Paddock Park
214 W Hillcrest Ave
  Tournament will be at the pavilion
12:00PM on 08/01/2020
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst Limited

Selected official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

MUST READ: COVID-19 Requirements in Effect
Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are required to abide by the requirements linked below. If you do not, you may be asked to leave the tournament area. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Please see additional event information and any local or federal requirements below.

Sorry bois no Lookin' For Beys 4 this time around however get ready the second Burst Limited tournament is on the way. 

Participant Cap:
Due to everything with COVID-19 The cap of the tournament is 24 participants. 
So.... Please be sure to join as soon as possible to make sure you'll have a spot on the Participant List.
thank you

https://www.governor.pa.gov/process-to-r...nsylvania/

The format for this event is Burst Limited, which is a restricted part format. Please read the first post in this thread prior to confirming your attendance to ensure that you or your child have the appropriate equipment to compete.

Precautions
With the pandemic still going on, we need to take the following precautions

1. Wear a mask/face covering at all times during the event.

2. Practice social distancing at all times, except when you are doing the countdown and launching in the tournament.

3. Do not touch another person’s Beyblades/launchers/stadiums.

4. Make sure to bring only one other person with you

5. If you are sick please do not come

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Coronav...pid1609129

Prizes: 
Due to this being an Unranked format testing Burst Limited there will be no known prizes this time around.

Arrive On Time:

REGISTRATION will begin AT 11:30 AM. & THE TOURNAMENT WILL BEGIN AROUND 12:00 noon. 

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Ayy you used the name I recommended!
Hi. Ready to blade. Gucci luck y'all
Time to show off my weird nL combo!
and my interesting luinor l2 combo
Just to be clear, hasbro JJ is allowed, right?
(Jul. 22, 2020  3:45 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Just to be clear, hasbro JJ is allowed, right?

Yes, it is. I would check the rulebook for this format next time you have a question about something like that.
(Jul. 22, 2020  3:48 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  3:45 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Just to be clear, hasbro JJ is allowed, right?

Yes, it is. I would check the rulebook for this format next time you have a question about something like that.
I did check the rulebook, I just wanted to be clear. Thanks for helping, no more questions!

yes it is
Wow another burst limited tournament I can’t got to lol. Good luck to you all! Sorry I couldn’t come, I’m going to try to come to a tournament as soon as the borders open. Grin
(Jul. 22, 2020  7:36 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: Wow another burst limited tournament I can’t got to lol. Good luck to you all! Sorry I couldn’t come, I’m going to try to come to a tournament as soon as the borders open. Grin
Yeah I feel that.
(Jul. 19, 2020  11:05 PM)Cheese Blader Wrote: this is my first tournament so im excited

how can he join now he got banned
(Jul. 26, 2020  12:09 AM)BladerUmar Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2020  11:05 PM)Cheese Blader Wrote: this is my first tournament so im excited

how can he join now he got banned

That's before he got banned
Also guys thought I'd mention that I've decided to be nice and put in 1st and 2nd place prizes (maybe a 3rd Im not sure yet) What the prizes are though will remain a MYSTERY until the tournament
Its official: I can’t make it. Leg is in a cast. Hopefully I can catch the next one.
Why is this tournament called "limited offer"?
(Jul. 30, 2020  4:46 PM)Valger Wrote: Why is this tournament called "limited offer"?
Because the format is the recent “Burst Limited” and tournaments are a limited time offer nowadays due to COVID.
Cheetoblader, question, is a superking beyblade without a layer able to go in a match?

Hello?????
(Jul. 30, 2020  5:03 PM)Valger Wrote: Cheetoblader, question, is a superking beyblade without a layer able to go in a match?

Nope. This is a Burst Limited format. Please read the rules for this format. Also, please use the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread next time.
(Jul. 29, 2020  7:02 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Also guys thought I'd mention that I've decided to be nice and put in 1st and 2nd place prizes (maybe a 3rd Im not sure yet) What the prizes are though will remain a MYSTERY until the tournament

ooh, spicy
(Jul. 29, 2020  7:02 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Also guys thought I'd mention that I've decided to be nice and put in 1st and 2nd place prizes (maybe a 3rd Im not sure yet) What the prizes are though will remain a MYSTERY until the tournament
That kinda epic. Now I gotta do well.
I really hope you guys don't do swiss, that's gonna take too long and that's not too safe
(Aug. 01, 2020  12:23 AM)BladerJayCraft Wrote: I really hope you guys don't do swiss, that's gonna take too long and that's not too safe

There’s 16 people registered rn, so it’s gonna most likely be group round-robin