LR Beyblade Burst Launcher Hack: Make any Beyblade LR?

Camick I see, I am not aware of this leaning on the stadium to increase spin technique since I haven’t tried this. I assume this means that the combo will fall off as soon as it is spun, and thus it is leaned on the stadium to prevent it from falling off and increase spin?
(Apr. 11, 2021  9:24 PM)Shindog Wrote: Camick I see, I am not aware of this leaning on the stadium to increase spin technique since I haven’t tried this.  I assume this means that the combo will fall off as soon as it is spun, and thus  it is leaned on the stadium to prevent it from falling off and increase spin?

Yes it allows it to increase spin further past the amount of spin that a hanging over the stadium launch would produce.

It can be launched without leaning but it will have little amount of spin produced.
Got it and thanks, and I agree it is launchable without touching the stadium as I have shown here.

https://youtu.be/d430DaYh6QA

And I do see why now the leaning on the stadium helps with more spin.

I will take all this into consideration when I help in updating the rulebook and make other decisions.  If there is anything else anyone want to add, please do so.  

Edit: Of course leaning on the stadium can be seen as a problem as the stadium shouldn’t be touched at anytime according to the rulebook.
Shindog I was the one who faced Camick when he pulled this hack. In my opinion, that was a really smart move, and he found a loophole and used it to his advantage. Although I lost, I appreciate the genius behind it. Camick has always been really impressive with his combos and a very competitive blader. I would personally want to face him again to avenge my loss lol. I hope he's allowed to battle in tournaments in the future.
(Apr. 28, 2021  4:14 PM)arka.paul Wrote: Shindog I was the one who faced Camick when he pulled this hack. In my opinion, that was a really smart move, and he found a loophole and used it to his advantage. Although I lost, I appreciate the genius behind it. Camick has always been really impressive with his combos and a very competitive blader. I would personally want to face him again to avenge my loss lol. I hope he's allowed to battle in tournaments in the future.
Thank you for sharing this and the OP will certainly consider this.  I do have couple of things to point out.

1) I believe in your match with Camick, he was Ultimately asked to change his combo?  Your results were processed as a result of this.  We assumed that your match was played out with Camick using a different combo. If would be nice to hear form the opponents he defeated using the this infinite combo. And this leads in to the next point....

2) In the process of studying up on this loophole, it seems like other rules were overlooked or disregarded.  It would appear the rulebook was certainly studied based on what was said in the video.  What particularly stuck out to me is  the  “never touch the stadium” rule was overlooked to make this loophole more effective.  This is undeniably an unfair advantage in my personal opinion.  What are your thoughts on that?  

Also, I like to point out that Camick will most certainly be able to compete in the future if he wants to.
(Apr. 28, 2021  4:34 PM)Shindog Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2021  4:14 PM)arka.paul Wrote: Shindog I was the one who faced Camick when he pulled this hack. In my opinion, that was a really smart move, and he found a loophole and used it to his advantage. Although I lost, I appreciate the genius behind it. Camick has always been really impressive with his combos and a very competitive blader. I would personally want to face him again to avenge my loss lol. I hope he's allowed to battle in tournaments in the future.
Thank you for sharing this and the OP will certainly consider this.  I do have couple of things to point out.

1) I believe in your match with Camick, he was Ultimately asked to change his combo?  Your results were processed as a result of this.  We assumed that your match was played out with Camick using a different combo. If would be nice to hear form the opponents he defeated using the this infinite combo. And this leads in to the next point....

2) In the process of studying up on this loophole, it seems like other rules were overlooked or disregarded.  It would appear the rulebook was certainly studied based on what was said in the video.  What particularly stuck out to me is  the  “never touch the stadium” rule was overlooked to make this loophole more effective.  This is undeniably an unfair advantage in my personal opinion.  What are your thoughts on that?  

Also, I like to point out that Camick will most certainly be able to compete in the future if he wants to.

He was not asked to change his combo in that match:

"There was no unanimous consensus on if this was legal or not for reasons stated above. So with arka being ok with this, he even stated "it's genius", I allowed it to play out with          Camick explaining how he was doing it. KJ was contacted for a firm ruling and pending his ruling I gave..."

