Legend Festival who will be the champion?

Maybe Lane will win because he will destroy Helios and Hyperion which will make Hyuga and Hikaru build upgrades of them. Thats what I think.
(Oct. 09, 2020  1:36 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Maybe Lane will win because he will destroy Helios and Hyperion which will make Hyuga and Hikaru build upgrades of them. Thats what I think.

I think Valt will win.
Valt is definitely gonna win. I have no doubts on it
I think Valt is gonna win because Lucifer is terrible in same spin.
I think lean will win I’m pretty sure it isn’t close to the end of the season which probably at the end of the season there’s gonna be like this big battle between either hyuga or valt as like a final goodbye battle to burst Unhappy
(Oct. 10, 2020  8:44 PM)g2_ Wrote: Acho que Valt vai ganhar porque Lúcifer é terrível no mesmo giro.

Is it a total difference in anime that in real life or you still don't need it?
(Oct. 10, 2020  9:17 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  8:44 PM)g2_ Wrote: Acho que Valt vai ganhar porque Lúcifer é terrível no mesmo giro.

Is it a total difference in anime that in real life or you still don't need it?

Do you know what a joke is? Or you still don't get it?
I think Lean because the brothers can’t defeat them now since they’re out of the festival so them defeating him after another loss is basically them turning lean into Arthur 2.0
I dont even know at this point both perspective of Lean winning or losing leads him to the same direction eh.
Ahem! Something like Valt wins then Valkyrie breaks a second later!
I guess Valt is gonna win, if Shu managed to beat him, Valt can too. Plus July releases tend to lose mid season. Just like Venom Diabolos, Revive Phoenix, and Legend Spriggan.

(Oct. 10, 2020  11:27 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Ahem! Something like Valt wins then Valkyrie breaks a second later!
I don't think Valkyrie is gonna break. There are no plans for another Valkyrie this season. Im not even mad, Brave is a great bey.
(Oct. 10, 2020  11:28 PM)g2_ Wrote: I guess Valt is gonna win, if Shu managed to beat him, Valt can too. Plus July releases tend to lose mid season. Just like Venom Diabolos, Revive Phoenix, and Legend Spriggan.

(Oct. 10, 2020  11:27 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Ahem! Something like Valt wins then Valkyrie breaks a second later!
I don't think Valkyrie is gonna break. There are no plans for another Valkyrie this season. Im not even mad, Brave is a great bey.

Yeah But Laban recreated Leopord so Same?
(Oct. 10, 2020  11:31 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  11:28 PM)g2_ Wrote: I guess Valt is gonna win, if Shu managed to beat him, Valt can too. Plus July releases tend to lose mid season. Just like Venom Diabolos, Revive Phoenix, and Legend Spriggan.

Yeah But Laban recreated Leopord so Same?
Yeah, I guess you're right. Plus Shu and Free recreated Geist Fafnir and Cho-Z Spriggan.
(Oct. 10, 2020  11:35 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  11:31 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Yeah But Laban recreated Leopord so Same?
Yeah, I guess you're right. Plus Shu and Free recreated Geist Fafnir and Cho-Z Spriggan.

Yeah and I think we should get a 3rd place battle Aiga vs Hyuga
If they break Valkyrie that would be such a spit in the face and for no reason.
(Oct. 10, 2020  11:36 PM)Admiral W Wrote: If they break Valkyrie that would be such a spit in the face and for no reason.

I don't get why people think Shu is stronger than Valt! Uncertain
(Oct. 10, 2020  11:38 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  11:36 PM)Admiral W Wrote: If they break Valkyrie that would be such a spit in the face and for no reason.

I don't get why people think Shu is stronger than Valt! Uncertain
He isn't. Valt is the stronger blader. Which is why Valt should take down Lane.
(Oct. 10, 2020  11:38 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:

I don't get why people think Shu is stronger than Valt! :/
No one said that though , what most people said is we dont know the power gap between then which very likely isnt much or he can be equal to him.  As many think from valt, aiga And shu a battle between then can go either way like how lui vs free back in god. In other word a back on forth but as of now valt is #1 its Just that simple. They thing is if valt doesnt beat lane And shu does people think it means shu is stronger which doenst shu train lane And knows everything about him this makes shu very dangerous to lane but lane will most likely lose to valt cause in the episode shu came And showed valt his nearly complete World Spriggan he came to help valt with how to beat lane that scene you see when Spriggan does the World spin which For a split second look like the barrier of Lucifer is what shu replicate so that valt knows how to approuch lucy so basically shu made World to beat lane And help valt beat lane as well, so i doubt they'll Just brush that off lane is heading to a back to back lost vs the the best and second best.
Valt vs Shu would be a pretty close call actually. I think for the most part they're even.
(Oct. 10, 2020  11:52 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  11:38 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: I don't get why people think Shu is stronger than Valt! Uncertain
He isn't. Valt is the stronger blader. Which is why Valt should take down Lane.

Not you guys! Uncertain *Friends And Fangirls
Yeah, the gap beaten Valt and Shu is miniscule, if even really existent. Wouldn't be that far fetched for Valt to lose and Shu to win seeing as Shu would know all of Lean's habits to the bone with analysis and such.
Well if valt lose against lean but shu won against lean I'll be alright i mean shu literary just made World spriggan to counter Lucifer gimmick lol
My guess is in the finals lean has a higher chance to win while valt still has chance do my rating is.
Lean ( 60% chance winning )
Valt ( 40% chance winning )
Lean 51%
Valt 49%
I really feel like this would be the most closest call battle in burst history. This battle will be so close it would might as well be a tie match.