Legend Festival who will be the champion?

(Oct. 23, 2020  4:13 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Aiga may have won had he used his full power. Also didn’t Valt lose to a burst finish to Lane just like Aiga?
He did use his full power. Aiga couldn't even dent the barrier during his battle with Lane. Valt not only dented it but broke right through it. Aiga lacked the power to pull that off.

Didn’t Aiga cause the barrier to go down, but got unlucky to have Lucifer go into the speed bump (it also seems as if, dare I say it, you hate Aiga)
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:13 PM)Admiral W Wrote: He did use his full power. Aiga couldn't even dent the barrier during his battle with Lane. Valt not only dented it but broke right through it. Aiga lacked the power to pull that off.

Didn’t Aiga cause the barrier to go down, but got unlucky to have Lucifer go into the speed bump (it also seems as if, dare I say it, you hate Aiga)
It doesn't matter, Lucifer is still strong even without the barrier.
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:13 PM)Admiral W Wrote: He did use his full power. Aiga couldn't even dent the barrier during his battle with Lane. Valt not only dented it but broke right through it. Aiga lacked the power to pull that off.

Aiga needs time to wear down the barrier where valt uses pure strength to wear the barrier down
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:14 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: I would say valt is still no1 since valt has more wins then lean does

Thats actually right. it doesnt matter if Lean won the Legend Festival but he is not the number 1 blader at all
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:16 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Didn’t Aiga cause the barrier to go down, but got unlucky to have Lucifer go into the speed bump (it also seems as if, dare I say it, you hate Aiga)
It doesn't matter, Lucifer is still strong even without the barrier.

Even so, it doesn’t change the fact that Aiga is close to strenght with Valt and Shu.
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:17 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:16 PM)g2_ Wrote: It doesn't matter, Lucifer is still strong even without the barrier.

Even so, it doesn’t change the fact that Aiga is close to strenght with Valt and Shu.
He is definitely close.
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:16 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Didn’t Aiga cause the barrier to go down, but got unlucky to have Lucifer go into the speed bump (it also seems as if, dare I say it, you hate Aiga)
Aiga needs time to wear down the barrier where valt uses pure strength to wear the barrier down

And yet he still lost.

(Oct. 23, 2020  4:18 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:17 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Even so, it doesn’t change the fact that Aiga is close to strenght with Valt and Shu.
He is definitely close.

I’d say he could beat Valt a couple of times.

That was due to stamina loss, not raw power. And no I'm not a big fan of his. Wouldn't say I hate him though. He got better in GT and Sparking.
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:18 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:16 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Aiga needs time to wear down the barrier where valt uses pure strength to wear the barrier down

And yet he still lost.

(Oct. 23, 2020  4:18 PM)g2_ Wrote: He is definitely close.

I’d say he could beat Valt a couple of times.
It could go either way. They fought equaliy when Aiga used the Infinite Shield.
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:19 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

That was due to stamina loss, not raw power. And no I'm not a big fan of his. Wouldn't say I hate him though. He got better in GT and Sparking.

The only reason why Aiga has lost to the antagonist is because he knows nothing about them.
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:19 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

Stamina loss is caused by the raw power. Valt pushed the barrier in because he caused Lucifer to lose stamina with a massive impact.

(Oct. 23, 2020  4:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:19 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That was due to stamina loss, not raw power. And no I'm not a big fan of his. Wouldn't say I hate him though. He got better in GT and Sparking.

The only reason why Aiga has lost to the antagonist is because he knows nothing about them.

With Arthur yes, with Lane it was because Lane got lucky.

In conclusion this wasn’t as much of a legends festival as it was a make the Beyblade community mad.
Alright guys I suggest drop this off before going toxic
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:20 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:19 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That was due to stamina loss, not raw power. And no I'm not a big fan of his. Wouldn't say I hate him though. He got better in GT and Sparking.

Stamina loss is caused by the raw power. Valt pushed the barrier in because he caused Lucifer to lose stamina with a massive impact.

(Oct. 23, 2020  4:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The only reason why Aiga has lost to the antagonist is because he knows nothing about them.

Also Aiga didnt completely "break" the barrier. If Valt and Lui could break it but still lost. What chance did the others have
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:19 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That was due to stamina loss, not raw power. And no I'm not a big fan of his. Wouldn't say I hate him though. He got better in GT and Sparking.

Are you talking about Arthur?
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:22 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Alright guys I suggest drop this off before going toxic

How is it getting toxic?
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:23 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The only reason why Aiga has lost to the antagonist is because he knows nothing about them.
Are you talking about Arthur?

Yeah pretty much because he didnt know anyhting about Dark Turbo/Flux and also the Infinite Lock
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:22 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Alright guys I suggest drop this off before going toxic

How is it getting toxic?

This isnt toxic
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:20 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Stamina loss is caused by the raw power. Valt pushed the barrier in because he caused Lucifer to lose stamina with a massive impact.

Also Aiga didnt completely "break" the barrier. If Valt and Lui could break it but still lost. What chance did the others have

It wasn't raw power. That's why he couldn't dent the barrier. And when you look at the sub it mentions that Aiga was trying to outlast Variant. The whole reason he didn't use infinite sword which would have given him more attack power was because he knew he didn't have the raw strength to get past Variant defenses so he went the stamina route instead.
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:25 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Also Aiga didnt completely "break" the barrier. If Valt and Lui could break it but still lost. What chance did the others have

It wasn't raw power. That's why he couldn't dent the barrier. And when you look at the sub it mentions that Aiga was trying to outlast Variant. The whole reason he didn't use infinite sword which would have given him more attack power was because he knew he didn't have the raw strength to get past Variant defenses so he went the stamina route instead.

And its rare that Aiga uses anything related to stamina. But also a advantage he had since he went with his stamina/balance mode was he had speed so if he attacked various time against the barrier for sure he could have been able to make a dent
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:25 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Also Aiga didnt completely "break" the barrier. If Valt and Lui could break it but still lost. What chance did the others have

Should’ve used shield. The legends are really stupid in this arc.
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:25 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It wasn't raw power. That's why he couldn't dent the barrier. And when you look at the sub it mentions that Aiga was trying to outlast Variant. The whole reason he didn't use infinite sword which would have given him more attack power was because he knew he didn't have the raw strength to get past Variant defenses so he went the stamina route instead.

And its rare that Aiga uses anything related to stamina. But also a advantage he had since he went with his stamina/balance mode was he had speed so if he attacked various time against the barrier for sure he could have been able to make a dent

He usually goes for the attack. Even Valt mentioned that, but Aiga knew he didn't have the raw power to do that this time around.
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:25 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It wasn't raw power. That's why he couldn't dent the barrier. And when you look at the sub it mentions that Aiga was trying to outlast Variant. The whole reason he didn't use infinite sword which would have given him more attack power was because he knew he didn't have the raw strength to get past Variant defenses so he went the stamina route instead.

Man this is a reason why I hate burst sometimes cause they make the legends weak after like 3 or 4 battles. Even MFB handled a better job with the legends.
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

How is it getting toxic?
I only here to warn if you guys wanna still discuss its okay just don't went of the rail
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:25 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It wasn't raw power. That's why he couldn't dent the barrier. And when you look at the sub it mentions that Aiga was trying to outlast Variant. The whole reason he didn't use infinite sword which would have given him more attack power was because he knew he didn't have the raw strength to get past Variant defenses so he went the stamina route instead.

Don't think it would have mattered even with the shield. Lane blasted right through Silas' triple twister. An extremely powerful defensive type special move. The outcome would have been the same even with infinite shield equipped.
well, i hate to say it but...
l...l...lAnE is the champion *pukes*