That was the last match of the first stage and the first I saw Camick use that combo. KJ replied after that.
Who judged those matches where that was used?
(Apr. 28, 2021  4:48 PM)froztz Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2021  4:34 PM)Shindog Wrote: Thank you for sharing this and the OP will certainly consider this.  I do have couple of things to point out.

He was not asked to change his combo in that match:

"There was no unanimous consensus on if this was legal or not for reasons stated above. So with arka being ok with this, he even stated "it's genius", I allowed it to play out with          Camick explaining how he was doing it. KJ was contacted for a firm ruling and pending his ruling I gave..."

That was the last match of the first stage and the first I saw Camick use that combo. KJ replied after that.
Oh I see... that’s unfortunate.  Sorry about misunderstanding  the timeline.
(Apr. 28, 2021  4:34 PM)Shindog Wrote:

Shindog , well he was allowed to continue with the same combo. He did not re-use the combo in the tournament afterwards though. Also, he did not touch the stadium during launch. But I guess the judge will know better.
(Apr. 28, 2021  5:12 PM)arka.paul Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2021  4:34 PM)Shindog Wrote: Thank you for sharing this and the OP will certainly consider this.  I do have couple of things to point out.

Shindog , well he was allowed to continue with the same combo. He did not re-use the combo in the tournament afterwards though. Also, he did not touch the stadium during launch. But I guess the judge will know better.

He did touch the stadium, from my angle it didn't look like he was but in video he definitely was.
As far as the judge, RayneAvalon judged all the matches Camick used combo in.
(Apr. 28, 2021  5:12 PM)arka.paul Wrote:

I think earlier in this thread Camick and I discussed this technique he employed.
heyo I personally wasn't at the tournament but was told about everything from camick and arka so
1) Camick is a very smart blader and try's interesting combos launching forms and stuff to be one of the best he meant no hard what so ever when using this "hack"
2) If anything the judge is kind of at fault in this situation the judge didn't say anything when this was happening so camick kept doing it. Same with the stadium thing the judge said absolutely nothing about it so he kept doing it
3) A 6 month punishment is just hard I'd understand a 2-3 but 6!
4) Not being allowed to go to the summer games is another pretty harsh thing he's spent a good amount of money to try and go and yes you may say well people spent money to go to the Columbia tournament well only one person he battled didn't make it to deck format he had a 1-3 record so even if he did beat camick he would have had 2-2 and still wouldn't of made it
5) Camick meant no harm when using this the rules didn't say anything about it so he didn't do it he is a super nice person in and out of tournaments helping kids make combos and giving tips he even offered to drive to my city to drop of a launcher because mine broke (I declined because I didn't want him driving far)
6) He would be in the wrong if he kept using the combo after he was told to not but he didn't he stopped using the combo in deck format and won his battles from then on fairly
(Apr. 28, 2021  6:04 PM)BeybladeBlast11 Wrote: heyo I personally wasn't at the tournament but was told about everything from camick and arka so
1) Camick is a very smart blader and try's interesting combos launching forms and stuff to be one of the best he meant no hard what so ever when using this "hack"
2) If anything the judge is kind of at fault in this situation the judge didn't say anything when this was happening so camick kept doing it.  Same with the stadium thing the judge said absolutely nothing about it so he kept doing it
4) Not being allowed to go to the summer games is another pretty harsh thing he's spent a good amount of money to try and go and yes you may say well people spent money to go to the Columbia tournament well only one person he battled didn't make it to deck format he had a 1-3 record so even if he did beat camick he would have  had 2-2 and still wouldn't of made it
5) Camick meant no harm when using this the rules didn't say anything about it so he didn't do it he is a super nice person in and out of tournaments helping kids make combos and giving tips he even offered to drive to my city to drop of a launcher because mine broke (I declined because I didn't want him driving far)
6) He would be in the wrong if he kept using the combo after he was told to not but he didn't he stopped using the combo in deck format and won his battles from then on fairly
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

