Leap Year BeyLotto Results!!

Wow...
Didnt Expecting That Coming,
Whatever,I Won!
I am Going To Pick Face Booster Azure and Crimson
Woah awesome man.congrats to the winners and blitz300 i love that wing pegasis
Can i have The Azure and Crimson please. Thanks !!!!
Congrats all the winners especially blitz300
Congratulations guys! Hope you like da prizes!
Congrats to all the winners and not to mention blitz300 .Enjoy!
Congrats to the Winners especially Kaji!!
orange and puple please i want it
You didn't win the beylotto...

You have to compete in a tournament and then win a lotto like this one to get faces like the ones that people are receiving now.
That bey looks so cool, Lol. I wish I can go to tornaments XD
I'm so happy for you blitz300
Hello WBO!

After days of writing, creating and coordinating, let the Leap Year BeyLotto "Face Party" Begin!

(Mar. 12, 2012  6:57 PM)prastyo wibowo Wrote: wow...
i won this...
i think i will choose
Face Booster RED
and
Face Booster CRIMSON
congrats to blitz300....you're so lucky

You hold your Face Booster RED in your hands, and suddenly begin to feel very tired. If you don't muster up some energy quickly, you may never open the Face Booster at all! Invigorated by that terrible thought, you grab the Booster and twist as hard as you can...

to reveal

[Image: bullface.png] Bull!

And now that you have your RED Bull, you have all the energy you need! Wink Through sheer power now, you take the second Face Booster and you squeeze its life out without effort. This new life is...

[Image: cyberpegasisface.png] Cyber Pegasis!

(Mar. 12, 2012  8:58 PM)Djalu13 Wrote: I think I will choose
Face Booster BLUE and Face Booster AZURE
Congratz to blitz300 man you were soo lucky

You gaze wonderingly down at the Face Booster AZURE in your hands. No one has ever held one of these before! Off in the distance you hear the faint echoes of music... As it gets louder you recognize the sweet strong melody to be the sound of a trumpet. The vibrations from the trumpet's song begin to shake your Booster faster and faster until...

it splits open

to reveal

[Image: cygnusface.png] Cygnus!

Still enthralled by the melody and now the beauty of the swan, you dreamily stumble backward until you trip on your other Face Booster. It starts vibrating too, to the point, where you see almost see it double. A light shines suddenly, and the illusion fades into...

[Image: libraface.png] Libra! Ah, so that's why!

(Mar. 12, 2012  9:46 PM)Mr. Harkins Wrote: I choose Face Boosters Blue and Green.

P.S. Congratulations to Bey_T@ser for winning too. Also, congrats to blitz300.

You have chosen wisely and selected Face Booster GREEN. Distracted by the recent revelations about the new configurations for Zero-G beys, your mind drifts off to imagine the various combinations of wheels. Shinobi Salamander, Salamander Ifraid, etc. etc. But what do we call this again? Thin Chrome, Synchrom, Twin Chrome? But wait! Your Booster has just reacted to one of the words you said! Was it...

Thin?

Synch?

Twin?!?

Aha!

[Image: gemiosface.png] Gemios!

But wait, your mind starts spinning again, making crazy connections: the next Zero-G Beyblade is Pirates Oroja, pirate, Daidouji has an eyepatch in the manga, the other next Zero-G Beyblade is Thief Fennec, fennec, fox, wolf ... Oi! Where's your Face Booster BLUE? Has an evil human stolen it?! As sneaky as a fox, you turn around to realise that it already transformed, while your mind was racing, into...

[Image: wolfface.png] Wolf!

(Mar. 13, 2012  3:25 AM)wpardin Wrote: Congratz to Blitz300 for winning the Wing Pegasis... He is a very lucky kid...

He also won 1st place at Bey Bash March Tournament so this is a very big bonus for him.

This is also my first time winning a beylotto. So I will take Azure & Orange Face Booster.

You feel something stirring in your jacket pocket. What?!? Reaching in to your pocket you see that somehow a Face Booster AZURE has become yours! But the oddest thing is happening. Every time you put the Booster down into your hand, it slowly rolls over onto its side and begins to rotate. You begin to get a feeling that you...

know

exactly

why

[Image: uranusface.png] It's Uranus!

Ah, life! Just when you thought your misadventure was over, you feel something spiky constantly stinging your leg in your other pocket. Putting on woolen gloves to remove the object from your pocket, you realise that your Face Booster ORANGE already evolved, and you're now holding...

[Image: capricorneface.png] Capricorne!

(Mar. 13, 2012  4:01 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: ...Really?...I...actually won one of these lotto things?...Hunh, to be honest, I wasn't holding my breath and didn't...y'know...expect anything...Kinda wasn't prepared for this.

Um...hm...okay, I'll...uh, pick Purple and Azure.

You've just received the most marvelous gift, a Face Booster AZURE! As you hold it your hand, a feeling of discontent descends upon you. There is something missing from your life, you've been searching for it, and searching, but you never seem to find it for long... Taking a step to continue your quest, an odd thump greets your ears - the sound of wood against wood. And...

you begin

to shout

"Thar she blows!"

[Image: ketosface.png] Ketos! The great white whale! Well, almost... Wink

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

You wildly turn your head in the direction of your watch and you notice that it's acting really crazily. Suddenly, it flashes PURPLE and it starts caving in on one side. What, this can't be...

