[London, England, UK] Titan Bladers

meet up we need to do a team meet up soon
I realised something the other day, I wont have more than 990 for the next 3 tourney updates on points because i flopped having the same beys everytime but if i can manage to get my l drago destroy and my fang leone i might have a chance on the beydays to get back up or ill close the team till i get them or hand it down to someone for a bit..............

Maths: 17/22 chance to get them but thats from today. that fraction goes down by one a day....................

Wish me luck on getting them before the bey days Crying
yeh and how is it dont take that long to get your bey points up and if you close it down then i might make my own team for the meanwhile
what is the point in that because if i get the beys ill open it straight back up again.
yeh but if you dont and if you dont get the beys it doesn't mean you wont get over 990 just saying you bey jake and blazingdragon are holding us down on becoming champoins once the bey days results are up and you blazing dragon and beyjake still have less than 990 then im leaving the team coz i want to be on a team that can help be become even stronger
hate to double post but member bey jake already plays for his own team and it is not allowed to play for two teams
Reheem, your kind of getting annoying in some ways im glad you want to leave cus im sure some people in the team hate the way you talk about this team and your position. Another thing is that i said you had to have more beypoints than me so shut up about 990, your a really good and active member u should look at the OP for once.

Leave if you want but you cant just assume ull get in a new team because of team shortages and strick leaders about beypoints, so pick what you do wisely. But just so u no i dont really care because i try all i can and i founded this team Smile
dont get rude coz im just sayin i want you all to have over 990 by the tourneys im not tryin to go on about points so get your facts right before you post and fine if thats the way you want to be kick me off the team no iw quit coz im sick of you bull s*** im better than every one on the team put togethere i dont no if im better than hb sauce but i probaly am so kick be off team then btw this team sucks your gnna regret going against me
evey one get angey at me for some what did not do
And it not you guys
(May. 13, 2011  6:41 PM)TheChosen1 Wrote: dont get rude coz im just sayin i want you all to have over 990 by the tourneys im not tryin to go on about points so get your facts right before you post and fine if thats the way you want to be kick me off the team no iw quit coz im sick of you bull s*** im better than every one on the team put togethere i dont no if im better than hb sauce but i probaly am so kick be off team then btw this team sucks your gnna regret going against me

i find that pathetic LOL XDXDXD
alright lets just see who is pathetic im gnna start my own team and lets see who is pathetic then huh yeh but i hope we can still be friends though
(May. 16, 2011  3:39 PM)TheChosen1 Wrote: alright lets just see who is pathetic im gnna start my own team and lets see who is pathetic then huh yeh but i hope we can still be friends though

Sorry but no not after that disrespect to this team and me really.
Can I join? I have many beys and top tier parts.
(May. 16, 2011  8:13 PM)Steel L-Drago Wrote: Can I join? I have many beys and top tier parts.

What beys and top tier parts? send them in PM
I sent u a PM. I am also getting L-Drago Destroy next month. I might get BB-114 Vari Ares. I am definitely getting BB-118 Random Booster Vol.8
You have to activate Pming or you cant join for a start and i need to know if your attending the bey days?
huh pathetic is that the best you can do some noob blader haha im lmao. i wonder who is gnna replace me.just watch soon no one will be talking in this thread i am willing to come back when you realise what a big mistake you have made just watch no one will ever replace me admit it ksb uchiha or shall i say kieton you need me oh and when i make my team i challenge this pathetic ecxause of a team to a team battle coz i like destorying you and all the team mates oh and u no that guy you were talking to welll come on he hasen't even been to a tourney if i were you i would wait till he's been to one then see
but do you know what parts he has, no i dont think you do, ive taken than into mind that it dont matter if you have no points and if you have good blades it dont matter LOL and i just say pathetic because i have nothing more to say about you. i take stuff like the bigger man when its with people like you Smile
And another thing change your profile pick, you dont deserve even my rushed work
How do you activate PMing. I didnt understand your last post. I am going to BeyDays 2 Regent Park.
(May. 17, 2011  7:36 PM)-KsB-UcHiHa- Wrote: And another thing change your profile pick, you dont deserve even my rushed work

Talking to TheChosen1, or should i say Reheem
yeh ok i will change my profile pick ive got 3 things to say to you

1.Its Raheem NOT Reheem.
2.Bey-Jake told me that he left your team forever so you should update that.
3.Good for you that you let people join depending on there beys i mean look at you you have good beyblade yet your poo at beyblade i dont even know why i joined this team and one thing if you have good beys dont neccersairly mean your good but do as you like and this is why you never gnna go up the chart on top uk 100 bladers/teams once i've made my team i should be up there coz im gnna do well at beyday bonza and like i said do you accept my team challenge coz i no you chicken out of every thing
(May. 18, 2011  8:29 AM)TheChosen1 Wrote: yeh ok i will change my profile pick ive got 3 things to say to you

1.Its Raheem NOT Reheem.
2.Bey-Jake told me that he left your team forever so you should update that.
3.Good for you that you let people join depending on there beys i mean look at you you have good beyblade yet your poo at beyblade i dont even know why i joined this team and one thing if you have good beys dont neccersairly mean your good but do as you like and this is why you never gnna go up the chart on top uk 100 bladers/teams once i've made my team i should be up there coz im gnna do well at beyday bonza and like i said do you accept my team challenge coz i no you chicken out of every thing

Your kind of annoying now can you stop spamming before i report or something and i have bad beypoints because i dont have many beys and people know my combos
Also stop talking about the team like that in ur sig its just disrespectful and makes you look like a low life and i dont really want that for even you.
i would like to apologise to the team im sorry for being disrespectfull and im sorry kieton im hoping you can be mature and accept my apology and we can be friends again and if we become friends again im sorry but i would never what to rejoin again.and also member Bey-Jake99 plays for two teams including your team and he told me that he told you he quite just Pm to be sure though
(May. 22, 2011  5:03 PM)TheChosen1 Wrote: i would like to apologise to the team im sorry for being disrespectfull and im sorry kieton im hoping you can be mature and accept my apology and we can be friends again and if we become friends again im sorry but i would never what to rejoin again.and also member Bey-Jake99 plays for two teams including your team and he told me that he told you he quite just Pm to be sure though

I cant really accept that much because of the disrespect you already have given me and the team. But thank you and i will talk to Jake soon
ok im very very sorry about all of that rubbish please forgive me man i was just hyped