My personal response to these
1) I don’t think anyone is challenging if Camick is a smart and good player 
2) in the video at the beginning of the thread, it sounds like Ppl did voice their concerns.  I don’t know where all the voice are coming from ofc.  Camick proceeded to argued his positions and continued to finish out the match in the video. He cited the rulebook in the video, and his position as an organizer may very well have influenced others.  Organizers are ppl who we count on to know the rules and help to enforce the rules.  It does/should carry a certain weight when they comment on a ruling.  Camick was made to stop after round 5 apparently, after a ruling from an Organize Play team member. 
3) I don’t have anything to add to this. I am sure the team will look at this and take it into consideration.
4) In a Swiss tournament, who you play in the next round is often influenced by who you beat or was beaten by in the previous round.  It isn’t entirely fair to say someone’s record would be this and that had this and that happened.
5) In no way, is the organize play team suggesting Camick is not a nice person.  I believe, in this case, I speak for us all.  
6) see my point #2. I think Camick was informed he cannot use that combo the way he used it after round 5, by the organizer and the judges. Also, if you see my point 4, we can’t guarantee that he would be in the finals. He certainly has the skills to get to the finals in my opinion, but I don’t know that we can say that for a fact. We shouldn’t discount the abilities of the opponents he may have faced that he maybe didn’t face. Just too many maybes.
(Apr. 28, 2021  6:45 PM)Shindog Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2021  6:04 PM)BeybladeBlast11 Wrote: heyo I personally wasn't at the tournament but was told about everything from camick and arka so
2) If anything the judge is kind of at fault in this situation the judge didn't say anything when this was happening so camick kept doing it.  Same with the stadium thing the judge said absolutely nothing about it so he kept doing it
4) Not being allowed to go to the summer games is another pretty harsh thing he's spent a good amount of money to try and go and yes you may say well people spent money to go to the Columbia tournament well only one person he battled didn't make it to deck format he had a 1-3 record so even if he did beat camick he would have  had 2-2 and still wouldn't of made it
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

My personal response to these
1) I don’t think anyone is challenging if Camick is a smart and good player 
2) in the video at the beginning of the thread, it sounds like Ppl did voice their concerns.  I don’t know where all the voice are coming from ofc.  Camick proceeded to argued his positions and continued to finish out the match in the video. He cited the rulebook in the video, and his position as an organizer may very well have influenced others.  Organizers are ppl who we count on to know the rules and help to enforce the rules.  It does/should carry a certain weight when they comment on a ruling.  Camick was made to stop after round 5 apparently, after a ruling from an Organize Play team member. 
3) I don’t have anything to add to this. I am sure the team will look at this and take it into consideration.
4) In a Swiss tournament, who you play in the next round is often influenced by who you beat or was beaten by in the previous round.  It isn’t entirely fair to say someone’s record would be this and that had this and that happened.
5) In no way, is the organize play team suggesting Camick is not a nice person.  I believe, in this case, I speak for us all.  
6) see my point #2. I think Camick was informed he cannot use that combo the way he used it after round 5, by the organizer and the judges. Also, if you see my point 4, we can’t guarantee that he would be in the finals. He certainly has the skills to get to the finals in my opinion, but I don’t know that we can say that for a fact. We shouldn’t discount the abilities of the opponents he may have faced that he maybe didn’t face. Just too many maybes.
I’m not saying anyone said Camick isn’t a nice person lol 

Also in the video the only person complaining is rob(person recording) Camick is just explaining how it is technically legal and Rayne (the judge) is also explaining the rules to rob about how the ripcord had to be pulled out 
And then arka is just blown away on how cool it is lol
(Apr. 28, 2021  8:23 PM)MarySincler Wrote: Hi!
Is there any thread for newcomers?

Welcome Smile lol hope you enjoy it here
Lol if anything I should just get extra points for that battle and and Camick gets a loss. That's it. Points adjusted, done and dusted. It's just a disqualification, it's the same as a fake beyblade being used. The person using it loses by default. Why the 6 month suspension though?
honestly I just want to say that i think that the staff needs to put a little more time in to this matter before suspending Camick and He had no intention of cheating and honestly i think this is just a misunderstanding. He is a nice guy and shouldnt be suspended.
(Apr. 28, 2021  10:39 PM)jsw71719 Wrote: honestly I just want to say that i think that the staff needs to put a little more time in to this matter before suspending Camick and He had no intention of cheating and honestly i think this is just a misunderstanding. He is a nice guy and shouldnt be suspended.
Thank you for your response. You can see from beginning of the thread the staff has been involved for weeks.  We are still taking time now to hear the appeals of course.  Please understand that we did spend time on this matter.  We appreciate your willingness to comment.
(Apr. 28, 2021  9:28 PM)arka.paul Wrote: Lol if anything I should just get extra points for that battle and and Camick gets a loss. That's it. Points adjusted, done and dusted. It's just a disqualification, it's the same as a fake beyblade being used. The person using it loses by default. Why the 6 month suspension though?

