Lazer's 7th Custom tournament (IMPORTANT: READ THE OP)

Poll: Do you like my custom tournaments?

yes they're awesome XD
75.00%
Eh kind abut they could be better
18.75%
No they suck you should stop trying Unhappy
6.25%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
No one looks at my history ? I've suggested it loads of times in "BMAC#2" and I believe I done tests with it once. Umm.... Next time I wont joke. Seen as it causes trouble. Oh well, guess I'm not allowed a littile fun ? How sad, you where talking to your next leader as well.

I'm still keeping my combo.
galaxy blade this is so stupid, what are you saying your not allowed a liitle fun of course you areTongue_out and also it's good to joke around but you don't need to get mad at me and what are saying, How sad, you where talking to your next leader as well. that does not make senseTongue_out or what ever your talking about could you please tell me what you mean by that?XD
(Dec. 24, 2013  12:13 AM)bladery66 Wrote: galaxy blade this is so stupid, what are you saying your not allowed a liitle fun of course you areTongue_out and also it's good to joke around but you don't need to get mad at me and what are saying, How sad, you where talking to your next leader as well. that does not make senseTongue_out or what ever your talking about could you please tell me what you mean by that?XD

Haha, that whole last post was a joke. I know I'm aloud to have fun. Next time I'll just make it a bit more clear, hah. That 'Leader' thing was just a joke. OK, I don't want to try SPAM this thread too much.
hah ok it was a joke but when you said How sad, you were talking to your next leader as well. that was not funny but anyways who cares this is just a silly issure

sorry for the double post but lazer could you please change my combo to mf-l twisted cynus b:d please thanks bladery66Wink
I want in with Wing Cygnus S130 GCF again.
Can i play with L.drago destructer
everyone in except bladery66 Galaxy Blade took B: D so yiur combo stays the sane and Sakyo321 Gonna have to use CF instead since GCF is taken and Dragon Emperor* I don't have L Drago Destructor check my sig
lazer can you switch my combo to gaurdian ifrit 230 wd please thanks bladery66Wink
sure Grin
actaully could you please change my combo to gaurdian ifrit 230 rs please, thanks bladery66Wink
kk but no more changing Serious
ok sorry about me changing alotTongue_out_wink
Death Dragonis AD145WD please
kk but you know the goal is too lose right?
This is the most confusing thing I've ever heard for an tournament ! Mind explaining
(Dec. 27, 2013  6:29 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: This is the most confusing thing I've ever heard for an tournament ! Mind explaining

You just have to choose a bad combo and if you lose a round you move on (the main goal is to lose) and so on Smile
(Dec. 27, 2013  4:07 AM)Infinity Lazer Wrote: kk but you know the goal is too lose right?

What??… really? Why
read DK's post and the OP *sigh* this is why I always say Important read the OP XD anyway okay XKai_DranzerX your lucky I have 3 spirals XD
Oh? Ok then can I change my combo to Dark Knight GryphC145SF please
sure Grin just need 1 more person
Enter DRAGON PRINCE! Hasbro duo ice Titan 85W2D
I want Meteo L-Drago AD145WD
okay your both in Grin just need 1 more person it needs to be a even number....
mf-h cyber uranus tr145 jsb