Legend Festival who will be the champion?

What’s with people saying Hyuga will turn evil? Where in any episode did it show or even hint that Hyuga turns evil? Where are you people even coming from? What, because all he did was scream to win with a huge flare? Give me a break.
(Aug. 30, 2020  10:54 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: What’s with people saying Hyuga will turn evil? Where in any episode did it show or even hint that Hyuga turns evil? Where are you people even coming from? What, because all he did was scream to win with a huge flare? Give me a break.
His ressonance is similar to Aiga and Phi's duo ressonance, that's why Hyuga may turn evil
(Aug. 30, 2020  10:54 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: What’s with people saying Hyuga will turn evil? Where in any episode did it show or even hint that Hyuga turns evil? Where are you people even coming from? What, because all he did was scream to win with a huge flare? Give me a break.

It’s because he might feel jealous that his brother is also much stronger and also because he is weak and he is a protagonist, and also what Ali Baba says
I really don't think Hikaru is stronger. So there's nothing for him to be jealous about. In addition, there's nothing about Hyuga's resonance that's especially similar to Aiger and Phi then to other bladers.
(Aug. 30, 2020  11:19 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I really don't think Hikaru is stronger. So there's nothing for him to be jealous about. In addition, there's nothing about Hyuga's resonance that's especially similar to Aiger and Phi then to other bladers.
There are 2 (or more) episodes that show a bit of that ressonance, ep 10 (Hyuga vs Free) when Free saw Lane in Hyuga's flare ressonance and in the ep 22 (second battle royale) when Lucifer reacts to Hyperion's ressonance in the same way Phoenix reacts to Achilles' ressonance
(Aug. 30, 2020  11:33 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2020  11:19 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I really don't think Hikaru is stronger. So there's nothing for him to be jealous about. In addition, there's nothing about Hyuga's resonance that's especially similar to Aiger and Phi then to other bladers.
There are 2 (or more) episodes that show a bit of that ressonance, ep 10 (Hyuga vs Free) when Free saw Lane in Hyuga's flare ressonance and in the ep 22 (second battle royale) when Lucifer reacts to Hyperion's ressonance in the same way Phoenix reacts to Achilles' ressonance

Free saw that same thing when he battled both the brothers, in fact it was more intense. Lane's bey reacted to Hyuga because he was fully resonating with Hyperion. I don't think that equates a path of darkness that lay ahead.
Except that the only times Hikaru won was when he was working with other bladers such as Aiga or Valt. Not to mention the only person he ever won against by himself was rantaro. I don’t see what Hyuga would be jealous About when he beated more people than Hikaru. Whatever the case may be, let’s admit, the writers love giving Hyuga wins for no reason. Lmao. Might as well make him a solo protagonist, there’s no reason for Hikaru to be here.
(Aug. 30, 2020  11:46 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Except that the only times Hikaru won was when he was working with other bladers such as Aiga or Valt. Not to mention the only person he ever won against by himself was rantaro. I don’t see what Hyuga would be jealous About when he beated more people than Hikaru. Whatever the case may be, let’s admit, the writers love giving Hyuga wins for no reason. Lmao. Might as well make him a solo protagonist, there’s no reason for Hikaru to be here.
No hiro morita actually only gives the anime staff plot points That's why the anime differs from the manga and that's why so much Deus ex machina happens in the anime
(Aug. 30, 2020  11:46 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Except that the only times Hikaru won was when he was working with other bladers such as Aiga or Valt. Not to mention the only person he ever won against by himself was rantaro. I don’t see what Hyuga would be jealous About when he beated more people than Hikaru. Whatever the case may be, let’s admit, the writers love giving Hyuga wins for no reason. Lmao. Might as well make him a solo protagonist, there’s no reason for Hikaru to be here.

Hikaru FOR SURE needs to be a protagonist. He cancels out Hyuga's lack of strategy. He's also an interesting protag. When have you seen a beyblade protagonist dedicated only to strategy instead of just attacking? Also, if Hyuga were the only protagonist, how would he be any different from Drum? It'd be too repetitive. And technically speaking Hikaru lost legitimately to only 3 legends so far. I wouldn't count that practice round with Aiga since he wasn't giving his all. He lost to Valt (everyone loses to Valt), lost to Lui (although he got Lui serious), and lost to Free (he mentioned his arm was tired because of training, giving him a disadvantage). So far, Hyuga won only against Drum and Sisco for a one on one battle. Hikaru did not battle either of those bladers if you recall. Also, you should give him a chance. You've only seen him for 23 episodes. The way I see it, by learning from Aiga, he's going to get even more skilled, and by learning from Valt and Hyuga, he's going to start bonding more.
The champion is confirmed to be Perry the platypus.
(Sep. 03, 2020  1:37 PM)g2_ Wrote: The champion is confirmed to be Perry the platypus.

