Legend Festival who will be the champion?

(Oct. 11, 2020  5:25 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Yeah, the gap beaten Valt and Shu is miniscule, if even really existent. Wouldn't be that far fetched for Valt to lose and Shu to win seeing as Shu would know all of Lean's habits to the bone with analysis and such.

Yeah, Shu trained Lean after all. And Val being the dumbo he is announced his strategy to Lean's face before the battle.
(Oct. 11, 2020  5:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  5:25 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Yeah, the gap beaten Valt and Shu is miniscule, if even really existent. Wouldn't be that far fetched for Valt to lose and Shu to win seeing as Shu would know all of Lean's habits to the bone with analysis and such.

Yeah, Shu trained Lean after all. And Val being the dumbo he is announced his strategy to Lean's face before the battle.

He never announced he just gave a broad smile cuz' of having immense confidence in his strategy
No shu’s gonna come out of no where, 1 v 2 them and destroy them
(Oct. 09, 2020  5:50 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]31) Finals! Valt vs Lean!![/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]決勝!バルトVSレーン!!
[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Kesshō! Baruto VS Rēn!!
October 23, 2020[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Source:[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://imgur.com/a/NEhuaao[/font]

Valt, a legend among the Legends, and Lean, the new Blader that has already beat several Legends. At last, the finals are here! Valt announces his strategy against Lucifer's barrier with a broad smile on his face. While Valt shows him the strength of a Legend in his fierce attacks, Lean smiles boldly...

He does ValtKurenai2020
(Oct. 11, 2020  10:11 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  5:50 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]31) Finals! Valt vs Lean!![/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]決勝!バルトVSレーン!!
[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Kesshō! Baruto VS Rēn!!
October 23, 2020[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Source:[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://imgur.com/a/NEhuaao[/font]

Valt, a legend among the Legends, and Lean, the new Blader that has already beat several Legends. At last, the finals are here! Valt announces his strategy against Lucifer's barrier with a broad smile on his face. While Valt shows him the strength of a Legend in his fierce attacks, Lean smiles boldly...

He does ValtKurenai2020

He actually not announced.
He just gave a broad smile and might have said that he will break through his barrier.
Just like how Aiga was confident in his strategy against lucifer. Like that. May be I might be wrong but also I might be right as well.
I'm sure Valt will lose
1-0 is kind of foreshadowing for lose in Beyblade Burst
I really want Valt to win
but like, Lean broke helios and hyperion at the same time, with brute power, plus he is the villain, the villain have this script shield until the last two episodes
(Oct. 18, 2020  7:49 PM)marutti Wrote: I'm sure Valt will lose
1-0 is kind of  foreshadowing for lose in Beyblade Burst
So Valt lost against Hearts?
(Oct. 18, 2020  8:21 PM)g2_ Wrote:
So Valt lost against Hearts?

What are your point?
(Oct. 18, 2020  8:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  8:21 PM)g2_ Wrote: So Valt lost against Hearts?

What are your point?

Hearts also got a point against Valt.
1-0 is kind of foreshadowing for lose in Beyblade Burst

Mainly if a burst follows it.
(Oct. 18, 2020  8:39 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

Mainly if a burst follows it.
Yeah, if Valt bursts him in the second round, it's over for Valt.
I think lane will win.
Anyway off topic anyone have the episode that Hyperion and Helios break?
Valt will win.

(Oct. 18, 2020  8:11 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I really want Valt to win
but like, Lean broke helios and hyperion at the same time, with brute power, plus he is the villain, the villain have this script shield until the last two episodes

Not confirmed yet. Sisco broke Valkyrie and wasn’t the main antagonist.
(Oct. 18, 2020  8:48 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Valt will win.

(Oct. 18, 2020  8:11 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I really want Valt to win

Not confirmed yet. Sisco broke Valkyrie and wasn’t the main antagonist.

That was more of a shatter, not a break. That was also intended for God Valkyrie to happen anyway.
idk valt, lucifer awakened 2d, seems kinda sus...

My prediction: valt w/da w, would make more sense for lean to evolve after a devsatating loss than losing to a second place nobody like shu LOL

legit tho i think valt bcause of the two reasons stated above. lean would need a new bey since 2D awakened, and since he lost to valt and he would need a stronger bey.
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:26 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: idk valt, lucifer awakened 2d, seems kinda sus...

My prediction: valt w/da w, would make more sense for lean to evolve after a devsatating loss than losing to a second place nobody like shu LOL

legit tho i think valt bcause of the two reasons stated above. lean would need a new bey since 2D awakened, and since he lost to valt and he would need a stronger bey.
Awakened? YOU MEAN THERE'S NO BARRIER ANYMORE????
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:27 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:26 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: idk valt, lucifer awakened 2d, seems kinda sus...

Awakened? YOU MEAN THERE'S NO BARRIER ANYMORE????
Yes if you look at the preview VLc is trading blows with BVl without the barrier
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:32 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:27 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Awakened? YOU MEAN THERE'S NO BARRIER ANYMORE????
Yes if you look at the preview VLc is trading blows with BVl without the barrier

He awakened 2D. Well, Valt also awakened ev' so it's pretty much even.
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:36 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:32 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Yes if you look at the preview VLc is trading blows with BVl without the barrier

No such indication
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:36 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:32 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Yes if you look at the preview VLc is trading blows with BVl without the barrier

not what i mean, awakened 2D is the perfect set up for a new lucifer. Tis the magical wonders of MARKETING(dang that took long)
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:36 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:

I don't think Valt's ev' will awaken entirely. As we know These Rubber beys ( variable, ev, ev') they don't entirely awaken until the last episode. Considering that he had nor battles much. So Its safe to assume that Ev' will be half awakened not totaly.
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:53 AM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:36 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: He awakened 2D. Well, Valt also awakened ev' so it's pretty much even.

I don't think Valt's ev' will awaken entirely. As we know These Rubber beys ( variable, ev, ev') they don't entirely awaken until the last episode. Considering that he had nor battles much. So Its safe to assume that Ev' will be half awakened not totaly.
It's still something.

(Oct. 19, 2020  3:53 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:36 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: He awakened 2D. Well, Valt also awakened ev' so it's pretty much even.

not what i mean, awakened 2D is the perfect set up for a new lucifer. Tis the magical wonders of MARKETING(dang that took long)

I wonder when they are gonna use Valkryie's six bladed mode.
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:55 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:53 AM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: I don't think Valt's ev' will awaken entirely. As we know These Rubber beys ( variable, ev, ev') they don't entirely awaken until the last episode. Considering that he had nor battles much. So Its safe to assume that Ev' will be half awakened not totaly.
It's still something.

(Oct. 19, 2020  3:53 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: not what i mean, awakened 2D is the perfect set up for a new lucifer. Tis the magical wonders of MARKETING(dang that took long)

not when, if (yes i know the saying is not if when)
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:55 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:53 AM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: I don't think Valt's ev' will awaken entirely. As we know These Rubber beys ( variable, ev, ev') they don't entirely awaken until the last episode. Considering that he had nor battles much. So Its safe to assume that Ev' will be half awakened not totaly.
It's still something.

(Oct. 19, 2020  3:53 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: not what i mean, awakened 2D is the perfect set up for a new lucifer. Tis the magical wonders of MARKETING(dang that took long)

Well Its actually not shown whether you can do that or not( though some yts do that) but there is no official statement whether It can be done or not. But we can do that but still while buying the BVlEv' there is no official statement for that( like helios had ten blades etc). So I don't think they would do that.