Legend Festival who will be the champion?

Maybe Hyuga with dark power. Hyuga vs Lean in finals and Hyuga beats Lean and thats what makes him evolve Lucifer. Hyuga also befriends Hikaru and the Bombers.
(Aug. 19, 2020  12:12 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Maybe Hyuga with dark power. Hyuga vs Lean in finals and Hyuga beats Lean and thats what makes him evolve Lucifer. Hyuga also befriends Hikaru and the Bombers.
You mean Lane right? Hyuga is already part of bombers
(Aug. 19, 2020  12:13 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2020  12:12 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Maybe Hyuga with dark power. Hyuga vs Lean in finals and Hyuga beats Lean and thats what makes him evolve Lucifer. Hyuga also befriends Hikaru and the Bombers.
You mean Lane right? Hyuga is already part of bombers

Its the same name. And i'm saying Hyuga leaves the bombers.
(Aug. 18, 2020  11:22 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Exactly. Excellent point.

Thank you.
I feel like it's gonna be Hyuga primarily because he mirrors Valt and Aiga in that he isn't a prodigy and its been hinted at his strong resonance.

Hikaru has been implied as more of a prodigy than Hyuga, hence why he made it into the Legend Festival first. But Hyuga keeps persisting and training just like Valt did, even if he's not a prodigy or tactical genius.

So my guess is Hyuga and he'll likely have to fight Hikaru perhaps with his dark powers?
(Aug. 18, 2020  9:56 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2020  9:33 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Yeah in terms of trainning Valt is the strongest, but burst anime focus in ressonance and Aiga has stronger ressonance, Valt is a protagonist that earned all his power because he wasn't a prodigy unlike Aiga , Shu and Lane. Look to the entire plot, if the finals are Valt and Lane, how it'd include Asahi brothers into the main plot, they're the protagonists and Lane is main antagonist, Valt's era ended, now his function on the plot is train new bladers.
Not just in terms of training. He's the strongest legendary blader period as stated by the official website for the anime. As far as how the festival ends, it's all in the execution, especially considering that it wouldn't be the fist time the protag didn't win the a tournament arc. And it seems to me that certain things are being set up for a later arc (Lean's bey evolution for example) He could decide to evolve it because Valt took him down. Most of this we'll have to wait and see for.

Or Lean could grow power hungry regardless of the outcome. Phi only evolved Phoenix cause he was seeking ownership of Hades. Gwyn evolved Genesis for also being power hungry. The time when Shu got Spryzen Requiem may have been due to seeing how weak Legend Spryzen was. But Theodore was manipulating him. Not every bad blader evolves their bey through vengeance.
The man the myth the legend

Aoi Valt
(Aug. 19, 2020  1:53 AM)NAP Wrote: The man the myth the legend

Aoi Valt

"Legend of Legends, Valt Aoi." - Beyblade Burst Sparking episode 21.
Because the tournament is happening this early in the anime, from a logical standpoint I think it would make sense if either Lean or Valt won because if Valt wins they can have Lane feel enraged causing him to create the new Lucifer however they can also have Lane win while having him damage/destroy Helios and or Hyperion allowing us to proceed more smoothly into the Shu arc while also allowing the upgraded Hyperion/Helios to defeat Variant Lucifer which still creates the whole “Lane upgrade” event. Either way works really.
Its probably going to be Valt. We really haven't seen Valt like actually duking it out with other bladers yet, so that would be a good time to show why Valt is the rank 1 blader. I do feel like Lane is going to lose more than once, I have a feeling once to Hikaru and Hyuga, to Shu, and to Valt. But I really wonder what's the plan for after the festival, because I don't think that its going to be for the rest of Sparking.
(Aug. 19, 2020  4:28 AM)rainy days Wrote: Its probably going to be Valt. We really haven't seen Valt like actually duking it out with other bladers yet, so that would be a good time to show why Valt is the rank 1 blader. I do feel like Lane is going to lose more than once, I have a feeling once to Hikaru and Hyuga, to Shu, and to Valt. But I really wonder what's the plan for after the festival, because I don't think that its going to be for the rest of Sparking.

Shu? I don't remember seeing Shu in the Lineups for Group A or B
(Aug. 19, 2020  4:38 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2020  4:28 AM)rainy days Wrote: Its probably going to be Valt. We really haven't seen Valt like actually duking it out with other bladers yet, so that would be a good time to show why Valt is the rank 1 blader. I do feel like Lane is going to lose more than once, I have a feeling once to Hikaru and Hyuga, to Shu, and to Valt. But I really wonder what's the plan for after the festival, because I don't think that its going to be for the rest of Sparking.

Shu? I don't remember seeing Shu in the Lineups for Group A or B

Even if not in the festival, I feel like somewhere between those episodes, Shu is going to battle Lane. For all we know, Ranjiro could come back, and he and Shu enter as wild cards.
I know it wouldn't make sense plot wise, but just image the finals as Hyuga vs Hikaru.
yep that makes no sense.And how would they get to the finals without defeating Valt and Aiga. Maybe it's there that both of them will battle lane and get both their beys broken.
(Aug. 19, 2020  4:08 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: yep that makes no sense.And how would they get to the finals without defeating Valt and Aiga. Maybe it's there that both of them will battle lane and get both their beys broken.
Aiga is just a recurring character so beating
him wouldn’t be a problem. Like seriously, he has the same importance as Lui, Drum, Silas and Free... it’s not that big of a deal.
But he is third place in the Lends line up he is even stronger Drum.
(Aug. 19, 2020  4:15 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: But he is third place in the Lends line up he is even stronger Drum.
That’s in the manga.
Either Lean or Hyuga.
(Aug. 19, 2020  5:17 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Either Lean or Hyuga.
Or Rantaro.

I don't see how Hyuga could win.
(Aug. 19, 2020  5:19 PM)rainy days Wrote:

I don't see how Hyuga could win.

I'm too lazy to write my explanation just read replies above they explain very nicely how Hyuga can win.
I saw the explanations, and I still don't see how Hyuga could win the festival. Sure he could develop dark resonance but I don't see how that will make him stronger than Valt, Aiga, and Free. You remember when Free saw Lane in Hyuga, and he went crazy? Dark Hyuga, I think wouldn't even able to beat Aiga, since he would sense the darkness in him and go all out. The most power I see Hyuga having is knocking out Aiga and maybe Valt.
(Aug. 19, 2020  5:18 PM)g2_ Wrote:
Or Rantaro.
Haha! Rantaro coming out of literally nowhere and taking the win! Greatest plot twist in Burst history.
The best blader in burst history, Aoi Valt