Legend Festival who will be the champion?

(Oct. 23, 2020  4:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Should’ve used shield. The legends are really stupid in this arc.

Man this is a reason why I hate burst sometimes cause they make the legends weak after like 3 or 4 battles. Even MFB handled a better job with the legends.

The legends truly used there Max potential (MFB). Kyoya used his abilities well, King used his reverse rotation and DD effectively, Chris used the BD fairly well, Gingka well he’s Gingka, Ryuga mastered L-drago, so yeah I’d say MFB made the characters pretty smart.

(Oct. 23, 2020  4:30 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Should’ve used shield. The legends are really stupid in this arc.

Don't think it would have mattered even with the shield. Lane blasted right through Silas' triple twister. An extremely powerful defensive type special move. The outcome would have been the same even with infinite shield equipped.

It would be more effective than nothing right? Something’s better than nothing.
Dang lane won that's like amazing since valt beats everyone lol.
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:31 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Man this is a reason why I hate burst sometimes cause they make the legends weak after like 3 or 4 battles. Even MFB handled a better job with the legends.

The legends truly used there Max potential (MFB). Kyoya used his abilities well, King used his reverse rotation and DD effectively, Chris used the BD fairly well, Gingka well he’s Gingka, Ryuga mastered L-drago, so yeah I’d say MFB made the characters pretty smart.

Ryuga was the strongest legend till the end. Ryuga and L-Drago became one for sure. Even Kenta who being a main character was weak somehow maximum strength he was able to beat one of the antagonists
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:31 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Man this is a reason why I hate burst sometimes cause they make the legends weak after like 3 or 4 battles. Even MFB handled a better job with the legends.

(Oct. 23, 2020  4:30 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Don't think it would have mattered even with the shield. Lane blasted right through Silas' triple twister. An extremely powerful defensive type special move. The outcome would have been the same even with infinite shield equipped.

Perhaps. Still probably would have been a one shot with Variant Wall. During Lane battle with Valt though he had to unleash his full power just to beat Valt. Knew variant wall wouldn't be enough given Valt's sheer strength. In either event, this whole festival could have been handled way better.
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:34 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:31 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The legends truly used there Max potential (MFB). Kyoya used his abilities well, King used his reverse rotation and DD effectively, Chris used the BD fairly well, Gingka well he’s Gingka, Ryuga mastered L-drago, so yeah I’d say MFB made the characters pretty smart.

Perhaps. Still probably would have been a one shot with Variant Wall. During Lane battle with Valt though he had to unleash his full power just to beat Valt. Knew variant wall wouldn't be enough given Valt's sheer strength. In either event, this whole festival could have been handled way better.

I know. Also this whole festival was intesne but alot of characters got destroyed. If this tournament had 12 bladers then it could have been more interseting
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:34 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:31 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The legends truly used there Max potential (MFB). Kyoya used his abilities well, King used his reverse rotation and DD effectively, Chris used the BD fairly well, Gingka well he’s Gingka, Ryuga mastered L-drago, so yeah I’d say MFB made the characters pretty smart.

Even so the Legends are pretty stupid for not trying an air attack
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:41 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:34 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Perhaps. Still probably would have been a one shot with Variant Wall. During Lane battle with Valt though he had to unleash his full power just to beat Valt. Knew variant wall wouldn't be enough given Valt's sheer strength. In either event, this whole festival could have been handled way better.

Even so the Legends are pretty stupid for not trying an air attack

If Aiga attacked Lucifer from under he might have been able to flip and make it lose stamina and try a diving move. Even Hyuga and Hikaru in the manga were able to try a dent the barrier with a move from up in the air
Lean is now a legend if I am correct.
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:29 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Lean is now a legend if I am correct.
I don't think it was mentioned anywhere.
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:30 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:29 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Lean is now a legend if I am correct.
I don't think it was mentioned anywhere.

I mean, the winner of thr tournament is promoted to legend status, or at least that's what I saw.
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:35 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: I don't think it was mentioned anywhere.

I mean, the winner of thr tournament is promoted to legend status, or at least that's what I saw.
I don't think there's a reward. He probably got a trophy or something.
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:37 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:35 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I mean, the winner of thr tournament is promoted to legend status, or at least that's what I saw.
I don't think there's a reward. He probably got a trophy or something.

It’s not really fair. Valt or Aiga deserved the trophy
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:35 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: I don't think it was mentioned anywhere.

Normally you get s rank/legend promotion depending of certain bladers but thats only been explained in the Manga the anime never said what you get from the festival which is one of my critics For it their doesnt seem to have reward.
lane will win. I know because I watched episode 31 LOL
Naw fam now Harry can see his family again that's the prize