He is already Harry so it’s canon
Honestly, Valt is getting wrecked in the festival. He was the first one to lose in the battle royal, he was bursted by Glide Ragnaruk, he is probably not gonna reach the semi finals.
(Sep. 04, 2020  12:55 PM)g2_ Wrote: Honestamente, Valt está sendo destruído no festival. Ele foi o primeiro a perder na batalha real, foi estourado pelo Glide Ragnaruk, provavelmente não chegará às semifinais.

is further proof that he is not the strongest in the world

(Sep. 04, 2020  12:55 PM)g2_ Wrote: Honestamente, Valt está sendo destruído no festival. Ele foi o primeiro a perder na batalha real, foi estourado pelo Glide Ragnaruk, provavelmente não chegará às semifinais.
strongest in the world refers that you can't lose to anyone and so far I don't see any of that
(Sep. 04, 2020  4:11 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:

that doesn't prove anything though it's just the writer for the anime can't write him correctly without putting himself in a corner . so far they anime wants to keep everyone the same level until the 1 vs 1.

(Sep. 04, 2020  4:11 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:

strongest in the world refers that you can't lose to anyone and so far I don't see any of that

aiga lost to Arthur back in gt despite being the champ and free back in God to lui before the tournament and both cases they were the best but still lost . the strongest doesn't always equal invincible specially when their more than world class bladers .
I still wouldn't say too much until the 1v1s start rolling. Tag battles and royales are not the best way to define that kind of strength.

Still happy that Valt isn't completely dominating yet, if he will at all.
(Sep. 04, 2020  4:28 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I still wouldn't say too much until the 1v1s start rolling. Tag battles and royales are not the best way to define that kind of strength.

That's true, but come on bursting to Ragnaruk?
(Sep. 04, 2020  6:09 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2020  4:28 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I still wouldn't say too much until the 1v1s start rolling. Tag battles and royales are not the best way to define that kind of strength.

That's true, but come on bursting to Ragnaruk?

Just goes to show that Rantaro ain't no slouch. Too bad Sisco didn't get that kinda treatment against Free.
(Sep. 04, 2020  6:30 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2020  6:09 PM)g2_ Wrote: That's true, but come on bursting to Ragnaruk?

Just goes to show that Rantaro ain't no slouch. Too bad Sisco didn't get that kinda treatment against Free.
People need to understand that Free couldn't have lost, since Valt would've been eliminated.
(Sep. 04, 2020  6:32 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2020  6:30 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Just goes to show that Rantaro ain't no slouch. Too bad Sisco didn't get that kinda treatment against Free.
People need to understand that Free couldn't have lost, since Valt would've been eliminated.

Never said that, I just said that Sisco could have gotten better treatment in my opinion. Not necessarily winning the battle. Granted, we don't know if Valt will make it to the semifinals either. I would want him to make it though, he needs to show us why they call him the legend of legends as well as the Wonder Boy.
So guys, there are 3 tag battles we got.
Aiga and Hikaru vs Lane and Hyuga.
Valt and Free vs Sisco and Rantaro
Lui and Drum vs Rantaro and Hikaru
So yeah Hikaru and Rantaro will not participate in the 4 and 5 battles, cuz they've already been in 2 tag battles.
Who do you think will battle who in the 4th and 5th tag battle.
My theory:
Rantaro and Hikaru would win, Hikaru claims his spot in the semi finals
4 battle: Valt and Drum vs Lui and Hyuga.
Valt and Drum win, Valt joins the semifinals.
5 battle: Lane and Aiga vs Free and Sisco.
Lane battles Aiga and beats him out of anger and then beats Free and Sisco. Since it's a tag battle, Lane and Aiga would reach the semi finals.
Semi finals:
Lane vs Hikaru
Lane wins, Helios destroyed.
Valt vs Aiga
Valt wins, Aiga eliminated.
Finals: Valt battles Lane. Evoultion' awakens. Valt bursts Lane, winning the festival.
(Sep. 08, 2020  12:20 AM)g2_ Wrote: So guys, there are 3 tag battles we got.
Aiga and Hikaru vs Lane and Hyuga.
Valt and Free vs Sisco and Rantaro
Lui and Drum vs Rantaro and Hikaru
So yeah Hikaru and Rantaro will not participate in the 4 and 5 battles, cuz they've already been in 2 tag battles.
Who do you think will battle who in the 4th and 5th tag battle.
My theory:
Rantaro and Hikaru would win, Hikaru claims his spot in the semi finals
4 battle: Valt and Drum vs Lui and Hyuga.
Valt and Drum win, Valt joins the semifinals.
5 battle: Lane and Aiga vs Free and Sisco.
Lane battles Aiga and beats him out of anger and then beats Free and Sisco. Since it's a tag battle, Lane and Aiga would reach the semi finals.
Semi finals:
Lane vs Hikaru
Lane wins, Helios destroyed.
Valt vs Aiga
Valt wins, Aiga eliminated.
Finals: Valt battles Lane. Evoultion' awakens. Valt bursts Lane, winning the festival.