I do agree with this course of action.
(Apr. 28, 2021  9:28 PM)WOh arka.paul Wrote: Lol if anything I should just get extra points for that battle and and Camick gets a loss. That's it. Points adjusted, done and dusted. It's just a disqualification, it's the same as a fake beyblade being used. The person using it loses by default. Why the 6 month suspension though?

Fake parts being used intentionally/knowingly is not really view the same way as unintentional/unknowing use actually.  The consequences are also different. Organizer quiz covers this in a way. 

There are also multiple matches that was played with this combo and technique, so technically, it affects the whole Swiss tournament does it not?  I mean technically after the Combo won in round one it already affected the whole tournament?
(Apr. 29, 2021  3:43 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2021  9:28 PM)Oh arka.paul Wrote: Lol if anything I should just get extra points for that battle and and Camick gets a loss. That's it. Points adjusted, done and dusted. It's just a disqualification, it's the same as a fake beyblade being used. The person using it loses by default. Why the 6 month suspension though?

Fake parts being used intentionally/knowingly is not really view the same way as unintentional/unknowing use actually.  The consequences are also different. Organizer quiz covers some of this in a way.  This is not really the same imo.

There are also multiple matches that was played with this combo and technique, so technically, it affects the whole Swiss tournament does it not?  I mean technically after the Combe won in round one it already affect the whole tournament?
And if the Swiss tournament is disrupted, so is the final stage.
Hello. This is to Shindog, mana, and to the other staff, and wbo members involved.

I will be honest at the start, and early in the mornings when waking up, have been straight forward and blunt, and this does come across as rude, and I apologize for it. I'm military in nature and as this shouldn't really matter due to the situation, it does involve the reason why I'm so forward. I do appreciate the support from everyone that I've had met and the experiences that I have made along the way. I do really truly apologize if I was rude to anyone on this process. I do hope we can move past this with whatever the staff decides to do I will accept. Like I've said before I respect the personal time and effort you guys of the staff put into this community, and hopefully this community will grow larger so we can all experience the wonders of beyblade. I do take responsibility for my actions as anyone truly should. Again I apologize for being rude which I know I was, and look forward to any response you guys give if any at all. Thanks for you service staff.

Camick
There's a difference between being direct and being actively malicious.

You said yourself that you're inherently competitive, and somehow justify that as an excuse for exploiting loopholes. That's really not okay. You're driving 2 hours to a tournament. I have driven 3 before, even flown 7 hours before. Do I want to win? Sure. Do I want to win at any cost? No. I want to try and win. If I don't win, oh well, I tried, at least I conducted myself according to the spirit of fair play and didn't try to exploit any loopholes. When a 7 year old beats me, hey, congratulations.

If you do something that you KNOW people are going to freak out about after the fact, then you already know it's wrong and you shouldn't do it. But you did. You knew it was a gray area, and you did it anyway.

"Don't be hostile towards a person playing a childs game." It's completely valid to be disgusted with the behavior of an adult trying to rules lawyer their way into an obviously illegal scenario in a child's game, to defeat children. If you want to defeat your opponents, do it within the rules and regulations and spirit of the game, without resorting to loopholes.

You're an adult, supposedly. There should NEVER be a situation in one of these tournaments where it looks like you've broken the rules during a match.
You know I had finally laid to rest this situation. I'm going to be honest Crab you are if not on purpose, presenting recurring statements that have been already been posted earlier in the thread. Your intention might not to be instigate the situation however you do come across this way. Either way the staff will make their decision and I'll accept whatever they choose. Please don't try to stir a up a situation that has almost come to a resolution.

This WILL be the last time I post in this thread. Unless requested by the staff.