[Image: HorogiumFace.png] You've got Horogium!

(Mar. 13, 2012  11:50 PM)Spy Car Jr Wrote: I would like Crimson and Azure

Thank you!

William

Mars hangs in the early evening sky, glowing like an ember from a dying fire. An echoing warmth manifests in your hand which you open to reveal Face Booster CRIMSON! But wait... in your other hand an answering coolness proves to be Face Booster AZURE! Like the elemental spirits of fire and ice, the two Boosters rise up and prepare to do battle. Mustering all of their energies, they fly at one another and collide in a cacophonous roar...

to

reveal

[Image: cygnusface.png] Cygnus! and [Image: LyraFace.png] Lyra!

(Mar. 14, 2012  12:55 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: Azure and Red please! Thanks!

Spring gives way to Summer, and you find yourself with friends at a local farm where you can pick your own berries. Your friends want to pick strawberries, but you are irresistibly drawn to a small stand of blueberry bushes and raspberry canes. As you get closer to the stand, you realize why. Tucked in between all of the blueberries and raspberries are Face Boosters AZURE and RED! You reach out to pluck them off and...

they

become

[Image: cygnusface.png] Cygnus! and [Image: bullface.png] Bull!

(Mar. 14, 2012  3:36 AM)lightning angel Wrote: Wow i win
Ok I will choose
Face booster purple
And
Face booster azure
And congratulation for BLITZ 300

You find yourself having tea with Queen Elizabeth II (as you do from time to time), and during a break in the cricket match you were watching together you begin to hear a sound that quite resembles a real cricket... Investigating, you draw closer to the source of the sound and realize that you weren't hearing "cricket, cricket" you were actually hearing "tick, tick". Finally you arrive at your destination and behold Fabergé's 1910 Colonnade Egg - one of ten "clock eggs" designed by the House of Fabergé from 1885 to 1917. As the clock strikes 12, the top of the egg opens to reveal Face Booster's PURPLE and AZURE! Which themselves crack...

open

to reveal

[Image: HorogiumFace.png] Horogium! and [Image: cygnusface.png] Cygnus!

(Mar. 14, 2012  7:41 AM)blitz300 Wrote: I will chose face booster yelow and face booster azure

Your head hurts from all the winning. The others might not believe you, but it's tough to be good! Spots of burning light appear in your vision, and you realise just how much of an abyss there is in life between beautiful and ugly. EYE-BURNING, soothing~, EYE-BURNING, soothing~, EYE-BURNING... Oh wait, you realise that, in your headache, you just brought your hands over in front of your face and what you're looking at is your two Face Boosters who transformed into...

[Image: LacertaFace.png] Lacerta and [Image: cygnusface.png] Cygnus!

BeybladerJoeS Wrote:AZURE
CRIMSON

Feeling peckish, you stop in to McDonalds for a snack on the way home. To your surprise, they are serving a very old menu item called the McDLT. Seeing your confusion, the manager explains that the lettuce is kept in one container and the hamburger patty is kept in the other. This way the hot side stays hot and the cool side stays cool until you are ready to combine them into the ultimate burger. This sounds completely stupid to you, but you buy one anyway. Opening both Styrofoam containers you find Face Booster CRIMSON on one side, and Face Booster AZURE on the other! Following instructions, you slap them both together...

to

reveal

[Image: lyraface.png] Lyra! and [Image: uranusface.png] Uranus!

(Mar. 14, 2012  4:43 PM)Bey Taser Wrote: Can i have The Azure and Crimson please. Thanks !!!!

Strolling through the Natural History Museum, you find yourself in the hall of birds. Out of the corner of your eye you catch a glimpse of what looks to be two brightly colored eggs on the floor. Upon closer inspection, you see that the two eggs are actually Face Booster AZURE and Face Booster CRIMSON! As you bend to scoop them up, a flash of light accompanies a huge gust of wind that knocks you down amongst a hail of feathers. Wiping the downy fluff from your eyes you do a double take as you realize...

that the

Boosters

have become

[Image: beafowlface.png] Beafowl! and [Image: cygnusface.png] Cygnus!

Finally! The suspense of knowing what holds what is over. Smile
Congrats to all of the winners! I'll be sure to pick up some of the new Face Boosters as soon as possible! Too many cool Faces!
lol Arupaeo, you had too much fun with that post, didn't you? Each post, I imagined the Zelda Item-Get jingle with each quoted post. Queen Elizabeth II...lol
Wow conggraaatttts all!

BON ENJOYAGE!!!!! Lol
Awesome post, Aru. Wonder what the three remaining ones are...
Them faces are beautiful! I need the Cygnus one to suit my username! Anyways, congrats to everyone who won a facebooster! All of them are really beautiful!
awesome!!!!!!
congrats blitz300 on winning that bey
nice
i wish i won one
Wow Omg nice prize, Congrats blitz300 the prize is superb
Congratulations to everyone who won a face booster and especially to you blitz300 for winning a Wing Pegasus S130 RB

lol I didn't even know about this
Congratulations to everybody who won !
Congrats you guys! And a lucky congrats to blitz300
I am going to lock this now, it is already over ...