I can actually see that happen.
(Sep. 08, 2020  2:20 PM)6 Júpiter 5 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  12:20 AM)g2_ Wrote: Então, pessoal, temos 3 batalhas de tag.
Aiga e Hikaru vs Lane e Hyuga.
Valt e Free vs Sisco e Rantaro
Lui e Drum vs Rantaro e Hikaru
Então sim Hikaru e Rantaro não vão participar das 4 e 5 batalhas, porque eles já estiveram em 2 tag battle.
Quem você acha que vai lutar contra quem na 4ª e 5ª batalha de tags.
Minha teoria:
Rantaro e Hikaru venceriam, Hikaru reivindica seu lugar na
batalha das semifinais 4: Valt e Drum contra Lui e Hyuga.
Valt e Drum vencem, Valt junta-se às semifinais.
5 batalhas: Lane e Aiga vs Free e Sisco.
Lane luta com Aiga e o vence de raiva e depois vence Free e Sisco. Por ser uma batalha de tag, Lane e Aiga chegariam às semifinais.
Semifinais:
Lane vs Hikaru
Lane vence, Helios destruído.
Valt vs Aiga
Valt vence, Aiga é eliminado.
Finais: Valt batalhas Lane. Evoultion 'desperta. Valt explode Lane, ganhando o festival.

Eu posso realmente ver isso acontecer.

I don’t know lately Valt’s performance is very weak
(Sep. 08, 2020  2:41 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  2:20 PM)6 Júpiter 5 Wrote: Eu posso realmente ver isso acontecer.

I don’t know lately Valt’s performance is very weak

Nah, just watch him get started, he's still pretty strong. He has one of the best chances out of most people's opinions. The common names are Valt, Aiga, Lean, Hyuga, and Hikaru of course. I wouldn't count anyone out yet, unless you're Rantaro or Sisco. Possibly Drum and Lui as well after the next episode.
(Sep. 08, 2020  2:51 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  2:41 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: I don’t know lately Valt’s performance is very weak

Nah, just watch him get started, he's still pretty strong. He has one of the best chances out of most people's opinions. The common names are Valt, Aiga, Lean, Hyuga, and Hikaru of course. I wouldn't count anyone out yet, unless  you're Rantaro or Sisco. Possibly Drum and Lui as well after the next episode.

Valt has gotten way weaker since Cho-z/turbo, or rather, other bladers have become way stronger. Lui is also out of the question. Lean may win if there are more eps planned after the Legend fest, but if not, he lost. I want Aiga to win, but... yeah that is NOT happening, like Valt, he is more of a side character now, (I haven't seen eps 23-24 though). Based on what I've seen so far, maybe my previous prediction, or Hyuga and Hikaru will miraculously tie more than Ranjiro and Aiga.

Edit: lol just realized 123 post
(Sep. 08, 2020  3:02 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  2:51 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Nah, just watch him get started, he's still pretty strong. He has one of the best chances out of most people's opinions. The common names are Valt, Aiga, Lean, Hyuga, and Hikaru of course. I wouldn't count anyone out yet, unless  you're Rantaro or Sisco. Possibly Drum and Lui as well after the next episode.

Valt has gotten way weaker since Cho-z/turbo, or rather, other bladers have become way stronger. Lui is also out of the question. Lean may win if there are more eps planned after the Legend fest, but if not, he lost. I want Aiga to win, but... yeah that is NOT happening, like Valt, he is more of a side character now, (I haven't seen eps 23-24 though). Based on what I've seen so far, maybe my previous prediction, or Hyuga and Hikaru will miraculously tie more than Ranjiro and Aiga.

Edit: lol just realized 123 post
I think Valt didn't gotten weaker, but he never uses 100% of his power