will remind ksb uchiha and probaly coz you didn't come on for a long time and not as active with the team as us(ME,Ksb Uchiha, Blazing Dragon) and i might be kicked off the team if i dont get over 980 today and if you get kicked of you can rejoin when you get over 1000 points
thats not the point i have had over 1000 points all along yet i still get kicked when i tell people i cant make events because of family reasons
then if you cant make it to tourneys then its hard for us coz why should we keep you on the tea if you cant come to tourneys or meet ups
(Apr. 30, 2011  9:11 AM)TheChosen1 Wrote: then if you cant make it to tourneys then its hard for us coz why should we keep you on the tea if you cant come to tourneys or meet ups
you should keep me in the team because its just i atempt to come to all tournys its unfortunate that the dates all way classh with family stuff but i promise you that i will be at the next torney
ok i will se what i can do not promising anything though and if you dont come next one then im afraid that you wont be able to join
(Apr. 30, 2011  9:27 AM)TheChosen1 Wrote: ok i will se what i can do not promising anything though and if you dont come next one then im afraid that you wont be able to join

You cant decide that, i am happy to put anyone back if they did not feel i was to hard on them or such. if he wants to come back in he can i'm fine with him with having family reasons not to come, just wed prefer to have people more attend.

Ill put you back in the team now Smile PM me if you dont want to be in the team, its ok.
Team Updates:

Hayden rejoined (He got over 1000 BEYPOINTS) Smile

Hayden is new Best Blader OMG Gasp

I am cool Tongue_out
thanks for accsepting my reasons Smile
had fun today was good even though i didn't play the tourney but i destroyed 3-1(kinda lol)Blazing Dragon he was very easy even when i was new to takara tomy beylauncher i still merked him see ksb uchiha i no ou keep sayin just coz i beat him dosent mean im the better but i think i better than him coz he was easy to me to beat and for you ksb uchiha your out of the question the last time i blade you was for third leader and i merked you 3-0 so thats gotta mean some signs i am the chosen1 haha lol
You did NOT beat me 3-0 and i had no good beys meteo is rubbish, And just stop asking for best blader! its getting silly and spamming the thread Tired
(Apr. 30, 2011  10:27 AM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote: thanks for accsepting my reasons Smile

Its ok, I didn't kick you out because of not attending, I kicked you because you had less bey points, or at the time i didn't see them.
ok last spam but i did beat you 3-0 member i was using hell kerbecs and actaully i beat you 3-1 sorry for the mistake and meteo does not suck ive got it and its good try doing mf- metao ldrago(assault mode)85 LRF And sorry for getting off topic and btw pm coz i wnna talk to you about something
sorry guys i cant make on may 7 th because i am go to some think on that week and have a new bey storm peg
pegasis tack 105 tip cs
i got more ponit by battling my friend
hey thanks i totally forgot about today hey im gnna pospone it till wenever i will pm people when i think of the date
We are not doing the team event, I told you we have to little members.