[London, England, UK] Titan Bladers

(May. 22, 2011  8:12 PM)TheChosen1 Wrote: ok im very very sorry about all of that rubbish please forgive me man i was just hyped

I can see that but i dont think i can sorry mate :\
alright but i thought you said when it comes to people like me you take stuff like the bigger man so come on then be the bigger man and i dont expect you to forgive me straight away but we can take things slow so lets start over. Hi i am Raheem
(May. 23, 2011  8:46 AM)TheChosen1 Wrote: alright but i thought you said when it comes to people like me you take stuff like the bigger man so come on then be the bigger man and i dont expect you to forgive me straight away but we can take things slow so lets start over. Hi i am Raheem

No im sorry i do take things like the bigger man but i heared you said to someone you were going to SHANK THEM (not saying names unless they say i can)
no if your talkin about dman12 then no i was not gnna shank dem im not gnna shank anyone im only 11
Can you stop posting in this thread now please its annoying :\
ok i have the right to post in threads if i like and i wanted to know if you will accept my team challenge
What team challenge you dont have a team LOL and if you do no anyway because I want to have a official team torney before i decide anything
ok i will see you tommorow and i do have a team thank you very much im not to sure if they can all make it tommorw and why dont we just play each other tommorow the team because i dont know when anyone gna make a tourney tag team
Lol man this team dried out.............
yEH i no. this is why i left.... jk
HOW DID YOU MAKE THAT LOGO
@Zlflare3 well he has in real life but lets try to get back on topic
(Jul. 02, 2011  7:57 PM)zflare3 Wrote: ok then lol
wen i gather up my team (or join a team)
ill challenge you black star

-mera mera bladers

You know you need to talk to your leader before you challenge a team.
Well I kind of have forgiven him because we talk and that and also I will happily accept your challenge (But just so you know you only need 2 or 3 bladers)
@The KING are you talking to me?
(Jul. 02, 2011  8:02 PM)zflare3 Wrote: i am the leader of mere mera bladers
why else did i say "wen i gather my team"

Oh, sorry about that.
im leaving the team because not much is happing with the team sorry it has to be this way
YEs BlazingDragon join my team please look at the thread
(Jul. 04, 2011  8:28 AM)BLAZING DRAGON Wrote: im leaving the team because not much is happing with the team sorry it has to be this way

Dejon we are starting it all back up again and i have made alliances with other teams and that so why leave?
(Jul. 04, 2011  7:16 PM)zflare3 Wrote: yo black star
you got it wrong im the new best blader look at my rankingSmile

EDIT:if some1 else joins my team mera mera bladers
i will have to quit
this is the reason i have not asked a mod to close it

Ok ill take a look at that soon and you can invite them over to this team if they have over 1000 bey points and you can just put as the last post on your thread "Can a mod close this please" and the reason why