[London, England, UK] Hyper Bladers!

[UK, London] Anyone want to be apart of a team? I live in Croydon. Doesn't have to be exactly Croydon but if you are somewhere in London you may join the team. I will make a venue later on once i know where the bladers are coming from and so on...

If you would like to give your name, age, where you live, usual beys, style of play best stadiums and thoughts on the teams name. Thank you very much.

Name: Lewis
Live:Croydon
Favourite beys: Galaxy Wolf H145 RF, Vampire L-Drago EDI45 R2F, Hyper Pegasus C145 JB
Style of Play: Attackive launch strategies
Best stadium i play in: Tornado Stadium and Magnacore Stadium (even though it is a classic plastic beyblade stadium)
Team name suggestion: Hyper Bladers!
Tornado balance ? Not willing to sell it ? Vampire l drago ?so you made the team good luck
(Apr. 10, 2011  6:29 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: Tornado balance ? Not willing to sell it ? Vampire l drago ?so you made the team good luck
Thanks, what do you mean by not willing to sell it (do you mean you have got that
stadium but you are not willing to sell it)?
(Apr. 10, 2011  6:46 PM)ControL_ Wrote: There's no such thing as Vampire-Ldrago.
YES THERE IS! http://www.toywiz.com/limitedbloodyldrago.html

[Image: waterback2.gif]

Click the link if you don't believe or type it in on Google!
look i live in croydon as well but im already in a group i dont mind meeting up with you guys
(Apr. 10, 2011  6:57 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: its just a lightning l drago recolour

Yeah, thats what i mean.
(Apr. 10, 2011  6:57 PM)ToRmEnTeD Wrote: look i live in croydon as well but im already in a group i dont mind meeting up with you guys

Kool, have you got any spaces left in your team for me to join? Also whats your teams name?